News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

GLADIATOR! (Re-Interest check-Doctore needed!)

Started by bubby, February 26, 2011, 11:36:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bubby

My char will definitey be fresh meat, just arriving. Having Corvus be fresh as well will be perfect. And Senti, a slave will be fine, and welcome! Just make a bio and put it on our character page. Corvus, I'll go ahead and make the first 'arrival' intro, since I pretty much have it all in my head already..heh. That way, adifferenceinsize, that should help what sort of intro to make...like you said, a 'Training Day'. I shall make my post sometime today, to get us all started!

YAY!

Hmmm...maybe Senti could be in the 'fresh meat', newly purchased catagory as well? Up to you addifferenceinsize, since the slaves are yours..lol.

Senti

Well let me know and I'll make the character.

bubby

All right...I have decided! *Snickers at her attempt to be all 'leaderly'* My char, Corvus' and Senti's will be the 'new arrivals'. I am as of right now making an intro, so that should help everyone follow, and get a feel of how to start. I am STILL hoping to get more 'romans', but we have enough people to start, and I have confidence we'll gain some more! I will be making a new OOC page as soon as things get rolling.

bubby

FIRST POST DONE! Let the game begin! I hope we can make this as awesome as I know it can be!

Drakan

lol....feel like the later bird in a sea of early birds catching the worm lol......in anycase though now that i have been approved to assume a more active role in the forum perhaps i could begin my legacy here.  After all i'm Italian...so this is right up my alley :P lol

Ironwolf85

Prudence, justice, temperance, courage, faith, hope, love...
debate any other aspect of my faith these are the heavenly virtues. this flawed mortal is going to try to adhere to them.

Culture: the ability to carve an intricate and beautiful bowl from the skull of a fallen enemy.
Civilization: the ability to put that psycho in prision for killing people.

bubby

Ironwolf darlin', will you do me a favor and transfer your bio to the character sheet? Thanks!

MarcothTalos

Hey there just browsing the roleplays and came across yours looks interesting to be sure, anyone mind another person in the ring?
What would the world be like without a friend like me?

My O/O: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=75208.msg3279774#msg3279774

Hit me up on discord anytime for brainstorming! I am willing to rp there if preferred. Username marcothtalos

Primarch

I have a sneaking suspicion no one will mind.

MarcothTalos

I do as well lol. The question is though will the game leader mind lol.

Hit me up on discord anytime for brainstorming! I am willing to rp there if preferred. Username marcothtalos

bubby

Bring it on darlin'. For me, the more the merrier! Just mae your char and post it here  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=99620.0

Dragondancer

So, I'm posting this summary in case it helps anyone else (I had to do it for myself, hehe!)...hopefully I've got everyone right.  It looks like we'll have enough slave girls for the size of our group (three slave girls: senior slave maid, dutiful slave, and wild slave), so I'll leave mine out of the mix for now.

This is going to be fun!  ;D

Manius Sertorius Africanus - Lanista/Dominus, husband to Valeria (adifferenceinsize)
Valeria Caerellia Renate - Domina, wife of Manus (PearlRuby)

Lupis Dae Lucias - High Priest of Vestia (Ironwolf85)
Aulus Livius - Roman Soldier (Drakan)
Liliana Nerva - Wealthy Citizen (Dragondancer)

Jarchanus/Doctore - “Doctore” (LadyDiscord)

Ryann ap Elim - Gladiatrix (Bubby)
Rioghan MacCarthaigh - Gladiator; Ludus Champion (Primarch)
Cingetorix - Gladiator (Michael Corvus)
Aricus Canididus - Gladiator (AusGre)
Gladiator TBD - (MarcothTalos)

Asine' - Senior slave maid (LadyDiscord)
Chiara - Sweet dutiful slave girl (writersmelody)
Sorcha, Extremely feral Pictish slave girl (Senti)

Senti

Senti

do you have an ooc thread
I really want to say I am not at all like my character....bar being scottish :P.

And I am really big on what happens IC stays there.

Not that it needs to be said....

bubby

I will be making an OOC page soon...just giving a few more people the chance to get into the swing of things. Thank you Dragondancer for making that list! I REALLY appreciate everyones input and and help on places where I have been lacking...which I know has been on several points. Thank you all for your patience! The intros done so far have been great, the char sheets have been excellent!

LadyDiscord

Freakin awesome! Ok, on my way to making character two! ( I know I said it about a week ago) but yes! ^^.
Join my village and make money.
✔✦✘

LadyDiscord

Quote from: Drakan on March 12, 2011, 10:26:04 PM
lol....feel like the later bird in a sea of early birds catching the worm lol......in anycase though now that i have been approved to assume a more active role in the forum perhaps i could begin my legacy here.  After all i'm Italian...so this is right up my alley :P lol

Oooh Italian. Yummy..
✔✦✘

MarcothTalos

OH boy, discord dont scare the poor boy lol. Then again I just dont like em cause im irish, we dont fair for the romans often lol.

Anyways my character, at least how me and bubby discussed is gonna be around the mid level gladiator, sort of the one on his way up already. Germanic will be is background regardless of his position. Thanks all for allowing me in!

LadyDiscord

Irish you say!!! So I'll have to wish you a happy ST. PATTY'S DAY *pinch* And that goes to everyone!

But Irish?? Mmmm...you sound very yummy too. I recently found out I had Scottish and Irish blood in me...ahh that wonderful family tree.
✔✦✘

MarcothTalos

Do you now, want more? ROFL jk jk jk. Yeah mom from Cork, Da from Belfast. As far as my yummy action, well hun im 6'6", 225, i aint yummy not to mention hair to my shoulder blades and a goatee lol. Count me out of the yummy group! I look like a lean version of a caveman lol.  Anyways pleasure to banter with you and I cannot wait to see what happens in our lovely game here.

LadyDiscord

Well congratulations you just went up several notches on my yum-meter. Love tall men with hair. Ever thought of being a real life gladiator??  No, I'm just kidding! Sort of, but yes I concur! I can't wait to see how this turns out! I really need to post myself, but I'm waiting on someone.
✔✦✘

Darkcide

This seems like great fun, I'm a huge fan of the show & something of a martial history buff as it were. However you seem pretty set on your player base, so I wish you the best and hope this game progresses along nicely.

Senti

ok until the ooc just wondering about posting...am i ok to post again...its ok she wont bit the nose off anyone yet.  :)

Primarch

I finally got to see the last episode of Gods of the Arena last night so I'm all ready to start, once their an ideal point to introduce our Champion. :D

Darkcide

Hmm I suppose I can make a gladiator in that case, I'll take a look at what you already have so I'm not stepping on anyone's toes in that regard.