Happy fun time explosion

Started by gnoah, February 16, 2009, 09:41:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gnoah

Some Ideas I have for some good times are.

Demoness or Demon (Futanari)
Kind of a anime theme, I got the Idea from Viper GTX.  A young man of 16 is kind of a looser in school, he is very shy and stumbles though everything he says.  Finds a book in the library for demon summoning and finds a summoning for a sexual demoness.  Angstful for being turned down from a girl he asked to the formal dance he stays home alone and does the summoning.  The demoness dominates him in many ways, she also happens to have a special surprise for him, she is only half demoness because what lies between her legs is demon.  (mild bondage/forced-bi (oral) that turns to willing) If you have another way to spin this please let me know.  I would like to play the boy.

Secret Movie
A boy 16-18 is snooping in his parents room one day after school and finds a video tape.  He puts it in and find it is a professional quality adult movie of his mother getting it all differant ways.  He puts it back but not she notices it isnt the same way in the drawer when she gets home, so she comes to him before bed to have a talk with him about it.  The talk goes way farther than he ever thought it would when she finds out he is still a virgin and he admits to playing with himself while he watched it.  (first time, innocence, mom/son)

Photo shoot
Trent is starting his profession as a photographer, but he can't get a client because of the economy.  His family members step up be his subject.  Trent does everything he can to make it professional but some of them have other plans. (this can be father/daughter or if a few people wanted to do this a whole family)

What the!
Joe wakes up one day and he is a girl.  He calls his best friend over because he doesn't know what to do. And his best friend thinks maybe they should try some things out for the first time

The run in
A man goes to a strip club and finds his daughter stripping there.  Both embarrassed but they "go with the flow"

Exhibition show
A girl and her brother go to a beach in a new town they just moved to to find its a nude beach. They decide to go with it and they both find out some interesting things about each others bodies.

Let me know!

gnoah

thewhiterabbit

Exhibition Show sounds interesting.

Lindra

Both Demoness or Demon & Photoshoot sound fun! Feel free to PM me.
The heart warps everything around it. Where nothing is, emptiness itself is twisted, its features distorted beyond all recognition. -Shelley Jackson

Ons & Offs - A & As

gnoah

I sent both of PMs.  Anyone else? I would be more than willing to try the same one on two threads to see what happens differant.

gnoah