Sailor Moon/Marvel group roleplay recruitment (Need Sailor Jupiter before start)

Started by LamentingQuill, July 26, 2013, 08:19:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marie Reynolds

cool I just offered for those two since they do travel through time and well Cable does do time traveling.

LamentingQuill

Quote from: Marie Reynolds on July 28, 2013, 09:33:29 PM
cool I just offered for those two since they do travel through time and well Cable does do time traveling.

No time traveling required. Also A Japanese Dane will be messaging you soon regarding your characters powers, we are placing limits on those that are considered over powered and it will be up to him whether or not Cable is over powered. He's the Marvel buff ^.^

LamentingQuill

OOC and Character list are now up, approved Senshi may post their profiles and Marvel heroes approved by A Japanese Dane may post theirs, those not approved need to wait until approved by the appropriate person.

Profile sheets are included in the OOC.

LamentingQuill

We need a villain too, the leader of the alien menace. Dane and I will be a bit more choosy about this as we want someone capable of playing a legit villain.

Snark

Quote from: Marie Reynolds on July 28, 2013, 08:40:40 PM
Cable, Also when we get a Venus and Jupiter I would love to work background ties and maybe be the one who gets them to the timeline they need to be at or whatever we can cook up.
We should be buddies :D

Wajin

The Multiverses are already combined... no need for cable to do that
I have taken the Oath of the Drake
"--But every sin...is punished, but punished by death, no matter the crime. No matter the scale of the sin. The people of the city live in silence, lest a single word earn them death for speaking out against you."

"Yes. Listen. Listen to the sound of raw silence. Is it not serene?"

Ayahka

I think I'd like to try playing Venus. She's definitely my favorite Sailor, and I think I could manage pretty well with her.

Question, though: What about Luna and Artemis? I know Sailor Moon fans often forget about the cats (including Naoko Takeuchi; I still haven't forgiven the manga that it made such a spectacle out of killing off the cats and then completely forgot about them afterwards, never bothering to revive them alongside the Sailors), and possibly they wouldn't be effective enough to make for good player characters, but I'd kinda hate to see them ignored...

LamentingQuill

Quote from: Ayahka on July 30, 2013, 01:03:15 PM
I think I'd like to try playing Venus. She's definitely my favorite Sailor, and I think I could manage pretty well with her.

Question, though: What about Luna and Artemis? I know Sailor Moon fans often forget about the cats (including Naoko Takeuchi; I still haven't forgiven the manga that it made such a spectacle out of killing off the cats and then completely forgot about them afterwards, never bothering to revive them alongside the Sailors), and possibly they wouldn't be effective enough to make for good player characters, but I'd kinda hate to see them ignored...

I will mark you down as Sailor Venus and no worries about Luna and Artemis, they will be NPC'd by me.

LamentingQuill

The outer Senshi Uranus, Neptune, Pluto and Saturn can come in later, but we really do need Sailor Jupiter now at least before we can start, I can temporarily explain her absence, but I prefer not to if it should be unnecessary.

Ayahka

Quote from: LamentingQuill on July 30, 2013, 03:02:23 PM
I will mark you down as Sailor Venus and no worries about Luna and Artemis, they will be NPC'd by me.

Great!  ;D Can I mangle proverbs and have Artemis correct them?

LamentingQuill

Quote from: Ayahka on July 30, 2013, 03:10:29 PM
Great!  ;D Can I mangle proverbs and have Artemis correct them?

lol, sure. Just provide me with the correct one ^.^

TheDreadPirateRoberts

LamentingQuill

Quote from: TheDreadPirateRoberts on July 30, 2013, 04:22:08 PM
Would Logan aka Woverine be an allowed character for me to claim?

Sure. I will mark you down. The profile for you to use is in the OOC, make sure A Japanese Dane sees it before you post it to the character list.

Ayahka

I made a Sailor Venus profile!  :D Let me know if I need to change anything.

LamentingQuill

Quote from: Ayahka on July 30, 2013, 05:50:58 PM
I made a Sailor Venus profile!  :D Let me know if I need to change anything.

Your picture isn't working.

TheDreadPirateRoberts

Quote from: LamentingQuill on July 30, 2013, 05:26:22 PM
Sure. I will mark you down. The profile for you to use is in the OOC, make sure A Japanese Dane sees it before you post it to the character list.

Awesome, thanks. I will be sure to pm it to him for approval before posting it :)

LamentingQuill

People already assigned roles, please bring comments, suggestions and questions to the OOC. Thank you much! :)

Ayahka

RainbowRian

Wajin

Storm is indeed available, I'd like it if you would PM your character sheet before you post it in the thread okay? just so you know it, we're trying to keep it as canonical to the comics as possible
"--But every sin...is punished, but punished by death, no matter the crime. No matter the scale of the sin. The people of the city live in silence, lest a single word earn them death for speaking out against you."

RainbowRian

Wajin

MaiMizzu

The definition of a hero, at least in my mind, is someone who can protect what is right. To change and stop the wrong. To fight against the forces that seek to destroy you. And, at the very least ... live life well, and enjoy it with those you love.

insaneplots

Color me intrigued and curious. Huge marvel and wildstorm.

With how often they have been crossed over and there is no clear idea which verse they would belong to what are you opinions for members of Gen13 or DV8?

In particular i'm thinking Grunge, Burnout, Powerhause, frostbite or even despite being a female role's Sublime or Fairchild