Sundown Seattle: Werewolves & Vampires (all genders and sexualities welcome)

Started by Amelita, June 30, 2015, 08:52:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amarlo

Seduce my mind and my body will follow.
Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

ajtrue

Welcome ShatteredSymphony! I'm excited to see you. =] Neither have been claimed. ^.^ I see Amarlo linked you to the claim (Thanks Amarlo! You're a dear! ;D).

Vael the Destroyer

Quote from: ajtrue on July 16, 2015, 12:27:28 AM
Welcome ShatteredSymphony! I'm excited to see you. =] Neither have been claimed. ^.^ I see Amarlo linked you to the claim (Thanks Amarlo! You're a dear! ;D).

Yes! Very much a dear!

Would it be possible for me to fill out a sheetlet and send it to you?

ajtrue

Dotley

Well this all looks fantastic!

Just a quick, but specific question for the GMs before I let an idea preemptively consume me: are duplicate names allowed? For example, if I submit a new character for possible approval and the character shares the same first name with an already accepted character will it be required that I find a different name for them?

Since the cast is so large just wanted to check in first :3
O&O's || A&A's

"I don’t use people for stories.
I use stories to express my feelings for people."

Vael the Destroyer

jetblackmirror

𝙳𝚒𝚊𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚜,
𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚖𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚜𝚔𝚢.

Caehlim

My home is not a place, it is people.
View my Ons and Offs page.

View my (new)Apologies and Absences thread or my Ideas thread.

Vael the Destroyer

ajtrue

Hello Dotley and Caehlim! ^.^ Welcome!

To answer your question Dotley, we do ask that people select a first name that isn't already spoken for. We maintain a list of the faces and names already in use, which can be found HERE, so people can aim for one not already in claimed. We use the first names to make anchor tags. Plus it just makes it easier to keep track of the bodies!

If you are particularly attached to a specific name and it is already in use, you may be able to sill use it if there is an alternate spelling. Like John is in use so you name your character Jon. We also have characters on the board that go by their middle name or a nick name just like in real life.;)  Another way to accommodate your desire to use a specific name and adhere to that rule. ^.^ I hope I answered the question adequately. =]

Feel free to poke about and check things out. If you like what you see, we'd be excited to have you submit a sheetlet to Amelita and ajtrue to join us! And please feel free to ask any other questions you might have!

Have a great night! =D

Dotley

Quote from: ShatteredSymphony on July 17, 2015, 09:59:56 AM
Dotley, my Dotley! :D

Quote from: jetblackmirror on July 17, 2015, 11:19:51 AM
-pounces upon the Dotley!-

Hi lovelies! Always good to see you around <3

And thank you so much for the warm welcome and detailed explanation, ajtrue! Much appreciated  :-)
O&O's || A&A's

"I don’t use people for stories.
I use stories to express my feelings for people."

Caehlim

Thanks ajtrue. I'm just trying to figure out how it all works and then I'll send some ideas in.

Quote from: ShatteredSymphony on July 17, 2015, 07:27:15 PM
-snugs Caeh- You too, I see. ;)

Ohai there :) *snugs*
My home is not a place, it is people.
View my Ons and Offs page.

View my (new)Apologies and Absences thread or my Ideas thread.

Vael the Destroyer

Quote from: Caehlim on July 18, 2015, 02:46:35 AM
Ohai there :) *snugs*

Caeh snuggles are in the top five best snuggles!

I might have to poke you about something.  >:)

ajtrue

Quote from: Dotley on July 18, 2015, 02:30:25 AMAnd thank you so much for the warm welcome and detailed explanation, ajtrue! Much appreciated  :-)

No worries at all! We encourage questions about Sundown. And we encourage questions on Sundown. And we encourage Sundown itself. And char creation on Sundown. Also plotting on Sundown.  And Sundownian's themselves. Annnnnd pretty much anything else you can think of. :P

Rebelle

I am officially unofficially checking this place out due to a certain flower going "Hey look at this!"

^.^

My name is Rebbie and I may have a slight addiction to writing tons.

Flower

Amelita

Ohmygods all the lovely people expressing interest!

Dotley, Caehlim, Rebelle... -cheers-

I'm sorry I'm not much around these last two weeks, I'm on vacation so I'm not really online much at all. I'll be home most likely tomorrow though and be able to start tackling things better ;)
(But, I do have the awesomest co-gm who's been keeping the ship upright <3 )

RP Etiquette ~ Tumblr ~ Mumbler
~ There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed ~
Ons & Offs ~ Post Tracker ~ Ladies in Red

Flower

ajtrue

-gigglefits guiltily-

So wonderful I missed this until just now! Hi Rebelle! I'm excited you're checking us out. If you're Flower recomended, you must be awesome. ;) Poke about a bit and if you like what you see, please don't hesitate to send in a sheet! ;D I'm for bed now but I look forward to hearing more from you if you're interested! Have a great night! ^^

Flower

I'm giving this a small bump because I would love to get some of my characters more involved in individual plots. I figured I would put them here and see if they spark interest.

• Werewolves

• Autumn | 18 |  Aloof, Absentminded, Frugal, Placid, Solitary, Honest, Adventurous, Unforgiving | Sample Post | Looking for Friends and Potential Romantic Connections
    • Addison | 31 |  Compassionate, Hardworking, Independent, Reliable, Tolerate, Predictable, Stationary, Traumatized, and Broken | Sample Post | Looking for Friends and Potential Romantic Connections
    • Helen |  106  |  Dutiful, Humble, Optimistic, Misguided,  Obedient | Sample Post | Looking for Friends and Potential Romantic Connections

I know that's brief but I don't mind answering questions.

Angel Fire

Hi everyone!  I hope that I can be invited to join this wonderful party.  Normally, I don't really get involved in supernatural Rp's but my muse is twisting my hands and begging, "Angel! I need to be there! Let me go there... Pretty please?"

Hope to get a sheetlet going either tonight after work or sometime tomorrow.  I (should I say... My muse *Giggles*) is thinking of playing a newly bitten werewolf who is now trying to find her way in this brand new world.

Can't wait to see y'all!
Can you capture this fiery Angel and make her yours?!  Try before she slips away into the night... If you wish.
May we spread our wings and soar the heavens together for all time - Angel
My Theme Song - Can I be your Heart's Desire?

ajtrue

Welcome welcome Angel Fire! ;D

We're excited you're interested in joining us here on Sundown.  Sorry for taking so long to respond, I worked an odd shift today so I just got home and have access to internet again. ::)

It sounds like your Sundown muse is already up and running! ;D We look forward to seeing your sheetlet!

Have a great day. ^.^