News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

what are you wearing?

Started by Cherri Tart, September 18, 2007, 04:30:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ColdBloodedJellyDoughnut

A grey wool dress with long sleeves, black tights and spotty socks to keep my feet warm in my black suede Peter Pan ankle boots. Oh yeah, Jelly dressed up today! For once...
“I didn’t want to kiss you goodbye — that was the trouble — I wanted to kiss you goodnight. And there’s a lot of difference.”
Ernest Hemingway
O/Os**A/As

Beguile's Mistress

Quote from: najlah on November 10, 2011, 08:42:41 AM
*checks thread just to see what Beguile's Mistress is wearing.. she always sounds so pretty and put together*

My most comfy pair of plaid pj bottoms (blue and grey) and a white tank top and my ugly brown sweater (which I love.. *hugs and rubs and molests brown sweater*)

Thank you, najlah.  I have a sweater like that.  It's a much grayed out pale pink that is three sizes too big and is always there when I need a hug. ;D

Today it's a Glen Plaid pencil skirt in shades of gray with a line of light blue through it and a long-sleeved, button-cuff blouse to match, beige stockings and black platfor heels.

Night Stalker

Ons and Offs           NightStalker's Role Playing Requests - Reprised.          A/A's - Updated        
I stalk the night, looking for her
My next victim to take away from here
She will be the prize to my collection
A joy for me to hold and use at my discretion
I belong to the night, stalking it and surveying
taking what I need to suffice my desires
I am the NightStalker

Beguile's Mistress

Black pencil skirt and long-sleeved white blouse with sheer black stockings and black platform heels.  There's a little cloth poppy pinned to one lapel of the blouse.  It's a little bedraggled now and limp but it's seen remembrances of Veterans' Day for the last eight years.

mongoose

Lovely as usual BM!

I'm in a ratty tee-shirt and a pair of old grey sweats.

Elina

I'm in my uniform.  Yoga pants and a tank top.

Jeffrey

Light blue tee shirt and checkie burgundy boxers
O's and O's / A's and A's / Current Stories / Story Ideas / Posting Updates
Currently my post response time is ridiculously slow and I'm just lucky I have partners who are so understanding

Jasongray

Well lets see what im wearing *looks down* ahhhh thats right a black short sleeved V neck shirt. With my big baggy comfy hoody with sleeves that cover my hands. My silky silk boxers! yeah I wear silky boxers they just feal soooo good ::) I loveeeeee being comfy XD

Capone

My new pajama shirt, a Blind Guardian t-shirt a friend of mine bought me for Christmas, and the Flyers hockey pants from before.

Night Stalker

Ons and Offs           NightStalker's Role Playing Requests - Reprised.          A/A's - Updated        
I am the NightStalker

Story Tale

Lime green boy shorts with a t-shirt and blue jacket cause I'm still cold from going outside to feed the cats.

Beguile's Mistress

Pale blue silk pajamas and fuzzy white socks all snuggled on my couch by my little fire so I can NaNo the day away. :D

Fragile Dreams

Quote from: Beguile's Mistress on November 12, 2011, 01:22:05 PM
Pale blue silk pajamas and fuzzy white socks all snuggled on my couch by my little fire so I can NaNo the day away. :D

Always elegant, even in your pyjamas! :) though I do miss that sleep gown I remember you were wearing :D

[tr]
[td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Bloody Rose

Beguile's Mistress

Quote from: Fragile Dreams on November 12, 2011, 01:29:56 PM
Always elegant, even in your pyjamas! :) though I do miss that sleep gown I remember you were wearing :D

If you mean the red gown and robe set, I still have that and with cooler weather now I'll be wearing it from time to time. :D

Fragile Dreams

Quote from: Beguile's Mistress on November 12, 2011, 02:56:38 PM
If you mean the red gown and robe set, I still have that and with cooler weather now I'll be wearing it from time to time. :D
Can't wait to stalk you once again then :D

[tr]
[td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Beguile's Mistress

*grins*  I look forward to it!

Belle33

Plum sleep shorts and a matching cami.  It's getting too cold for it, but it's so comfy.

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Fragile Dreams

Jeans, purple hooded sweater with black horizontal stripes, black adidas sneakers, black boxers, black socks.

[tr]
[td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Story Tale

Jeans and a 'where the wild things are' t-shirt. And fuzzy socks.. don't forget the fuzzy socks! One pink and one pink and blue and green striped.

Rinzler

Currently wearing my luvly, comfy, moth-eaten Rigsby cardigan :-)

'Oh, Miss Jones!'

ColdBloodedJellyDoughnut

Someone please shoot me if I ever think of putting on that hideous corset that my sister gave me. It did make me look a bit more streamlined, but it's actually bruised my ribs! Under a jade green dress with black tights. Which I shall now go and take off... UGH!
“I didn’t want to kiss you goodbye — that was the trouble — I wanted to kiss you goodnight. And there’s a lot of difference.”
Ernest Hemingway
O/Os**A/As

WyldRanger

Black khaki slacks, black collared t-shirt, black socks and black dress shoes.

Night Stalker

black/red boxers, black/white sweatpants, khaki t-shirt, black/gold socks, brown shoes, glasses.
I am the NightStalker

Beguile's Mistress

Sexy men in black and ladies in fuzzy socks and corsets...  This is an interesting Sunday.

Navy slacks and flats and a white cable-knit turtle neck sweater.  I'll soon be home and in something a little more relaxing. :-)