U R Banned!

Started by stormkitten, April 17, 2009, 12:06:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tharic

banned, that's what the PM button is for..

Autumn52

;D I banned you for not banning me
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

innHERendo

banned for being such a sexy tease....wait no that doesn't make sense
My Ons/Offs

"I may not get to see you as often as I like. I may not get to hold you all through the night. But deep in my heart I truly know, you're the one I love and I can't let you go.

Tharic

banned for not making sense..

innHERendo

banned for making me run out of ideas on why to ban you
My Ons/Offs

"I may not get to see you as often as I like. I may not get to hold you all through the night. But deep in my heart I truly know, you're the one I love and I can't let you go.

Tharic

tsk tsk.. banned for not thinking outside the box

Autumn52

banned for not using more soap and showing a little further down in your pic
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

innHERendo

banned for still having clothes on
My Ons/Offs

Tharic

banned for taking that towel off I draped over you

innHERendo

banned for posting that horrible picture in the other thread
My Ons/Offs

Tharic

banned for not seeing the followup one yet ;)

innHERendo

just did...banned again!
My Ons/Offs

Tharic

banned for being a good fast poster ;)

abandoneddolly

banned for useing all the hot water

innHERendo

banned for just laying there
My Ons/Offs

Tharic

banned for interrupting my post

abandoneddolly

banned for interupting my post

innHERendo

banned for trying to ban me!
My Ons/Offs

Tharic

banned for thinking we're trying

innHERendo

banned for keeping me busy on multiple threads
My Ons/Offs

Tharic

banned for.. well.. ditto..

innHERendo

banned for not coming up with your own idea :P
My Ons/Offs

Tharic

banned for assuming I needed to, yours applied more than enough

abandoneddolly

banned for posting faster then me

Selene

banned for posting while I was trying to post