Temple of Luminescence (High lvl Pathfinder Recruitment)

Started by indarkestknight, October 08, 2018, 05:59:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

indarkestknight

Sorry to hear that, Hunter.

With that, we have a party of the following:
• CN female tiefling magus 14/unchained rogue 1
• NE male human samurai (shogun) 15
• CE male elven bard (brazen deceiver) 5/evangelist 10
• NG female human evoker (admixture) 15

If you would like to made any adjustments to your builds or equipment loadouts based on changes in expected party composition, now would be a good time to do them, as I will be resuming character sheet auditing this evening and continuing until everyone's ready to go.

Callie Del Noire, if you could get a background for your character, that would be marvelous. Looking forward to playing, everyone, and thank you for both your patience and continued interest.

Roleplay Frog

Interesting mixture of four. Five would be better, as people tend to drop out, but we can do it with three.

My character is good to go, unless anyone wants to has a team up in the past and thus fitting collaborations.

Callie Del Noire

Quote from: Roleplay Frog on October 28, 2018, 03:52:58 AM
Interesting mixture of four. Five would be better, as people tend to drop out, but we can do it with three.

My character is good to go, unless anyone wants to has a team up in the past and thus fitting collaborations.

Which PC is yours?

Zaer Darkwail

I need work some edits (and perhaps some magic item cutting) to make my char (who is the lying bastard bard).

Roleplay Frog

Callie Del Noire

Quote from: Roleplay Frog on October 28, 2018, 09:14:34 AM
The Amazingly Evil Shogun. .. whys?

Figuring if we were ‘respectful Rivals’ or ‘begrudging allies’.  Basing my character a lot on my PFS Venture Captain and she’s dealt with some evil folks before. (Mostly Chelliaxian Hell Knights who fall into one of those categories..)

Roleplay Frog

Quote from: Callie Del Noire on October 28, 2018, 10:50:33 AM
Figuring if we were ‘respectful Rivals’ or ‘begrudging allies’.  Basing my character a lot on my PFS Venture Captain and she’s dealt with some evil folks before. (Mostly Chelliaxian Hell Knights who fall into one of those categories..)

He is intentionally not a classical form of evil. I'm happy to help out if you have any questions about how he'd act in certain situations or some such to help judge things with him, but he considers nothing he does evil or wrong. I'm going for charismatic and heroic, yet overwhelmingly vile.

Phaia

I am going to work up something today or tomorrow..
15th level unchained Rogue-Sylvan trickster

my rolls

125936   Noone or Anyone   2018-10-28 00:21:39   At 2018-10-28 00:21:39, Phaia (uid: 3337) rolls: 4d6k3 Result: 12
125935   Noone or Anyone   2018-10-28 00:21:36   At 2018-10-28 00:21:36, Phaia (uid: 3337) rolls: 4d6k3 Result: 13
125934   Noone or Anyone   2018-10-28 00:21:32   At 2018-10-28 00:21:32, Phaia (uid: 3337) rolls: 4d6k3 Result: 18
125933   Noone or Anyone   2018-10-28 00:21:28   At 2018-10-28 00:21:28, Phaia (uid: 3337) rolls: 4d6k3 Result: 14
125932   Noone or Anyone   2018-10-28 00:21:24   At 2018-10-28 00:21:24, Phaia (uid: 3337) rolls: 4d6k3 Result: 16
125931   Noone or Anyone   2018-10-28 00:21:19   At 2018-10-28 00:21:19, Phaia (uid: 3337) rolls: 4d6k3 Result: 13

:o ;D ;D 8-)

Callie Del Noire

Quote from: Roleplay Frog on October 28, 2018, 10:58:50 AM
He is intentionally not a classical form of evil. I'm happy to help out if you have any questions about how he'd act in certain situations or some such to help judge things with him, but he considers nothing he does evil or wrong. I'm going for charismatic and heroic, yet overwhelmingly vile.

The Pathfinder Society act (meddles) in many areas of Golarion. Sometimes opting the less odious of choices. We could have worked together to put down some evil or a rival of yours. 

Phaia

@indarkestknight

I would like to know if I could re-skin a magic item.

FIGHTER'S FORK

Price 7,315 gp; Aura faint transmutation; CL 3rd; Weight 4 lbs.

This steel-tined +1 trident can be commanded to lengthen or shorten its haft (or return to its normal length) as a swift action. It is a two-handed reach weapon when extended but cannot be thrown. If shortened, it can be wielded as a light weapon or hurled as a javelin. Feats or class abilities that apply to tridents apply to a fighter's fork in any form.

