Extreme Wife Swap

Started by Jester, December 08, 2012, 04:27:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jester

Hi there

I would like to do a mini version of the Wife Swap game.

I am looking for another guy and two girls to play where a couple swap partners with another couple. Ideally i would like the couples to be completely different.

There could be a couple of twists to this...

1. One couple is bi and wants to try it with gay swap!
2. The 2nd couple dont know what they have let themselves into as the first couple try and seduce the normally shy pair.
3. BDSM wife swap.
4. Extreme Wife Swap (could include incest, rape, torture, animals, watersports)

Anyway let me know if your interest and/or you want to include a twist

I will accept the most extreme players and if possible I would prefer to play a woman.

subrob99

Sounds fun. I would be interested in playing the male in the bi couple.

CopperLily

I'd be interested in one of the female roles if you're still recruiting for this.

luphawk

I see the other male role has been taken, a pity.  Perhaps there is room for a teen son lusting after his new “mom”?

Your ideas on #4 intrigued me, got me wondering about incest playing into this.  Gave me the idea that one couple could be shy and sexually repressed even with each other while the other is totally open and encourages perusing there desires.  Maybe the sexually free woman finds out the shy man is attracted to his daughter and encourages him to rape her (with her help of course).
current statues:  looking
my ideas / my f-list

Xanthaine

Interested in female role (bi preferably) though extra interested in female dominant incestuous role. :3

Jester

hi

thanks for the responses.

luphawk do you mind being a reserve?

CopperLily, SubRob and Xanthaine thanks for your interest. Please let me know which twist you prefer if any.

So far it looks like Xanthaine and SubRob would play the bi couple and dominant? Whereas CopperLily and I would play the more innocent couple?

luphawk

Sub beat me to it fair and square (by 2 days in fact) so I’m good with that.
current statues:  looking
my ideas / my f-list

CopperLily

Quote from: Jester on December 12, 2012, 02:13:58 AM
hi

thanks for the responses.

luphawk do you mind being a reserve?

CopperLily, SubRob and Xanthaine thanks for your interest. Please let me know which twist you prefer if any.

So far it looks like Xanthaine and SubRob would play the bi couple and dominant? Whereas CopperLily and I would play the more innocent couple?

In terms of twists, I'm up for all of them, or combinations thereof. If I had to pick just one, probably #3 than #4.

sansa

Lol i wish there was a parent swap ;p would totally be interested in a "father x daugter" pair in that sort of setting due to the fact it wouldnt actually be incest and could be fun!
O/O
Hello E friends. For those who've role played with me, I disappeared for a while due to lack of access to a computer and personal issues. Life has calmed down and I now have access to E and inspiration has struck me again. :)

Jester

not heard anymore from xanthaine.

are CopperLily, SubRob still keen?

Nameless One

I'd be interested, if you're still recruiting. I'm all in for the extreme scenario (but no watersports). I can play a male or transexual character, female-interested or even bisexual if the plot requires it. Incest, animals, bondage, forced sex are fine.
It is "Torment". It is that which draws all tormented souls to you. The flesh knows it suffers, even when the mind has forgotten. And so you wear the rune always.

Ons and Offs

stargirl

I would like to play the shy wife. I'm up to #4 also. Tell me if it is open yet. I don't want to take someone's else spot.

My character could be recently wed or just be repressed. Maybe from a very religious back ground.

CopperLily

I've acquired a pretty full plate since I posted here last - I believe I'm going to bow out.

BlackestKnight

I might be interested, though mostly as a recurring cameo character.

subrob99

Jester

Sorry guys. We keep losing people. I think Ill pass on this too.

stargirl

Lol. You can't be pass on your on game, Jester. That is usual that some people shows and goes off. If you forfeit inviting people to it, then the inviting is over. Just close it off.