Slave auction (interest check)

Started by elfguy, June 10, 2013, 12:03:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

elfguy

General notice to all citizens of Freeport and the Northern Kingdom!

His Majesty King James is proud to present the upcoming annual slave auction to be held on the 5th day the Moon. As usual, the auction will be hosted by Lady Amelia, the King's chief vassalage enforcer and her guards. Those in custody which the King designated to become slaves will be sold to the highest bidder. All will be permitted to attend and bid, with a maximum of two slaves won per bidder. The event will be led by Lady Amelia and her decision will be final. Anyone disrupting the event will be thrown out or arrested. It is the King's hope that all will have a great time at this annual event!

For this RP I hope we can get some slaves to be auctioned off and some people interested in buying. Both genders are allowed in either role. The way I'm envisaging this is I will basically play GM with Amelia, who will go from one slave to the next, and people can bid freely on them. I do hope however that during the bidding process there can be a lot of back and forth, maybe slaves talking among each others trying to make themselves less attractive (or more) for potential buyers, maybe even trying to catch the attention of one particular buyer they are interested in, while the buyers could discuss the available slaves, try to outbid each other, get together to buy a particularly expensive one, or even play with their slaves once they won a bid. If this goes on long enough, perhaps we'll continue where people retire to their tents with their purchase to play with them. This is a medieval setting so keep that in mind in your character sheet. I also do not limit the number of characters, you could play both a buyer and a slaver. Let me know if you have any question or comment!

Character sheet

Image:

Name:

Role: (buyer/slave)

Bio:

Offs: (things that would be off limit for the purpose of this RP, I'm especially thinking of slaves who do not want to be bought by a specific gender, or who would prefer their buyer to be gentle or rough)
----

elfguy

Image:

Name: Lady Amelia Givalna

Role: Hostess

Bio: Amelia is a 26 year old girl that looks striking regardless of where she goes. Both her physical appearance and outfit emit an air of strength and sensuality. Ever since she was a young girl she trained to become one of the few elite King's Guards, since her father was Captain of the Guard before he died. Technically she has noble blood, which granted her a quick path to success, but she sees herself as a warrior before anything else. Four years ago, impressed by her incredible skills, the King named her Chief Vassalage Enforcer, with mission to solve the kingdom's inmate problem. There were so many people arrested for all sorts of crimes that the jails were overflowing. That's when she came up with the idea of the slave auction. Enslavement is a common, normal part of life for nobles and other rich people in the kingdom, so it quickly proved to be a popular event, and Amelia has hosted the event every year since.

While dealing with a guard, or even one of the King's elite guards, is something no thief or bandit wants to deal with, they all dread seeing Amelia. While she has an amazing, fit and sensual body, they all know how cruel she can be. She's the one tasked in finding out any information an inmate may have, and deciding whether they will be part of next year's slave auction.  She enjoys her job tremendously. It allows her to attend to her favorite pass time, playing with the prisoners, and she can be both gentle or rough, depending on her mood.

She also gets one more perk at hosting these events. While she is forbidden to bid, if a slave doesn't sell, she gets the opportunity to have him or her for free. She collected quite a number of servants this way, using and playing with them for a time before getting bored and selling them back off. But while she is a very depraved and cruel individual, she is also tremendously loyal to the crown, and conducts the events fairly for those in attendance, as the King commands her to.
----

Sara Nilsson

elfguy

Thanks, hoping to get some interest on both slaves and buyers side.
----

Lynnie

I hope you get more interest. Here's my sheet if you do!

Character sheet

Image:

Name: Rachel Vilmont

Role: Slave

Bio: Rachel was born as a slave to a small wealthy family. As she grew the Mistress of the house thought that her looks would make her husband lay with her, and quickly put her up for auction. Rachel is submissive already and would make a good house slave. She doesn't speak much and when she does it is soft.

Offs: Females, Blood, Dismemberment, Death, Bodily Functions

(Would prefer male owner who is a bit rough)

Vorian

I would be interested if one of my current games finishes in time ... probably as a potential buyer.
Ons/Offs - Updated 10/8/14 to reflect my switch to Liege and attempt a bit more clarity.
Ideas
Absences - Updated 3/26/15

Yukina

Image:

Name: Mary

Bio: Mary was sold to a noble as a maid when she was five. Her parents barely even wanted her, having wanting a buff, strong male, and thought they could make a few coins off of selling her. Due her limited interaction with her parents, she didn't even know her last name. Her life has left her a very meek and submissive girl who is easily frightened. By the age of 16, her owner had gotten bored of her and sold her to the slave market to be put on the current auction. Her knew with her looks that he'd fetch a pretty shilling. The only thing the cruel owner was merciful enough to let her have was her current, skimpy maid outfit.

