A 'High' College Experience

Started by SweetRevenge, November 27, 2012, 04:16:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SweetRevenge

Hi =J

Some of you probably already guessed my idea just by the title. It's a school rp. More-or-less. It revolves around a group of friends living the student life to the fullest. Alcohol? You bet. Drugs? Bring 'em. Sex? Wouldn't be here without it. We can always arrange that the private stuff happens privately, if one would choose so, but the main idea is students living together as friends and encounter the dilemmas of becoming responsible adults. support each other. I personally plan to have a character that dwells with marijuana to cope with his problems. I don't mind people of the same flock, and at the same time, variety is great. Anyone like the idea? Post your opinion!

TheWizardofOz

I'm interested in doing this. Maybe I'm from a prestigious high-class family who wanted to get away from all the pressure his family has put on him. His parents didn't like the idea of him living with other college students but eventually succumbed to his decision.

Keaton

I'd be interested in joining in on this group venture. Sounds like fun. :-)

Ons & Offs  Search Thread  Apologies & Absences   Current Stories: 1

TheWizardofOz

Is this still happening? It sounds like an interesting one. There are 3 of us who are keen to do it, do you guys maybe want to start with us and then maybe more people will join later?

Keaton

I think we'd need more than just us three to start...Some girls at least!

TheWizardofOz

Oh right, sorry, I thought the person who made this thread was a girl, my bad. I guess we should just wait until a couple girls show interest.

Sexy Firefly

Keaton

Sexy Firefly

Chasseybaby

Keaton

Well that's three guys and two ladies interested so far. Suppose we should wait for a third girl to even things out?

Cami

I'd be up for joining if you're looking for another girl.

Keaton

Cool! So we have 3 males and 3 females!

Sexy Firefly

Well looks like an even enough ratio! Now all we need is for the creator to come back!

Keaton

If more people want to join in the meantime we could do 8 people. If another guy & girl want in.

But so far we have:

Guys:
SweetRevenge
arydanilov
Ansem

Girls:
Sexy Firefly
Chasseybaby
Cami

rpgirl85

I would like to be a part of this too if its still viable.

Keaton

Guys:
SweetRevenge
arydanilov
Ansem

Girls:
Sexy Firefly
Chasseybaby
Cami
rpgirl85

subrob99

I would like to be the fourth guy

Sexy Firefly

Keaton

Guys:
SweetRevenge
arydanilov
Ansem
subrob99

Girls:
Sexy Firefly
Chasseybaby
Cami
rpgirl85

Cami

TheWizardofOz

Do you guys wanna cut it off there? I think 8 is enough and it might get too complicated if we have more...

Cami

Yeah. Let's go ahead and cut it off.

Sexy Firefly

Yeah I agree to many will make things messy and complicated! Besides 8 people living in an apartment......Starting to sound like real world ha ha!