A Step Sister Like No Other [Seeking F Character]

Started by pleaseteaseme, April 06, 2011, 11:01:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pleaseteaseme

Hello!

This is a new idea I have recently had and have been working on writing up a good summary of it for a while now. Finally I'm happy enough with it to post it up, hopefully I will find someone to play the female role.

Just like to say, I've nothing against males playing females, what's on the screen is what's most important to me in a RP. In short, I don't care what you look like, so long as we are able to build a good rapport on here. :-)

If you're interested in the role then please feel free to send me a PM. The role is not set in stone, so to speak, as I'd be happy to add/change a few things should you wish to bring any wants/likes of your own.

Anyway.... onto the role!

A Step Sister Like No Other
The main focus of this RP will be on a Step Brother and Sister. Duh!  XD

A few years ago their parents got together and found love, and since then they've lived together as a happy family, much to everyones delight. Their parents met when they were both in their mid teens, and they've grown accustomed to eachother during that time, the parents delighted at the apparent lack of ill feeling between the children. The step siblings get on very well together, they always have, despite their slight age and personality difference, but maybe that's what allowed them to do so, rather than being too similar which could well of ended in them bickering a whole lot more. I'd like it so the sister is a few years older than the brother, and in a way she's always felt a little responsible for him and kept an eye out for him when she could. The reason for that is that he can be quite shy and quiet, especially around new people, where as she is a bit more outgoing in her personality.

I'd like the RP to start a changing point in their relationship, that point being that the sister has decided that she needs to get him to open up a little more, especially when he's around girls. To do that she decides to do what she does best, which is to flirt with him and tease him a little, in hope that it'll give him a bit more confidence and boost his self esteem. What it does have is a slight effect on his sister, for she just finds herself wanting to tease him more and more, slowly finding more and more ways to drive him wild as their relationship continues to develop. In return the brother finds himself lusting after his step sister more and more, falling head over heels around her.

I see this as being a long term RP, where we would follow the two characters as their relationship grows from simply step siblings, to a more flirtatious one, and then maybe even on to more, depending on individual preferences, and where the story goes. I'd like for the teasing to remain a big thing throughout, even during the latter stages of the RP, for I think it would be most fun for her to play out her teasing games, all whilst keeping it secret from their parents, and their friends. Of course their would be more than just that to it, as I'd like plenty of plot as we build the characters and let things grow between them.

Thanks for reading!