Calling all Maidens and Monsters! ;)

Started by Trieste, May 26, 2011, 11:38:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trieste

"The Veil draws itself over the eyes of unwitting women from the entirety of the multiverse, taking them to a lush, vibrant world filled with all manner of creatures.  It seems almost paradise, fruit hanging ripely from every tree, a perfectly temperate climate, and no pests to speak of.

Until they are taken.

The monsters come in many forms, the more horrific and unique, the more powerful.  They have their way with the ever-growing number of females, eventually, inevitably, breaking them."

The classic big game that's been around since the beginning is again looking for players. The introduction can be found here and the application instructions can be found here. This is not a group game in the sense that everyone plays with everyone else. Rather, this game is more focused on arranging possible interaction for a variety of characters, such that its players can come and go from encounters as they like (once their torment is over ;)).

I plan to finish dusting off the board and start accepting applications after the holiday weekend. This should give you plenty of time to think about your monsters! You can feel free to PM your applications, email them (to the email address in my profile), or post them here. :)

AurelieCatena

Wow! I love that concept! I want to be part of it!!!!!!

Trieste

Can't wait to see what kind of Maiden you craft for your app! :)

AurelieCatena

I'm planning to play a level-2 girl...

Biles

[tr][td]
Denai Academy
Student: Amara Yochumaru[/td][/tr][tr][td]Zootopia: Hybrid Theory
Animal: Mocha[/td][/tr][tr][td]The Run
Hunted: Xuna Bladereaver[/td][/tr][/table]

Trieste

I've seen futa portrayed as monsters, so probably so as a monster.

Not, however, as a maiden.

Vaulera

I feel I am very interested in the proposed roleplaying! I look forward to it eagerly.

Beguile's Mistress

Can a just plain normal human girl join in?

TheHangedOne

I'm definitely interested in playing a monster.
A&A's and O&O's *Status: Here and there | Games: Aiming for punctuality*
"In prosperity, our friends know us; in adversity, we know our friends."
"In the ocean of knowledge, only those who want to learn will see the land."
"Before you roar, please take a deep breath."
Check out my poet tree!

Sethala

You're fine with cross-gender roleplayers, yes?  If so, probably going to make some sort of fae girl.

gaggedLouise

Looks around the vistas with rapturous interest, especially considering that some of the monsters might be able to use rope and natural lianas (or so I hope?), apart from tentacles, to pacify their maidens. I don't have anything against tentacles in itself, but rope, vines and the like which are longer, slimmer and not part of the actual body of the captor, feel much more erotic - and tend to stretch out the helpless struggle in time.

Good girl but bad  -- Proud sister of the amazing, blackberry-sweet Violet Girl

Sometimes bound and cuntrolled, sometimes free and easy 

"I'm a pretty good cook, I'm sitting on my groceries.
Come up to my kitchen, I'll show you my best recipes"

Muse

*Grins*  For some reason I keep bringing a monster who has a knack for chains to these RPs, Louise. 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

Remiel

I have been known to drag out a tentacle monster on occasion.  Consider my interest piqued.

Question:  would hyperaccelerated pregnancy be apropos to the setting?  In other words, let's say that my monster seeks out young girls to essentially use as breeding farms, planting its eggs within her womb until they hatch, some days later, giving birth to the monster's young, at which point it lets her go.  Would this be germaine?

Aiden

I'd be lying if this did not peek my interest only because I really want to play the demon of my current avatar.  XD

gaggedLouise

Quote from: Aiden on May 27, 2011, 02:40:46 AM
I'd be lying if this did not peek my interest only because I really want to play the demon of my current avatar.  XD

Hell yeah, *beep* that demoniacal creature! Or is it the other way around...?  ;D

Good girl but bad  -- Proud sister of the amazing, blackberry-sweet Violet Girl

Sometimes bound and cuntrolled, sometimes free and easy 

"I'm a pretty good cook, I'm sitting on my groceries.
Come up to my kitchen, I'll show you my best recipes"

Zaer Darkwail

Back to classics :). Send apply your way Trie, I hope you got time check them and add them in to the game. I heard your been quite busy.

