Daddy's Little Girl {F looking for M to play a mob boss' son}

Started by JuliettaRossi, September 07, 2012, 09:32:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JuliettaRossi

Daddy's Little Girl - She fit into the club – had been raised in and around it most of her life. She knew how to dress, how to walk, how to flirt, and pour a drink. She was one of them without being one of them. Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays were the only days she would go though – at least dressed like this. Thigh-high stockings, heels, a slinky little black dress that showed off the curves of her breasts, her hips, her ass, long dark hair and painted lips. Enough left to the imagination. It was one of those nights that she met him…A couple nights later though, and he was back…

“I’m looking for Niki”
“Niki?” The wide-eyes blonde looked to the other woman, statuesque, dark-skinned who simply grinned. The blonde spoke quicker though, “She doesn’t work here…she’s” At which point the other woman cut in, “What Courtney means is, Niki doesn’t normally work on Tuesdays, but she’s here…in the back. Let me go get her.” The woman cut her eyes at the blonde, trying to tell her not to say another word. They all knew Niki liked to play ‘dress up’ and hang out in the club. They almost accepted her as a sister around here. Who were they to keep him from the owner’s daughter? She was entitled to a life…

He was left at the bar with the blonde, who wisely kept her mouth shut about it. A few minutes later, Janine was back with Niki, who, when she saw him, felt the corner of her lips curl upward. So he wasn’t all talk…Interesting…Tonight her attire was a little different – tonight it was a little see-through spaghetti strap babydoll in light blue that only came to her hips and was split up the middle, showing off the white panties she wore that hugged her figure so well, a little bit of lacing holding the front together at her breasts, tied tight with a little bow, the glimmer of a piercing at her navel, and long legs bare down to white patent leather heels.

In the backroom, when Janine came to get her, her words were rushed and in a lowered tone. “Why does he think you work here? And do you know who that man is?” Why would he be in her father’s club? Why was he here on Saturday? Did he have any clue who she was?

(Yes, it's a take on Romeo & Juliet - right in the middle of a strip club. Your character would be the son of her father's competition. Both children growing up in the 'family business,' no stranger to the money, drugs and guns. She has a bit of an upper hand, now finding out who he is - he just thinking she's a stripper working in the club. I'd like to start the story with Saturday night and him finding her in the club just to see what happens between them and then skip ahead to the Tuesday when he comes back in to pick it up. Where it goes from here is up to us both - I have no set agenda or plans, so what he's doing in the club is an actual question for both of them...)

{Please click on the 'Cravings' link in my signature to take you to more information on role playing with me and please feel free to check out my Rabbit Hole page and any of my RPs to see how I write! Thanks!}