The gangbang [F for M/F] Always recruiting!

Started by Dashenka, October 08, 2014, 04:04:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wander

Alright, a pretty simple character so I can jump in ASAP...

Jake Copper is a friend of one of Sarah's male relatives (brother, close cousin, whichever she decides) and has been on night's out with the pair and is somewhat close with her. Jake's made no secret of his attraction to Sarah and is thankfully quite a nice guy under a bit of bravado and hankering for naughtiness. Him and Sarah have been on some dates before, fooled around, had some dry sex etc, but nothing big... Jake is currently single though has been there for Sarah always. His attraction in her has never faltered and he really wants to get with her if he can.

Dashenka

Out here in the fields, I fight for my meals and I get my back into my living.

I don't need to fight to prove I'm right and I don't need to be forgiven.

Stormraven

Hey,

I've read over your threads and I like what I see. Can I join the game as a guy? I think my character has met Sarah online before but would be meeting her now in RL for the first time - and what an introduction it will be!

Looks like Sarah is occupied at the moment, but if you're happy for me to join I'll write a post to put my character in the room and provide some backstory.

Dashenka

That would all be nice. Right now she's still got some free holes as it's been described so feel free to jump in if you want. First come first serve :)

Enthelya

Hey! I like what I see here, and I love how you guys are playing this out. If I guess right, you are still recruiting, so could I join? Would you prefer a male or female character? :-)
~ Enthelya
[O/O][A/A] (Last update: 12th November)Elluiki User PageThread Tracker

Dashenka

You can play either. Just play one to bang, not to be banged :)

Enthelya

I guess I will stick to a male character here, I think it would fit better in the story. Alright, a short presentation of my character follows.

Andrea Merisi is an Italian business man, leading a world-known company in the food industry. Used to get everything he wants as soon as he wants it, he is also quite known for his eccentric private parties. He had met Sarah some time ago when he was in US for a business trip, and this time he's once again here in New York for business - but, of course, he can't refuse an invite from an old friend.

If everything is fine, I'm queueing up. ;)
~ Enthelya
[O/O][A/A] (Last update: 12th November)Elluiki User PageThread Tracker