Steam Punk help?

Started by Kittenchan, January 25, 2010, 09:15:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kittenchan

I have been reading/ looking into a lot of Steam-Punk sort of anime/ manga etc... I've been kind of interested in learning more about Steam Punk and starting an rp on it.

Please feel free to give links or anything for ideas and or help.

Thanks! >^.^<

You know you have found the purrrfect one when every gesture is affectionate. >^.^<

How many kids with ADD does it take to screw in a light bulb?
Wanna go ride bikes?

Kitten's Ons and Offs

Callie Del Noire

Hmm...

right off the bat.

check out Girl Genius online.

Gamewise.. I know Gurps has a steampunk supplement, and there some more out there.. <dispears into the google stream>

1SAZ

Well, there is Victoriana 1st and 2nd editions, Iron Kingdoms (A d20 supplement, and one of my personal favorites), Dragon Mech, and quite a few others.

If you want to know more, send me a pm. If your looking for a freeform game though, I wouldn't mind starting one up. :D

Oniya

Someone else was looking for links a while back.  Probably some useful stuff in this thread:

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=35925.msg1846817#msg1846817
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Le Immortelle

Alan Moore's The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen, also The Difference engine written by William Gibson and Bruce Sterling. :)