FallenFeather

Oooooh sounds really interesting! Do want in :D

Trieste

Quote from: Beguile's Mistress on May 26, 2011, 09:30:06 PM
Can a just plain normal human girl join in?

Yes! You'd be a strength 0!  >:)

Quote from: Sethala on May 26, 2011, 11:14:37 PM
You're fine with cross-gender roleplayers, yes?  If so, probably going to make some sort of fae girl.

I've been asked this a lot. I will definitely not turn down anyone's app for being cross-gender, though certain among the other players might decline to play with you, and it's their right. Just be aware. :)

Quote from: gaggedLouise on May 26, 2011, 11:50:58 PM
Looks around the vistas with rapturous interest, especially considering that some of the monsters might be able to use rope and natural lianas (or so I hope?), apart from tentacles, to pacify their maidens. I don't have anything against tentacles in itself, but rope, vines and the like which are longer, slimmer and not part of the actual body of the captor, feel much more erotic - and tend to stretch out the helpless struggle in time.
Quote from: Remiel on May 27, 2011, 01:02:26 AM
I have been known to drag out a tentacle monster on occasion.  Consider my interest piqued.

Question:  would hyperaccelerated pregnancy be apropos to the setting?  In other words, let's say that my monster seeks out young girls to essentially use as breeding farms, planting its eggs within her womb until they hatch, some days later, giving birth to the monster's young, at which point it lets her go.  Would this be germaine?

The more creative the monster, the more I'm likely to approve it with a higher strength rating (unless the player wishes otherwise). In the past as well as now, the M&M mods (of which I'm the only one left  :-() have always valued creativity over brute force.

As far as breeding and whatnot, as long as the other player consents to it, I'm really fine with anything. The only restriction I would place on people is that you can't set out to restrict others' gameplay. If you make a monster that eats other monsters and want to do nothing but chase the others around all day stealing their girls and snacking on them, well, I'm probably not going to approve that one.

Quote from: TheHangedMan on May 26, 2011, 09:58:59 PM
I'm definitely interested in playing a monster.
Quote from: Vaulera on May 26, 2011, 09:27:43 PM
I feel I am very interested in the proposed roleplaying! I look forward to it eagerly.
Quote from: Muse on May 27, 2011, 12:42:55 AM
*Grins*  For some reason I keep bringing a monster who has a knack for chains to these RPs, Louise. 
Quote from: Aiden on May 27, 2011, 02:40:46 AM

Quote from: FallenFeather on May 27, 2011, 04:52:05 AM
Oooooh sounds really interesting! Do want in :D

Feel free to send an app! :)

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on May 27, 2011, 04:48:56 AM
Back to classics :). Send apply your way Trie, I hope you got time check them and add them in to the game. I heard your been quite busy.

I got it this morning and filed it in my apps folder to look at after the in-laws leave this weekend. :) *huggles Zaer all up*

Zaer Darkwail

Ok, I hope my char does not appear all 'brute force' as you put it :). The my monster in question is capable for several things but the writing sample which I wrote he used physical side of him. He has vast magical powers which he can use creatively.

AurelieCatena

Application sent (privately): Strength-2 maiden

Now I'm trembling as I wait for your decision...

Trieste

Aurelie, I'm going to be preoccupied this weekend with a visit from Mr. Trieste's parents, so I'm afraid I won't be getting back to anyone until at least Tuesday. Sorry to make you sit tight through the weekend but I want to make sure I give people some good consideration. :)

AurelieCatena

No problem. I knew this even before writing you my character sheet. As I am not able to write much over the week-ends, I preferred to do it today.

