A DA's kidnapping group roleplay idea

Started by playfullchick76, July 02, 2011, 09:52:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sarah Morgan

I can't work with pictures, as I'm not able to see them, but if someone wants to help me find one at some point that'll work too.  My mom had me three and a half months too early and the doctors gave me too much oxygen, which made my retinas detach.  I can see light and dark, but no shadows or colors.  I can tell when lights are on or off, but that's about it.  Hopefully I'll give a good enough description though, and hope it works.

Name: Amy Lawrence

Appearance: Amy is a tall woman, at 5'7, with wavy light brown hair that falls just below her shoulders, and warm brown eyes.  She's slender, around 125 pounds, with a bright and friendly smile.

History: Amy grew up in New York, the daughter of a prominent senator and his wife.  Although she had anything she might want growing up, she wasn't spoiled like a lot of wealthy kids, and didn't let the money make her selfish or conceited.  She took an early interest in music, excelling at the piano, trying even harder than most students both in her music practice and in her studies at school, knowing that more would be expected of her simply because of who her parents were.  She didn't want anyone giving her a break in anything because of her parents.

After high school she went on to college and was working on a major in music when she was taken.  One night after a recital she was approached by a couple of men who claimed they were scouts from Juilliard, and so naturally Amy didn't have any qualms about leaving with them to supposedly talk over the possibility of her being admitted to the school.  Only she knew that once they were in the car and away from her school, she was in trouble.  The men tied her up and gagged her, explaining who they were and what they'd taken her for.  Amy's parents had been killed in a plane crash a couple of months earlier, and her father had been in opposition to laws that would benefit the mob, being notorious for his stand on family values and conservative issues.  The mob boss thought it would be interesting and a kind of payback to take the girl who's father had caused him so much trouble, unknowingly to Amy, as she didn't folow politics, although she was still proud of her father and what he'd done.

OOC:  I figure since we have a few girls who've already been at the club for a while, it might be fun to play someone who's just getting there, and the process she goes through in being trained.  I forgot to mention she's also a virgin, going on a few dates here and there but never having the time to develop anything serious with anyone, being too busy with her practice schedule and her regular classwork to think much about boys.  She figured she'd have time for that later, after her schooling was finished.

Mistress Sarah

That very well written, I like it. Picture is not needed, your description suffices.

Pardon my absences, I was a bit under the weather I only started feeling better.

shadowreppa

I been absent as well, but I'll be in on the RP. I'll go ahead and run with my idea of me playing different customers, some male and some female and see how that works out.

I see some posts have been made already. So I'll jump in with a few 'customers' tomorrow

Sarah Morgan

Sure, if you don't mind uploading the picture for me, it would be much appreciated!  I wasn't sure if someone else could include a picture, or if I had to do it myself.  I've never heard of the person being used, but I don't get out to watch many movies much, so it's not surprising.  I'll go find the thread, although it'll probably be later on today before I post.  I'm also trying to figure out if we should start with Lauren's arrival and how that would work, unless someone wants to NPC a couple of thugs or something, if the don is occupied.  I'll figure something out when I read the actual thread though, but I'm too tired to do it just now.

Sarah Morgan

While we're discussing possible absences, I'll be gone on a trip with some friends for the weekend, leaving sometime on Friday and won't be back until later on Sunday evening.  Depending on how tired I am, it might be Monday sometime before I feel up to posting.  I can't remember who I've told and who I haven't, so thought I'd better be on the safe side and let everyone know here, just in case I hadn't said yet.

playfullchick76

Turns out my hard drive has quit on me, so it will be another day before I get my pc back. I apologise for the delay in contributing, and this doesnt happen to me a lot, just to reassure everyone.

lenka

I am quite keen on being a part of this game if there are any positions left.

I was thinking along the lines of an extra security personal, female of course.

Just to give you an idea if you are interested on adding me to this game..

Name- Raven Thornberry
Job:Security officer/martial arts expert/weapon master
Sexual interest: Bi

Bio: Having trained with the Kerong brothers for the past 20 years, which are a well renowned Japanese group that trains in the  martial arts. Raven has mastered many of the skills that are only known to men. Her past is unknown by many, only that her reputation is great and far superior to any that hear the rumors. Although she uses the skill in her jobs, she would never abuse the power that she wields, will only use it with the firm discipline that she lives by..unless they are under the word of her boss.

