Here's my firsts ;)

Started by Nimander, November 26, 2010, 09:11:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nimander

(I'll put this up-top: On most of my RP's, the idea is the start- where we go depends on the story created)

Idea I: Bakamatsu Japan; Around it's middle. About this time foreigners are in Japan, and even some Japanese people dress in suits. Guns are around, but the heart of the samurai is still there. The Shinsengumi are required to keep peace in the streets. A group of assassins against the government rule the right, killing specific patrolmen. One young Shinsengumi soldier finds himself killing one of these assassins when a girl around his age (18)

Idea II: Mid-evil England-like; This is not a setting on Earth, but instead a land called Meinru. In Meinru, the armies of the Railu, led by their king, Ragefist, have been on the rampage, obliterating and absorbing enemies armies and land into Railu. Blacksmiths all over as commissioned  daily to create more armor for varying division types: Heavies, Lights, Cavolry, and Sappers (the most feared of the four). Spite, apprentice to one of the blacksmiths, has found that after the creation of the sword, the increased work has propelled him into a mystery about the Mage division and it's secrets...
A/A's -Updated 7/6/15, O/O's