Sarah's Silly & Huge Adventure (fame, transformation, boob expansion, extreme)

Started by magikal, October 01, 2017, 09:22:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

magikal

Hello! I'm obsessed with transformation.. especially if the transformation is slow, gradual, and against her will. Physical transformation is best, but some mental transformation is fine as long as it compliments the TF. Bimbofication is a good sub-transformation as well. Becoming a nymphomaniac.. cumslut.. addicted to new sensations/adventures.. I'd love to explore writing with you.. planning with you.. and developing a new story. :-)

I currently have several games going on but am always looking for a few more well written stories. Please look at my list and private message me if you are interested. The most recent story is at the top, some of the older ones are at the bottom of this post.

I'm looking for a writing partner to explore this concept below with me. I'm looking for a partner that posts 3 to 5 times per week using the forums. The story would have some transformation/bimbofication and could be a realistic or slightly future setting, depending on what my partner has in mind.

I don't mind pushing the boundaries, eventually she could be a living, walking wet dream who can cum just by wearing clothing. Maybe she gets more horny the longer she doesn't have sex and after a day or two, will have sex with just about anything to get an orgasm.  The more extreme and exaggerated, the more fun. Even her mind could be changed to love pleasure but, obviously there would be enough there to push the story forward, she couldn't simply become unplayable and unenjoyable, though. No such thing as too large breasts, too curvaceous, too much pleasure, too many modifications, or too many changes to enjoy sex.

I do have some on/offs that you can be aware of- no animals, no scat, nothing excessively gross.

Please write me your ideas, I'm looking for a partner to collaborate with as Sarah finds fame, love, and explores her body. If you would like to skip ahead a few years after her high school years that would be fine too. Essentially she's a very driven girl who wants to change the world by changing herself.

Please message me if you're interested!
magikal

Begin Story Idea
Sarah brushed her bright red hair out of her eyes and glanced down at her chest. The sight brought a huge grin to her face, she gently cradled her new bosom that was still wrapped up in surgical tape. After doing extensive research, she flew down to Costa Rica on a summer field trip, both to see nature and to meet an avant-guard plastic surgeon that agreed to work on her while she was there for a month. She had just finished 11th grade and had been saving up literally her entire life. She had worked at a clothing store since she was 16 and also did odd jobs, selling things on the internet, baby sitting, walking dogs, and had even started modeling for a local clothing company. She was going to have the best senior year ever, with a brand new F cup, the largest boobs in the school and she hoped some of the largest boobs in the state. They were the largest that Morgan had ever seen herself, and her doctor told her she'd be able to even grow larger in the future.

Sarah had created social media accounts as she arrived back home in the middle of summer and had already found 10,000 followers in a month and is looking to expand her followers as she expands her empire. She looked down at the dim glow of her laptop's screen and created a new website. 'I want to look silly and I want to be huge': Model who aspires to have the biggest breasts in the world typed onto her blog.  Her surgery has already had an effect on her life- making it hard to drive and dance and making sure she works on increasing her strength to minimize back pain and fatigue.

Would her dreams come true? Just how large would she become? Could her aspirations for fame match her cup size?

End of Story Idea

Please message me if you are interested!
Thanks so much
Magikal
Take a look at my Os/Os to see if we're compatible.
My Ons and Offs
Magikal's F-list
I plan on posting 3 to 5 times per week, maybe more as time allows.
If I'm waiting on a post for you for 2 weeks, I will just remove the game from my list. Please message me to let me know you are still interested.
I am looking for a few new games right now- check out https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=342389.0