Something Noir (MxF)

Started by Tinus, March 05, 2012, 07:53:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tinus

I crave a dark story.  A plot full of mystery, danger and passion.  More Noir than Urban fantasy.  I have a couple of ideas but am open to others.  I enjoy strong and intelligent writers. 

A few from my bucket List which may make the cut.

* Spy Hunted [NC] -  He finds her beautiful this target of his.  He was put on her trail and had become penetrated most aspects of her life.  He watches her with growing fascination at her daily routine.  Unable to contain his desire, he sets a plan in motion to meet and take her. Modified and was being played as The HuntedReopened for new characters

* AlternateLife(c)  - She was given a free adventure for her 35th birthday.  AlternateLife(c) was the ultimate in customized gift package which promised an adventure of a life time.  Clients were given a complete battery of psychological and physical examinations used to determine the construct of their perfect dream adventure.  Feedback was given to the client, describing their strengths and weakness as well as a comprehensive wellness plan.  But it did not end there.  After signing a liability contract providing for a generous health insurance and a substantial penalty if they revealed anything that happened to them, clients were told to go home and forget about the gift.  Sometime later, when they least expected it they would be whisked away.