Tragedy and Terror

Started by Spectre, September 27, 2017, 12:34:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spectre

I am still accepting rps of the sad, scary and otherwise not nice! PM for any plot lines that come to mind or any interest in what I have to offer!

KissBang!- based of the song with the same name by grandson, quite good, I would encourage a listen. 
Our characters would be two parts of a married/serious couple,  and my character is keeping a lover on the side. Your character has tracked us down and burst in, waving a gun and making threats to shoot me for breaking your heart. In the middle of talking everything down, the lover lunges, trying for the gun. A shot goes off.  Who gets shot? Is anyone hurt? Dead? What do we do now?

Rite to Rule- Historical/fantasy setting,  Our characters are two childrens  of two kingdoms that have been at war since any one can remember. Neither of us has any "real" shot at the throne, (too many older siblings, too young, a women etc) but the marriage will unite the families and quell the fighting that has plagued both kingdoms for lifetimes.
Or will it?
On the side, our respective royal parents have given us a deal; get close enough, and kill you betrothed on the eve of the wedding, and they will hand you the throne, and the throne of the fallen ememny kingdom. Can you bring yourself to do it?

Working idea- A prison/asylum story. Ideally, I'd like to play against someone who was falsely imprisoned, and force them to work with someone evil, ( a cellmate, convicted murderer and keen To escape to kill again, a doctor in the asylum, happy to play in their garden of madness, with no need for regular folks to witness the experiments) to survive, or maybe even escape.