Help me?

Started by EvilAngel, August 30, 2013, 12:51:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EvilAngel

In the one on one wanted board am i allowed to ask for a one on one furry thread or does it have to be in exotic board?

The Dark Raven

As far as I know, all requests are put in the 1v1 and group boards, depending on number of players, not content therein.

Check my A/A | O/O | Patience is begged. Momma to Rainbow Babies and teetering toward the goal of published author. Tentatively taking new stories.

EvilAngel

The Dark Raven

Usually I'll give a note as to what I'm expecting out of the story as a side note (like saying I want a certain rating, or expect certain examples of things to happen) so I can draw the appropriate crowd. :)

Check my A/A | O/O | Patience is begged. Momma to Rainbow Babies and teetering toward the goal of published author. Tentatively taking new stories.

EvilAngel

oh okay but i am new so i do not really know what i am doing XD

Oreo

You can ask for any type of game in the One on One Wanted board (within site rules). The placement of Exotic, Non consensual, and such only matters with where you set up the actual RP. If you need direction on where to set up the actual game your Mentors can guide you to the proper forum.

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,
and touches my dreams. - Harry Chapin

EvilAngel