The Secret. Love, Fears and Jilted Tears

Started by Sabby, April 14, 2008, 10:43:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sabby

I want to try this in two variations, each with a slight difference to setting and such, but the general idea is the same.

A group of three friends is separated in high school when one of them has to leave (career, moving?) Finally, they unexpectedly return 2 or 3 years later, to stay. Of their two friends, one of them is in love with them, and seeing them return, a long, hard road to coming out of the closet and confessing their love will take place.

Variation #1 Girl leaves, her best friend is another girl who is secretly in love with her, and the other friend is a boy who will eventually find out and help her come out and admit her love. A small sexual relationship may or may not occur, but he only wants to support her, as she is scared senseless of destroying her friendship with the girl.

Variation #2 Exactly the same, only reverse the genders. A boy in love with another, and a girl helping him admit it.

I want both to be long, hard ordeals, and there will be more then one time when the secret almost gets out but the courage fails and the tears come. There will be a happy ending though :) In both games, I'd like to be (predictably) the poor love struck girl/boy