Roleplay :D One on One. (Wolfy4226 x Eclipse)

Started by Wolfy, September 30, 2009, 07:58:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolfy

Eclipsed Northern Star

Well i love fantasy....Vampies.....elves.....magic....medieval....SW....Anime.....LotR

Wolfy

Eclipsed Northern Star

Wolfy

Eclipsed Northern Star

DBZ, YGO, SM, a good chunk of Red River, and because of brain dead ness cant list no more T_T

Wolfy

Let's go the fantasy route, then. ^_^ Do you have any preferences on what you want to do right now, eclipse? *hugs*

Eclipsed Northern Star

Wolfy

(OOC: Hmm..)

The night air was soft and cold on the skin of a young man, passing through elven woods. Wind whistled softly through the trees, ruffling his light brown hair a bit as his green eyes looked back and forth, scanning for any elvish warriors that might be hostile to one intruding into their woods. The man certainly was no stranger to these woods, but that wouldn't cause him to let his guard down. On his back, a large broadsword rested, something for defense if he needed it. His clothing was simple, light clothes for a long trip, as they say.

(OOC: Hope that's good..>.< )

Eclipsed Northern Star

As the man walked through the woods a young female stood in the shadows as he walked by. She held her cloak close around her. She knew it would be a tricky thing to sneak up upon a armed man. She had just died her hair black to hide better in the shadows.

She was Crystal and she was not going to be down on her guard as she found herself faced with someone comming through the forest on her watch. She took a shallow breath as she silently moved and looked for a way to get the upper edge. She closed her eyes for a moment as she opened up her purple eyes once more she steadied herself to confront the man. She moved quickly and said not a word as she lunged at the man trying to pin him to the ground.

Wolfy

The man, Raiga as he was known, sniffed the air, picking out a different scent from the surrounding forest. He knew that someone was nearby, but crystal still caught him off guard, making him fall to the ground, pinned under her. "A-Ack! Let me up!" Raiga said to the woman, knowing that she must be a lady warrior for the elven race.

Eclipsed Northern Star

Crystal landed upon him and when he said "A-Ack! Let me up!" Crystal narrowed her eyes. "Who are you and why have you entered the forest?" she asked not sure what she would do with him once he answered. She held a dagger in her hand as she sat there pinning him down.

She studied his appearance trying to figure out what he was or where he had come from. She was not going to let anyone harm her home.

Wolfy

"Would you believe..umm..traveling merchant?" Raiga asked crystal, not seeing the dagger in her hands, joking with the elf. "No?...Fine...I'm just a traveler, nothing else." Raiga said to her, lying through his teeth, shrugging his shoulders innocently. "Now if you would kindly get off me..I can be on my way..." Raiga said, attempting to get up and throw off the elvish warrior so that he could escape without having to fight her.

Eclipsed Northern Star

"Travelers don't have swords on their backs," she said bringing the dagger into view as she leaned on him. "Don't lie to me boy or you might just find yourself within the dungeon." she said as she looked him over. Something was not right about him but she was not about to let him wander around and get lost within her home for there were things here even she didn't want to go up against.

Crystal was worried he would be able to over power her and she didn't want to get chewwed out about letting some deliquient walk freely in her home.

(you can pinn her against a tree or the ground if you want XD)

Wolfy

"A dungeon? Sounds kinky..but I think I'll have to pass." Raiga said, smirking as he finally managed to overpower the elf, shaking her off and pinning her to the ground. He managed to cut himself on her dagger, however, and blood dropped onto her wrist as he held her down. "Heh..Gotcha...now then.." Raiga smirked, and started to say an incantation. Yes, this broadsword wielder could also use magic! His incantation sounded extremely powerful...or it would have been, if he had not sneezed halfway through, messing it up. Suddenly Raiga's blood glowed on Crystal's wrist, and formed into a bracelet, another bracelet forming on his own wrist. "...Oh crap...that's not good.." Raiga said with a frown, looking half-panicked, half-calm about the current situation, but inside he was all panic! He got off of the elvish woman, shaking his head. "No no no no...this can't be happening..please tell me this is a dream..."

Eclipsed Northern Star

Crystal looked down at her wrist and was shocked to find a red bracelet and then saw one on Raiga's wrist. She managed to sit up and eventually made it up to her feet and saw he was not as calm as he had been before. "What did you do?" she asked as she looked down at the bracelet. She was worried as she raised her hand to examin the bracelet better. "What does the bracelet mean?" she asked trying to show none of her worry.

