Clothing Optional (F looking for Anyone)

Started by smexygracie, March 31, 2016, 03:10:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

smexygracie

Hey everyone! So the basic idea for this roleplay will be this: It will take place in a world where sex is almost never inappropriate, where public fornication is so common that it's pretty much expected, and where a titty grab and an ass smack are on the same level as handshakes or jolly "Good Morning"s.

Now from this, there's a couple scenarios that we could play out, and I'd love to create some as we talk! But here's a few that I had in mind:

A Platonic Fuckfest [Any Gender]
Wherein a group (or couple, if you prefer not playing other characters) of friends are just doing friend type stuff, such as playing video games together, shopping in the mall together, and trading various bodily fluids.

The Wife Collector [M/Many F's]
Wherein one man sees no reason to marry just one woman, and lives in a big mansion to fit all the wives he's taken. Each one suits a different taste of his, but he loves them all equally.

Extracurricular Activities [Any Gender]
Wherein we play as students (or student/teacher) who have fallen hopelessly in lust with each other, and spend most of the school hours banging and getting railed against bathroom walls. Pretty basic, could lead to something more, but yeah.

The Robinsons [Incest, Any Gender]
Wherein we play as a big and happy family who can't seem to keep their hands off each other.

How to Manage Your Harem [M/Many F's]
Wherein you are a boy coming of age, and find yourself one of the most sought-after boys in the county. How will you handle all these lady callers?

Sibling Rivalry [F/F, or M/F]
Wherein two siblings compete (or cooperate) to become the sluttiest, most promiscuous persons in the county.

Mothers of Dozens [F/F]
Wherein we are women who simply love the feeling of being pregnant too much to only bear a child every once in a while. Many suitors are sought after.

So yeah! If you're interested in any of these, or just wanna play in this world, PM me!