Come Play With Me (F seeking M(s))

Started by Immortal Flame, September 19, 2012, 09:04:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Immortal Flame

Come Play With Me...

In the mood for something fun and smutty, so… come play with me… :)

I'm looking at present to RP something not particularly plot heavy.  (There can be plot, but not looking to drown in it.)  The focus is on the smut, the more the better!!

I've been out of the game for a little while but I'm looking to jump back in and get things going!

Love urban fantasy (demons, vampires, shifters, mages, witches…) settings, even steampunk or post apocalyptic, but am not tied to those alone.  Wanting to write a female for a dominant male (or males) to spar with and just maybe do bad things! 

Open to NC, force, rough sex, oral, anal, multiple penetration, toys, threesomes(+?), and the list goes on!  Open to trying new things.  Run it by me and we'll see ;)

That being said, I do like a very descriptive partner, and will definitely give you the bang for your buck if you give me a good, scrumptious description!  No one liners, folks, because they just don't give you anything to play with!

The main rules are no incest/potty play/vore, and things of that ilk.

Send me a PM if interested! ;)

Things I Absolutely Will Not Engage In

• Extreme violence for sexual means/vore
  • Anything involving topics best left to the bathroom
  • Beastiality
  • Incest of any kind
  • Anything involving minors/children/incompetent physically or mentally in a sexual manner

Immortal Flame

10/01/12 - Updated with Current Stories in Progress and Writing Styles; photos added, click to view.

Immortal Flame

Updated with new content!  Revised for current wants.  Drop me a PM and let's talk!  >:)

Immortal Flame

6/20/2017 update.  Was offline for a while, looking to get back in the game!