Looking for a male or female :3

Started by usagi13chan, April 22, 2010, 01:09:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

usagi13chan

Here are just a few ideas, some with plots, others with out:
(Craving right now)
Plots:

-Kia is something known as a hybrid. She is part human and part demon. Not born this way, but made this way. She had lived a normal life until her accident, which left her on her death bed. Nothing having any family to care for her, she was released to a spacial research lab that dealt with this sort of thing. But no one knew what really when on there. In order to save her life they preformed different surgeries, making her part demon. She kept her natural human form, but the demon blood flowled through her body.  She is not the only one like this, though most of them had been sold on the black market to private buyers or other research labs.

Now this one can be tweaked a bit. She don't have to be a demon, anything you like. The male role (or female) can be a doctor/scientist or a buyer, up to you.

-I'd like to do a Bleach RP. I kind want to make it my own, but use one character from the show; Grimmjow. I really don't have a plot, but if you keep up with bleach or can get the just of him then you really don't need a plot, just go with the flow. My character would be another Arrancar, but my own. She is his own personal slave/pet, but she don't mind, in fact loves him.

With out:
I'm looking for a WWII RP. I really don't have a Plot for it but if you should happen to have any ideas then we can play off each other and come up with one.

Also I'm looking for a RP that would revolve around a locket. It can be fantasy or not. I would like to have it set in the 1800's (I'm a sucker for old days). Once again no plot.

If you have a plot or an idea then hit me up with a PM please. ^.^
In real life, I'm a sub to a wonderful master. If you have a fetlife then add me (littlemonster13) ^.^ I wont bite... ever hard.