Would you like me if I.....

Started by forbiddenfruit, July 22, 2011, 01:10:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Autumn52

I would like you

What about if I made you remember things you had long since forgotten and wanted to stay in the forgotten past?
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Mr Bigglesworth

I wouldn't like you any less.

Would you like me if brought you to a butterfly farm for our first date?

Autumn52

I would love that. *squees*

Would you like me if I named them all before we could go on our date?
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

Mr Bigglesworth

I would probably find that cute, as long as there were not thousands needing naming.

Would you like me if I was forward on our date?

Autumn52

that depends would have to wait and see but yes I probably would

Would you like me if I only wanted to hold hands

Mr Bigglesworth

I would like you if you wanted to hold my hand.

Would you like me if I took you to a gala ball after the butterfly farm?

Autumn52

I would like that

Would you like me if I got drunk off my ass at the gala ball

Mr Bigglesworth

I would still like you, but may think twice before the next gala ball.

Would you like me if I took you home in said drunk state, and tucked you in to sleep, after removing your cloths, in a gentlemanly way of course?

Autumn52

Yes I would

Would you like me if I pulled you into bed with me, with not so lady like intentions

Mr Bigglesworth

Oh definitely!

Would you like me if I kept you awake all night as a result?

Autumn52

I would probably be grumpy the next day, but yes

Would you like me if I did not get off and just made you get off

Mr Bigglesworth

It certainly would not be my preference, but yes, I would like you.

Would like me if the tables were turned?

Autumn52

nope I wouldnt I would cry myself to sleep thinking I wasnt good enough for you

If I cried myself to sleep

Mr Bigglesworth

I would be very sad because I like you.  *You shouldn't cry, I think in that scenario I was drunk anyway, so it doesn't count*

If I woke up before you and made you breakfast?

Autumn52

I would like brunch better......

If I woke you up with my mouth

Mr Bigglesworth

I would like you very much.

If woke you with my fingers?

Mordred

I'm quite ticklish. Please.. keep that in mind and have mercy. Plus.. I need my sleep.. so you will be aware of the time, yes?

.. if I woke and told you a joke in a language I myself have absolutely no memory of, upon truly waking, later.. but laughed hysterically while telling.. then slumped back to sleep.. adding to the self-spread rumor of my stark-raving madness?
*See Pillory*

gaggedLouise

I would try to get in on the joke...  ;)

Would you like me if I came home drunk one morning (assuming we were a couple) and said I had seen a flying saucer landing outside town?

Good girl but bad  -- Proud sister of the amazing, blackberry-sweet Violet Girl

Sometimes bound and cuntrolled, sometimes free and easy 

"I'm a pretty good cook, I'm sitting on my groceries.
Come up to my kitchen, I'll show you my best recipes"

Mordred

That would be a dream come true, to me. I'd just hope it wasn't the drink. Hmm.. I'd be super optimistic, like a happy little kid.

.. if I then insisted you (and I) drink heavily every night in hopes that you (and I) would see this flying saucer again?
*See Pillory*

gaggedLouise

I'm not really a heavy drinker, but the hope of meeting some Martians (and getting to know you even better) would be a real kick for sure, so I would go along some way.

If I said I wanted to take a swim with you at a deserted beach, in the summer moonlight?

Mordred

I doooo have this thing about moonlight.. and in some crazy ways.. I'm a fish.. a fish with fangs.. and absolutely adore deserted beaches.. so yes. I'd totally dig you for this conjured scenario.

.. if I later suggested.. once the lunar rays and water and awesomeness had soaked into our very pores.. we take a long drive to have the best fish and chips in existence..?
*See Pillory*

gaggedLouise

Mmm, yes I'd love that. And would love to linger over the meal while the summer night shifted into dawn.

...if we ordered some ice-cream after that, I spoon fed you some of it and made insinuating, suggestive movements with my own lips?

Mordred

My god... yes. Your lips would entrance this creature.

.. if I, with this delicious ice cream.. which I'm going to assume has some lovely fruity flavor.. leaned forward and gave those suggestive lips a lick with the taste of this fruitiness saturating those lovely lips?
*See Pillory*

gaggedLouise

Mmmm...

If I whispered that these lips wanted a taste of something a bit harder on you...?

Mordred

Such a thought spoken would have this magical way of making such a harder object.. even harder. And that.. along with me saying yes.. gives you the answer in stereo.  ;)

.. if I while being fed ice cream and licking your lips and hearing your delicious whisper.. I leaned even closer and crept a roaming hand up along your thigh.. while whispering my own thoughts of tasting something lovely and sweet on you?
*See Pillory*