I would like to make it an Elven Branched Spear instead of a trident, I will even deal with it only being a +1. I would love to add at least one more + to it if possible.

I am building an Unchained Rogue and instead of the standard TWF, I was thinking something a bit different.
I like the concept. It is Based loosely on this.

Phaia

https://youtu.be/_cOOc-7SmUg

indarkestknight

Quote from: Phaia on October 28, 2018, 08:48:25 PM
@indarkestknight

I would like to know if I could re-skin a magic item.

FIGHTER'S FORK

Price 7,315 gp; Aura faint transmutation; CL 3rd; Weight 4 lbs.

This steel-tined +1 trident can be commanded to lengthen or shorten its haft (or return to its normal length) as a swift action. It is a two-handed reach weapon when extended but cannot be thrown. If shortened, it can be wielded as a light weapon or hurled as a javelin. Feats or class abilities that apply to tridents apply to a fighter's fork in any form.

I would like to make it an Elven Branched Spear instead of a trident, I will even deal with it only being a +1. I would love to add at least one more + to it if possible.

I am building an Unchained Rogue and instead of the standard TWF, I was thinking something a bit different.
I like the concept. It is Based loosely on this.

Phaia

https://youtu.be/_cOOc-7SmUg

You can change it to an elven branched spear and add as many +1s to it as you can afford, yes. Basically, figure out what it would normally be, +5, +3, +7, whatever it would be, calculate the cost, and throw on an extra 5k gp. So a +4 flaming frost fighter's elven branched spear would be 77,320 gp. (320 gp base for masterwork elven branched spear, 72k gp for +6 weapon, 5k for the fighter's fork ability.)

Phaia

:o :o

WoW cool beans! idk

Now i have to see how much to send on the weapon. Can I use special materials with it as well?

Phaia

indarkestknight

Quote from: Phaia on October 28, 2018, 11:04:34 PM
:o :o

WoW cool beans! idk

Now i have to see how much to send on the weapon. Can I use special materials with it as well?

Phaia

Special materials are allowed as well, yes.

Roleplay Frog

Heh. His spear gets longer if you slap the base...

Err.. considering I use a versatile weapon I ain't one to talk. Heh. special materials, Frog advices adamantine if you are heavily reliant on your weapon to work, the utility aside, it can't be sundered or broken with spells as easily.

Ixy

The Magus/Rogue is definitely not LN ;D  Just look at that face... just looking at her is illicit.  How could she keep the law?

Zaer Darkwail

Sorry, it will take while longer to edit (and reply PM to GM) as this week is hectic as I am part of group which arranges a big halloween party at local mine. After friday I am more free.

Callie Del Noire

indarkestknight

I hope everyone had a Happy Halloween! Progress is being made with sheets. I believe all but one player of those that have posted sheets have received a new batch of feedback. Apologies for the wait, everyone.

Quote from: Ixy on October 30, 2018, 05:23:02 PM
The Magus/Rogue is definitely not LN ;D  Just look at that face... just looking at her is illicit.  How could she keep the law?

Fixed! My flub.  :-[ How could I forget she was CN? Calistria!

Callie Del Noire

Callie Del Noire

Quote from: Roleplay Frog on November 01, 2018, 08:48:47 AM
How come?

I’m the goody goody type and there is authentic crazy evil and authoritarian evil. Might need to rethink my backstory.

Roleplay Frog

Quote from: Callie Del Noire on November 01, 2018, 09:53:35 AM
I’m the goody goody type and there is authentic crazy evil and authoritarian evil. Might need to rethink my backstory.

Eh in this campaign all are motivated to work together.. also, who is what evil naow? *ponderfaces*

Callie Del Noire

Quote from: Roleplay Frog on November 01, 2018, 12:51:40 PM
Eh in this campaign all are motivated to work together.. also, who is what evil naow? *ponderfaces*

I had a way but a: it’s not in my characters persobality. B: rudely stepping on everyone else’s backstory. Thinking over her story.

Not dropping out trying to think out the story

Roleplay Frog

Happy to involve my evil Shogun if you need a backstory nudge. :P

Ixy

You know, a lot of good people can be motivated by vengeance.  And when it comes to the end of the world?  Hell, who wouldn't hire the Suicide Squad?  (No, we're not the Suicide Squad, I know.  I'm juuuuuust saying.)