Wolfy

"Eh? N-Nothing nothing! Got to go!" Raiga said, running off quickly into the forest in one direction...only to find himself running back to crystal from the opposite direction a moment later. "Crap! I was hoping I was wrong...damn it...." Raiga said, sighing as he sat down on the ground, leaning against a tree. "...Hey girl..you asked me what this bracelet meant.." Raiga said softly, holding up his own wrist. "...It means we're linked...possibly forever..we can't leave each others side.." Raiga said, shaking his head. "..Crap crap crap...why did I have to sneeze? What have I done to deserve this?!"

(OOC: I'm just making this up as I go..tell me if you don't like any of it. o-o )

Eclipsed Northern Star

(lol im loving it i couldn't have thought of a better twist XD)

Crystal was stunned. No Crystal was floored when he said that. "So since i will live forever that means if you die..." she paled thinking she would be bound to where ever he died for the rest of her life time. She fell to the ground and held a stunned look on her face. She didn't know what to do now. Nothing she had been taught had told her what to do in a situation like this. Was she suspose to do a self impossed exile or go back to the capital. She just didn't know now. She ran a hand through her hair as she felt the dye starting to come out and reveal her silver hair.

Wolfy

"...There is a way to break it.." Raiga said simply, watching her hair start to go from dark to silvery, leaving the elven maiden a rather stunning beauty in the moonlight. "There's a spell to break it..but...I umm...eh..well..." Raiga looked away embarrassed. "I haven't learned it yet..." Raiga said with a blush. "Maybe one of your elven mages knows what it is..." Raiga said to Crystal. "....What's your name, anyway?..If I'm going to be married to someone, I might as well know their name."

(OOC: xD that's right..the bracelets are use as a sign of marriage in some cultures...particularly elven, though it's an old tradition not usually followed...muwahaha...^_^ *is evil* xD)

Eclipsed Northern Star

Crystal heard him say there was a way to break it but that he didn't know how to cast the spell. She was numb when he sait that and sighed. She didn't understand why this was happening but there was little she could do. When she heard him talk about being married she paled and looked at him. "My name is Crystal," she said as she looked away not sure what to do about everything.

Wolfy

(OOC: Again, tell me if anything bothers you. o-o Don't want to offend..though I guess it's kinda hard too on this site..xD )

Raiga nodded softly. "Well it's nice to meet you, Crystal. For now I'm your husband, Raiga.." He said simply to her, slowly getting to his feet. "..So..unless you want to be married to me forever, we should probably get to your capital to see if we can break this thing." Raiga said with a sigh, moving towards Crystal.

(OOC: And I'm very sorry, but I must take my leave for now..I'll be back later, maybe not tonight, but definetly tomorrow. *snuggles* )

Eclipsed Northern Star

"I see, pleasure to meet you Raiga," she said as she stood there and took a deep breath. "I do have to protect the path to my home though so you will have to be blindfolded." she said as she removed a black blindfold from her pouch. She sighed as she held it out to him to hold up to  his eyes so that she could tie it in the back. She could not believe her luck. She just hoped that the mages could counter this spell.

Wolfy

Raiga sighed, shaking his head. "Sheesh..you elves and your Xenophobia.." Raiga said with another sigh, helping her blindfold him. "There...lead the way." Raiga said softly to Crystal, reaching out to grab hold of her so that she could lead the way. "Believe me, I want to break this spell as soon as possible.."

Eclipsed Northern Star

"Its just if people knew where we lived they could try to kill us off and destroy the balance," she said softly "But i want to know more about the world one day," she said as she took his hand which her hand seemed to fit nicely within. She lead him and could feel the glares and stares of her kinsman. She was getting nervous as they drew closer.

Before they made it to the second gate of getting closer to the capital she saw the gateway was barred. "Go no further child," said one of the officers. Crystal stopped and was not sure what to say as she saw her father come forward with a pack she assumed was everything she owned. "Find some other way to free yourself he will not come into our lands," he said coldly as he tossed her the pack.

Crystal numbly took the pack and looked down. "My weapons?" she said then saw her swords tossed to the ground and her bow unstrung. She carefully gathered her weapons and took Raiga's hand once more and turned to leave. She would never come back if they were not understanding of a mistake. She Led him back to where they had started and cut the blindfold off of him. She tried to hide the tears in her eyes.

Wolfy

"Crystal.." Raiga started to say, seeing her start to tear up from being exiled from her home. He couldn't blame her, he would probably cry too if he was exiled over something stupid like this. Shaking his head, he slowly embraced the young elf girl. "...It's going to be alright, Crystal." Was all that he could say, trying to comfort her as best he could.