Personality: Raven keeps to herself and finds peace in fighting. Although she appears to be larger than life (6 ft) her body is pure muscle and she has the reflex like that of a cat. Raven doesn't judge people for an indiscretion, merely understands that everything happens for a reason and people that are treated differently and in extreme manners..well she believes it will only make them stronger as a person.
Raven thinks on a much deeper level than most, yet that doesn't mean it is right. There are only a couple that have gotten to know and understand how her mind works...sometimes it's quite deprived and the sickle on her thigh helps her to keep in line.
She rarely smiles, shows little emotion, yet her piercing blue eye's could tell a thousand different stories. She can command and people will listen to her voice..she would have no other way if it is deemed to her. Her job is her life, she honors and respects her workers and her word speaks only truth...although it may be very harsh. Raven's life has been of discipline, she thrives on strengthening the weak and whinny, she believes a firm hand will straighten any problem out.

I would love for my character to be emotionless, she is fully committed to her job and seems cold and maybe a little disturbed by some. Nothing will put her off. She could even be used for times when the women feel threatened and extra force may be needed out of the club or the Don's own personal security?

I am willing to work with anything. I love group rp's...when they work of course. If the scene seems to be going slow or there is a waiting period between interaction with other characters, then Raven could float around and create a few scene's maybe...bring a little rough housing into or take it out.

If you guys are keen for such a woman, please let me knoiw and I will certainly give more details or anything else that is needed.
I believe the rp has started...maybe there is a need for the extra security. I would like to see the changes Raven would make within the club and within herself.

okies..thanks guys

Drakken Guard

I know Joseph would love a co worker he can relate to. I think she'll fit in just fine :D

Mistress Sarah

Hey Lenka,

I love your character sheet, I'd be keen for you to join. Let's see if the other guys see fit for you to chip in, but I'm sure you'll be contributing to the role-play soon.

lenka

Thanks Grll and Sarah.

I wont do anything until you get the ok from others..

subjuanita

Lenka, I think you would fit in fine here. Hope they find a spot for you in the club.

johnny5

I'm sure we've got an opening for another security guard, or whatever you'd like to play. As far as I'm concerned you can just dive right in :-)

Mistress Sarah

Since playfullchick is not present today, I'll have to approve Lenka's character, being co-creator; as I could see we have almost overall approval.

You are welcome to post in the thread whenever you say fit.

Sarah.

lenka

ok, thanks again Subjuanita and johnny5!

I will re-read and snuggle Raven into it smoothly...be prepared!!! *giggles*

I guess if there are any problems with anything, then I will check this thread out again.

playfullchick76

I'm back on, new hard drive, and as you can imagine, i have quite a few roleplays to catch up on, some from the 12th, so I will reply to our rp hopefully tonight, if not, dont think less of me.

And, Lenka's character is approved, Mistress Sarah has good taste.

lenka

Quote from: playfullchick76 on July 17, 2011, 06:12:51 AM

That she does! Thank you and I will worm my way in even though everyone seems to be busy within the building.

Mistress Sarah

Quote from: playfullchick76 on July 17, 2011, 06:12:51 AM
I'm back on, new hard drive, and as you can imagine, i have quite a few roleplays to catch up on, some from the 12th, so I will reply to our rp hopefully tonight, if not, dont think less of me.

Thank you, *Hugs*. Welcome back, :)

lenka

I was wondering if there had to be a few posts down from others before you could post again?
that just seems to be the way so far.

It Would be awesome to have a quick sketch of the layout of the place too...lol...not that I ask for much!  ;)

subjuanita

I am not sure if there is a protocol on that. I would think if you are just talking to one person you would just allow them to respond before your reply. If you talking to a group, then wait for them to respond first. But that is just how I do things, so perhaps others do things differently.

lenka

Thanks Subjuanita.
I'm just wanting to get Raven into it the building, it will be her second post so I presume it would be ok just to move her forward more.

She hasn't come in contact with anyone as yet.

subjuanita

I would think so, since you are not interacting with anyone yet.

Mistress Sarah

Hey guys, sorry for disappearing once again. I've been hospitalized and it's quite a long story, but I'm back with full force.

lenka

subjuanita

Welcome back. Good to hear you are ok. Looks like my easy life in the club might be over now.

Quote from: Mistress Sarah on July 21, 2011, 07:41:39 AM
Hey guys, sorry for disappearing once again. I've been hospitalized and it's quite a long story, but I'm back with full force.