TimeTravel? (Kati and Romeo)

Started by forgetmenot, July 13, 2010, 12:12:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

forgetmenot

They descended the stairs with almost nothing said between them. Emily finally pushed through the front door of her building, holding it open for Sil. Outside, cars rushed past, horns were honked, busy people were swarming this way and that, none of them looking their way, or even caring that they were stopped in the middle of the sidewalk.

Em looked at the city in a new perspective, trying to imagine if she'd never seen a car before, or a lightbulb...She looked over at him and watched his expression.

A/A-

RomeoFalls

"Metal beast and fire in glass... Immoral men walking around like they own everything" he said. He reached for his sword then remembered it was up in the appartment. "Why do you live here" he asked.

forgetmenot

Em looked up and laughed at his bewilderment.
"Where else am I going to live?" she mused.
The whole world is like this now. Cities are everywhere, and I love the lights and chaos more than I love a quiet starry night."
She stood there, with her arms wrapped around herself, watching cars go by.
"I should get back up and check on dinner" she said to him. "Are you coming?"

She wanted him to know that he didn't have to come. He was free to go about New York if he wanted, but she would end up following him at a discreet distance. A roman warrior in NYC is going to get into trouble..it's inevitable.

A/A-

RomeoFalls

"Yea" he said turning around. He held out his hand and smiled. "I dont like this place, but I can fight my discomfert with you" he said.

forgetmenot

She took his hand and led him away from the stairs and towards the elevator. "This" she said "is much easier on the legs"
When they arrived back at the apartment, she immediately went in and checked on the chicken. Relieved, she closed the door when she saw she hadn't burnt it again.
She started to wonder is Ashley was going to show after all, it wasn't like her to avoid meeting anyone Emily brought home, not that it happened often.

A/A-

RomeoFalls

"I like the stairs, its almost as good as walking in Rome" He said. He looked at her in the kitchen and at her face. "Is something wrong" he asked. He stepped into the kitchen.

forgetmenot

"Hmmmm?" she looked up from her sink and smiled half heartedly
"I'm just worried about Ash, she's rarely late" She turned and took the chicken out of the oven and set it on the counter.
"Lets wait a bit longer to see if she shows up, okay?"
She left the chicken lying there and went back to the living room and sat on the couch. Her mind was still whirling. She didn't know WHAT she was going to do with Sil. She was definately attracted to him, but she should keep her distance. This was all about finding him a way home

A/A-

RomeoFalls

Sil followed her into the living room and sat on the floor infront of her. "So.. Why did you kiss me in the stairs?" he said akwardly. He looked up at her with a small smile. His eyes glowed with wonder.

forgetmenot

She looked him square in the eyes, blushed, and looked down at her hands nervously.
"I wanted to" she said quietly. "It IS crazy, this all is, but I don't know what else to do."
She shyly looked up to meet his eyes again then sighed.
"I think you're incredibly good looking, and as far as I can tell your intentions are good, but I don't know where this is going, and I'm a little scared" She admitted.

Between him and Ash being late, her stomach was in knots

A/A-

RomeoFalls

"Well I promise not to hurt you." he said. He took her hands and covered them with his. "Your beautiful and I really dont deserve the care of someone like you" he said. "Thank you" he added kissing her hand.

forgetmenot

Quote from: RomeoFalls on July 14, 2010, 09:05:47 AM
"Well I promise not to hurt you." he said. He took her hands and covered them with his. "Your beautiful and I really dont deserve the care of someone like you" he said. "Thank you" he added kissing her hand.
Em smiled and blushed and looked at where their hands were touching. She liked him already, too much.
Just then Ashley burst through the door. Em stood up quickly, embarassed to be caught in that situation.
"Alright," Ash said, setting down her bag and hurrying into the living room, "where is h...OH!"
She stood there staring and Sil then looked to Emily then back again.
"He's shed the armor then?"She said in a pout, "I was hoping to see some half naked warrior."

Emily laughed and went to hug her oldest friend.
"Silivaus this is Ashley, Ash this is Silivaus"

A/A-

RomeoFalls

Sil stood up and smiled. He walked over to Ashley as he took off his shirt. "Hello friend of my Ladys" he said. "My name is Silivaus, Warrior of Rome" he said.

forgetmenot

Ashley nearly fell over when Sil took his shirt off. "Em, I want that." She whispered to her friend.

Emily laughed and patted her friends arm, "He's mine dearest, go find your own."
She walked into the kitchen and brought out the chicken and sides that they'd prepared and put them on the table. "Come eat you two"Emily called.
"Because tonight, I think we need to take Sil on a NYC outing."
She grinned and Ashley looked over surprised.
"You think he can handle that Em?"