Offs: mutilation, dismemberment

(A female owner would be preferable)

elfguy

----

Lynnie

I attempted to do this sort of group game when I joined and it died before we really got started, ended up with nothing but slaves T_T

Vorian

Quote from: Lynnie on June 12, 2013, 11:07:22 AM
I attempted to do this sort of group game when I joined and it died before we really got started, ended up with nothing but slaves T_T

That does seem to be the trend here ...

Could someone play more than one character if they wanted?
Ons/Offs - Updated 10/8/14 to reflect my switch to Liege and attempt a bit more clarity.
Ideas

Oldknight

I might be up for joining as a non-slave

Lynnie

I'd be willing to make a buyer female for hopefully a male slave

elfguy

Worse case, Amelia can always take someone for herself should nobody buy them, and yes you can play either gender as a slave or buyer.
----

SpiralSpider

Are we talking about just regular old human beings? Or are we putting a little sword & sorcery into this historical time period? Are supernatural creatures allowed?
~ My Ons/Offs, Characters and general RP info ~ Where am I?

"If you get hurt, hurt them back. If they kill you... walk it off."

elfguy

I would prefer a medieval setting, no magic.
----

Lynnie

Magic no but what about non human creatures? Such as nekos, elfs, vampires, werewolves.

elfguy

I would prefer not, unless there's a big demand for it.
----

SpiralSpider

I don't mind either way. Just thought I'd ask due to your screen name.  :-)

SpiralSpider

Image:

Name:Demetrei Osman

Role: Buyer

Bio:Demetrei is a member of the noble line of the Ottoman Empire. He is visiting royalty to the area, a goodwill ambassador of sorts. Slaves are not only accepted in his land, they hold a class all their own and are a key part of the way his society works. He expects to be able to take part in all the luxuries that are offered to others around him, including the purchasing of local slaves. He looks upon slaves as potential allies and advisers first, indentured servants second and sex objects only as a very rare third. The closer to category 1 a slave is, the less they are likely to be seen as property.

Offs: Innocence, a lack of spirit, disrespect - particularly in public.

BloodThirsty

If a male Dom is good at handling rebellious and fierce slaves, PM me and then I will post a slave CS based on your likes/dislikes.
Tether and tug on the ropes of lust,
my lips shall release a gasp of enjoyment,
while my teeth will sink down with greed,
leaving none for you.
My lips shall swallow all that's offered,
quenching my thirst for blood

elfguy

Well so far we have 2 slaves and 1 buyer. We'd need a bit more to get this off the ground.
----

RedFangedWerehawk

Image:

Name: Issant Vil'helt

Bio: Issant is a young man of age 22. As the heir of the wealthy and renown Vil'helt family, he had an easy life for many years. His family was mixed up in the dark side of politics three years ago. After years of blackmail and threats in the political underground, the Vil'helt family found themselves as social pariahs as opposed to noble examples. They used their wealth and influence to their advantage as much as they could but eventually the attacks on their reputation forced them out of the town. Fleeing with only a small fraction of their possessions, they headed out at night.

Fortune was not on their side, however. They were attacked by a group of thieves. The battle was bloody but short. With only minor cuts and scars, Issant survived the battle. Unfortunately, the rest of his family did not. With their last words etched in his heart, he continued on. For the next few years he would do odd jobs and moved from place to place. He never stayed at a someone's house for very long, as not to overstay his welcome. He wanted to be able to move at a moment's notice in case someone discovered his family name.

During a relatively peaceful evening he came across a house and the owners welcomed him inside with some Ale and a nice dinner. He did work for them, putting up fence posts and chopping wood, until the sun set. With no other place to go the couple offered him a nice bed for the night. He gratefully accepted. Little did he know that the owners of the house were connected to the Vil'Helt scandal. While Issant slept peacefully, the owners called guard and had him arrested. In his groggy state, Issant was unable to fight off the guards and was taken into custody. Because of his noble heritage and the Vil'Helt family name, it was decided that he would be sold as a slave in the annual auction.

Issant was kept out of the dirty politics that his family name represented, so he maintains a level of innocence and naivete. He is generally polite and curious, but will put up a fight if he feels threatened. He may generally be a nice guy, but he is by no means a push over.

Offs: Males, mutilation, scat, watersports, blood, anything in my O&O I forgot

ShadowFox89

Image:

Name: Blaine

Role: Buyer

Bio: WIP

Offs: Males, bathroom play, blood play, etc.
---

I'd prefer a fantasy setting, actually. Pure human characters tend to be a bit boring, not much fun in them.....
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Vorian

Personally I also prefer a fantasy setting, but either way is fine
Ideas

Kristen

I was thinking of doing up a buyer's profile actually lol. I might have to wait till tomorrow to actually be able to do it.

- Kristen -
Ons/Offs | (NEW) Apologies and Absences