Trieste

I just wanted to make sure it wasn't missed in my first post. :)

Aiden

WIP

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

1: Name: Diablo
2: Gender. Male
3: Basic description.
Starting form: Landing in a new universe was not as shocking as his "new" form. The lord of destruction, (In his universe) seemed to have devolved. Standing at seven feet tall with a slight hump that is concealed by a thick expanse of muscled shoulders and arms that end at claws at his large hands. The mid section is slender in comparison to his upper and lower body, thick thighs jut out of his waist with a massive swaying tail to help the top heavy demon keep his balance. His face appears to be a twisted visage of horror with eyes that appear to contain flames and a mouth full of razor sharp fangs, no nose and a crown of horns on his head. In this form his body just seems muscular with thick a thick red skin that "scales" along the back of his arms, thighs and back.
"Final" form (for this game)- As his strength grows so does his body, eventually "ending" at nine feet in height. He looks the same as his starting form except for a thicker torso and his horns truly jut out of his head and back. The scales along his arms, thighs, tail and lower back grow out and stick off of his body like a set of macabre armor possible of deflecting the strongest blades.
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

"True form" -Most likely will not be seen, since at this point he is engulfed in flames, has spikes and kills anything in sight.

4:  Background- Diablo (in his universe) is the youngest of the three prime evils along with his two brothers. They are the rulers of the hells an constant plague to the mortals of his realm, the three have ruled their world before "humans" evolved from their neanderthal origins. Diablo is young which made him a target eventually. Having been discovered and caught in his lair by a group of warriors the lord of destruction was "killed" but in an effort to save him, one of his brothers cast him out of the plane to crash into an unknown world. Most of his power is gone, he is a sliver of his former self. Most of his power is dependent on the terror and fear he can instil in the mortals and in a new world where he is unknown he must leave destruction in his wake to grow stronger and become a fear to all who inhabit this new world.
5: Requested Strength- 4, that grows by 1 or 2 (until GM says no more, pref 17-20) with every encounter or so. Not all have to be sexual, terrorizing one to the brink of death to let them live is enough so the survivor can run off and spread the word of who attacked her/him.
6:Sample- A roar of fury ripped from his throat as he found himself bewildered in a crater, he looked around, the land felt foreign. Diablo knew the earth well, he had traveled it all in his youth and he knew he was no longer in his realm. He recalled being thrown across the planes by his elder brother, the flashes of holy light that pierced at his flesh. Clawed hands reached for his wounds, nothing, but what he found was worse! His body, it had reverted! He was but a child again and it angered him! The creature thrashed around as he climbed out of the crater to look around, finding grey spirals and fields of rock. He traveled for a long time until he found a coast line, moving along until he felt the presence of something besides him.

He came across a group of travelers, lugging goods somewhere unfamiliar to him, they would never reach their destination. Like a bull he charged and nearly stalled when he did not feel the fear he was accustom to. There was confusion and fear, but some managed to wound him with simple weapons that should have been deflected off! He hissed in pain as arrows dug themselves into his thighs and chest, a hand batted them away before he slashed one down the middle with his claws. He was the lord of destruction! The nerve of these nobodies hurting him! The large creature (in comparison to them) charged one of the last ones, grabbed her by her throat and lifted her off the ground to watch her legs flail. He began to tighten his grip, staring into her soul with the fires of the hells in his eyeless sockets.
"You will live...tell them the lord of destruction has been born anew..."
Diablo rumbled deep into her mind's eye, the jagged rows of teeth parted in a grim smile before he tossed her down like a worthless sack. Her friends where dead, one of their corpses had been tossed over his shoulder leaving a cape of crimson blood washing down his dull red skin. The last she heard was the sound of the demon crunching on the bone of her friend's leg, the woman awoke and began to scream in agony, waking from her attack only to discover she would be eaten to death slowly...

Notes- I don't know if the variable strength will be approved, but I liked the idea of it, but willing to go with a "set" one if it seems to hard to manage.

Imogen

[tr][td]
[/td]
[td][/td]
[td]Woo's and Won'ts / Absences
Stor-E Writers Registry[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[/tr][/table]