A/A-

RomeoFalls

"I may be old, but Im not stupid and I am a human" He said with a smile. "I can handle it" he said sitting next to Emily. "It looks amazing" he said.

forgetmenot

Quote from: RomeoFalls on July 14, 2010, 10:25:54 AM
"I may be old, but Im not stupid and I am a human" He said with a smile. "I can handle it" he said sitting next to Emily. "It looks amazing" he said.
"Thank you kind sir" Emily said in an exaggerated accent.
She was in a silly mood, as she often was when around Ashley. She couldn't count the times they'd both been lost in giggle fits and unable to speak.
"We were thinking, Sil, of taking you to a Club. It's a place where young people...and some old people I suppose, get together, have some drinks, dance..."
Emily watched his face, she was going to try to not get drunk again tonight, but she couldn't promise herself that.

A/A-

RomeoFalls

"Ah club?" he said looking at them. "Okay, should I wear my armor?" he asked looking at Ashley. He took a bite of the chicken and swallowed it.

forgetmenot

Quote from: RomeoFalls on July 14, 2010, 10:49:19 AM
"Ah club?" he said looking at them. "Okay, should I wear my armor?" he asked looking at Ashley. He took a bite of the chicken and swallowed it.
Ashey shouted "YES" at the same time Emily said "NO"
They looked at each other and Ashley just grinned. "No," Emily finally said,"You don't have to wear your armor. It's casual."
She smiled at Ashley's clearly disappointed face.
She wasn't so sure about going out though, if another girl touched him, she'd probably punch her in the face.
Jealous?
No way, I wan't be jealous of other girls, over SIL?

She shook her head and continued eating

A/A-

RomeoFalls

"Are you sure my lady? Your friend seems to want me to" he said. He continued eating but keep looking up at Emily. "I serve to please" he said.

forgetmenot

Quote from: RomeoFalls on July 14, 2010, 10:59:11 AM
"Are you sure my lady? Your friend seems to want me to" he said. He continued eating but keep looking up at Emily. "I serve to please" he said.
"Did you hear the Em, he serves to please." Ashley said with a knowing smile and enough sracasm to sink a boat.
Emily gave her a stare that would scare small children, then returned her softened gaze to Sil.
"I'm sure." She smiled "It would turn into a circus if you arrived in Armor, it's going to be enough of a freak show without the armor."

A/A-

RomeoFalls

"Freak show? Am I a freak? and why do you say that" he asked. He looked at her and sighed. "If its that much trouble then I can just stay here and sharpen my sword" he said. He looked down at the plate and sighed.

forgetmenot

Quote from: RomeoFalls on July 14, 2010, 11:18:48 AM
"Freak show? Am I a freak? and why do you say that" he asked. He looked at her and sighed. "If its that much trouble then I can just stay here and sharpen my sword" he said. He looked down at the plate and sighed.
Em laughed, "not you Sil, the girls, the girls at the club are going to act like freaks when they get ahold of you."
She was finished eating and took her plate to the sink.
"I'm going to go back and get ready..Ashley, don't be mean"

A/A-

LadyChaos

"Oh you can sharpen that sword later!" Ashley's gaze went to Em in defeat. "But you are not a freak, if anything you are hot stuff and I would be more than happy to take you out if Em doesn't. Armor or no armor!" She quickly stuck her tongue out at Em and looked back at Sil and smiled. 'Finally alone time with this guy!'
On and Offs of ChaosCurrent Status for posts: Processing
Current Status for RP:Tentatively looking

RomeoFalls

He watched her leave then looked at Emily. He stood up and walked his plate to the sink. He then turned and walked towards the couch. He sat down and touched his chin. "I need to shave" he said reaching for his sword.

LadyChaos

Ashley grabbed her plate and placed it in the sink with a clang. Quickly she followed him to the couch and sat opposite of him, cross legged. "Wait, you shave with your sword?" She leaned in curiously to watch. "How do you not cut yourself, or even get everything!?!" She blinked looking at the size of his sword and curled her hair back behind her ear. "That sword is too big to shave with! I wouldn't go near my legs with that thing!"
On and Offs of ChaosCurrent Status for posts: Processing
Current Status for RP:Tentatively looking

RomeoFalls

"I didnt bring my knife with me, what else would I shave with?" he asked looking at her confused. He pulled the sword out of the sheath and looked at it. "If the blade is sharp enough it can cut anything" he said.