Sailor Moon: Rise of the Immortal Empire - Interest Check(Sailor Mars Needed)

Started by BlackestKnight, July 20, 2012, 01:48:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadowsmaiden

Oh wow!

I have a lot of games going at the moment and wasn't looking to take on any more. Then seeing this one suddenly pop up has made me see an opportunity that I can't bring myself to miss! I just had to come in and comment on how much it makes me smile to see that fans of this anime are still around.

I'm an avid sailor moon fan, I know the series inside and out. Anime, Manga, Musicals, Live-action..... I know them all! I'd be happy to fill in anyone who is curious about the series or hasn't seen it all and has questions about it.

Fun-fact : In the manga, Sailor Venus was the original leader of the Sailor Senshi during the silver millennium. The only reason she doesn't lead in present day is because their princess now fights along with them!
Original Cravings
Where am I? - Updated 29/06/2014

The world is now how you imagined it, is it?

Karasu

Removed, due to vandalism.

Muse

Name:      Maki Masahiro
Knight Identity:   Arashi Mamoru “Storm Protector”/Moon Knight
Height:      5’9” 
Weight:      160lbs   
Weapon/Equipment: 
--Masahiro:      Sketchbook
--Arashi:      Sable Armor.  Titan’s Lance
Turn Ons:      https://elliquiy.com/forums/onsoffs.php?u=16
Favorite Colors:      
--cherry blossom pink
--rose crimson
--storm grey
--night black
Favorite Foods: Food:      
--Salmon Sushi. 
--Chocolate covered cherries or coffee beans. 
--Watermelon soda. 
Skills: 
--Good in school, and working hard to get into a fine academic university. 
--His real love is for writing and sketching manga.  His ambitious parents disapprove of a career as a manga-ka, and so he keeps it as a hobby. 
--He speaks and writes good English and is doing a manga fan translation of the Wheel of Time. 
--For club life, he’s on the lancing team. 

Physical Appearance:

Knight Attacks:
----Strike of Zeus:  The titan’s lance assumes a golden sheen. He runs seven steps and hurls it at a foe and it transforms into a thunderbolt.  This attack is twofold, striking the enemy with a powerful electric charge and a deafening thunderclap at once.  A moment later, the lance falls from the sky next to Arashi. 
----Strike of Hades:  Arashi drives his spear into the ground.  The earth rumbles and a geomantic shockwave streaks across the ground towards his foes in a line.  If they do not escape the attack, they are jarred by force, knocked to the ground, and then engulfed in thorny red roses that leap form the earth beneath them. 
----Strike of Neptune:  Perhaps better described as Shield of Neptune, Arashi makes a great leap.  Landing in front of one he wishes to protect, he jams the Titna’s Lance into the earth.  A great wave rises up before him, blocking attacks and washing attackers back. 

Weaknesses:

Background:
--Just recently turned eighteen, Masahiro is an honors student in high school.  Only child of Maki Rokuro—a businessman—and Maki Miki—a homemaker and retired teacher—he is quite, stoic, and reserved.  Not shy--he can chat amicably with his classmates, tutor and underclassman, or even get a little gregarious with the lancing club—but he’s never really been close or intimate with anyone. 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

Shadowsmaiden

Quote from: Karasu on July 21, 2012, 08:59:20 AM
woo we got an advisor ^^

Mhm, that's if you guys want one at all.

Just PM me if you have any questions about the series, kay? I won't be always watching the thread..
Original Cravings

Karasu

Removed, due to vandalism.

Sessha

Ok I admit it's been awhile since I was in a Sailor Moon game so I am intrigued by this idea. Though I do have a question do Knights have to be male or can they be any gender?
Locked, cocked and ready to rock!

Shadowsmaiden

Original Cravings

MzHyde

Blackest, you have me listed under Mercury. I went for Mars.

BlackestKnight

Quote from: Sessha on July 21, 2012, 03:19:32 PM
Ok I admit it's been awhile since I was in a Sailor Moon game so I am intrigued by this idea. Though I do have a question do Knights have to be male or can they be any gender?

if It's well thought character that makes sense, I'll allow it. I really don't want a character that's a sailor scout in a knight uniform.

BlackestKnight

I didn't mention this before because I was kinda busy with work and what not but I feel it's worth mentioning that at the start of the roleplay our characters will not have the ability to access  their respective knight/sailor transformations and for the most part be just average people going about their everyday lives. Canons like Sailor Pluto, Serenity, Tuxedo Mask and the immortals are exempt from this because they've been around for much longer than others and all ready have had their powers active.

Jmorty33

Ok, so what's going to cause us to gain the transformations/powers?
Converted Mana Cost: 2 colorless 2 White 2 Red

+2 Target Player has writers block

+0 Target Player receives a post of two paragraphs or more.

-12 Player writes a novel.
THE BATTLE FOR ZENDIKAR IS HERE!!!!!

BlackestKnight

Sessha

Quote from: BlackestKnight on July 22, 2012, 02:43:51 PM
if It's well thought character that makes sense, I'll allow it. I really don't want a character that's a sailor scout in a knight uniform.

Ah thank you for your response. So it is possible to have it. That's all i needed to know. Now it's time to figure out what I'd be interested to do.

Laughing Hyena

Alright since I had a big thing for Sailor Moon back in the day I figured that I might as well partake as a knight. A toss up is between the Jupiter Knight or Venus Knight.

Brazen Endeavors

Color me interested!  Need to see if I can squeeze it in, but I would be interested in Sailor Mercury or Neptune.  Possibly Venus.
..I want you.  I have seen you and I already love you.  My muse begs to lie in your arms; just for a moment.  I need you..
...come play with me?...
.:.o/o.:.intro.:.a/a.:.
(updated o/o - 7.16.12)

Sessha

Ah to hell with it I will throw my lot in for Venus Knight.

Laughing Hyena

Well that settles it. I'll be the Jupiter Knight then.

Sessha

MzHyde

No idea. Looks like it still doesn't have nearly enough players and he just opened up an entirely new RP so I don't think this is getting off the ground.

Oreida Wesker

Not true, me and Katra are looking it over and we're in an entirely different game too. He can multitask. or else all that explanation is for not.. -studies on what she should play-
Hots and Nots

All my devotion betrayed, I'm no longer afriad.

Katra Alexion

I would like to apply for Saturn. Though I would like to ask; can the neo-scouts use any of the attacks from their powers previous holder or are we encouraged to make our own?

Dorian Grandale

Hmm. Are the mentioned ones the only choices, or is there some room of an unattached anti-hero?
"There ain't no sunshine when I'm low, how I'm low.
People tell me life's a game, I'm not playing.
Bitches don't mean shit to me, anymore.
I have taken my blows, I'm still standing.."

Oreida Wesker

Gah! I either wanna play the Villian chick or Jupiter.. Mercury might be nice.. All that water thingy and junk.. -flails around-
Hots and Nots

All my devotion betrayed, I'm no longer afriad.

BlackestKnight

Quote from: Oreida Wesker on July 28, 2012, 03:35:32 AM
Not true, me and Katra are looking it over and we're in an entirely different game too. He can multitask. or else all that explanation is for not.. -studies on what she should play-

If we get enough characters submitted than yeah, but I thought this roleplay wasn't going anywhere.

BlackestKnight

Quote from: Dorian Grandale on July 28, 2012, 04:09:19 AM
Hmm. Are the mentioned ones the only choices, or is there some room of an unattached anti-hero?
Yes, no anti-heroes.