*Steals your cigarette and push it out, again*
*grins*

Brian Boru

*I want to get my hands all over that sweet little bod ;) *

A/As Updated 12/7 - PLEASE READ
A/As updated 2/20/11

Amelita

RP Etiquette ~ Tumblr ~ Mumbler
~ There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed ~
Ons & Offs ~ Post Tracker ~ Ladies in Red

Brian Boru

A/As updated 2/20/11

lenka

*wipes the hair from your forehead*
is that better...

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

Lira

Be vewy vewy quiet, I'm huntin' kitty, hahahahaha

Brian Boru

A/As updated 2/20/11

Galanthor

lenka

TheLegionary

dont you think the bananas are too expensive? I have another kind which can be held for free.

lenka

*giggles*
Sex wasn't that bad that you have to cover your face.....

Galanthor

psst...i'm your conciousness...you should strip and dance to make the guys happy

Lira

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

BDLuvver

Slide up behind her silently while slipping one hand gently around her waist and pulling her in close while my other hand reaches around her and up to her throat that I take in hand firmly and then force her head to the side with a soft pull while my lips lean in and kiss her softly where her neck seamlessly slopes into her bare shoulder and then kiss her three times as my mouth moves down her shoulder and stops atop her arm... Before moving my mouth back towards her ear and asking low and seductively… “Did you miss me darling?”
I've been role playing since the late 70s. In the 80s I started running games... I am familiar with all sort of game systems and can play or run almost any genre, but not a big fan of fantasy, while sci-fi and most particularly horror are my strong suits...

I love to write and draw as well... Any artwork I might show here is mine... Most of the stuff I draw is based off of one of the many role plays I have run over the years, so it will give you an idea where my games tend to go...

Oh and on a personal note, I would like to say thanks to the fair Lady Callista for her invite here and her unwavering support and belief in me... I look forward to running a game for her here...

So in conclusion... Thanks for approving me, and let the role playing begin as soon as possible...

Rick

Zelric Miras

Leans over and grins a sharp toothy grin before whispering: "Hello"

abandoneddolly

Lira

Brian Boru

A/As updated 2/20/11

Lira

Dunnuck

Amelita

RP Etiquette ~ Tumblr ~ Mumbler
~ There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed ~
Ons & Offs ~ Post Tracker ~ Ladies in Red

TheLegionary

"Is what you can see in Jessica Alba's next movie?" * giggles * "Good morning!"

Dunnuck