Looking for anyone interested in Twilight. (See inside for details)

Started by RogueLady, November 22, 2008, 04:17:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RogueLady

Before I start in with what I'd like to play, I just want to mention that I really don't like Twilight that much. When I read the book, I wanted to punch Bella in the face. Repeatedly. And I thought Edward was a creepy-ass stalker. The only characters I truly like are Alice and James.

Team James, woo!

What I'd like to do is play an RP that centered around James and someone else. I, oddly, would like to be James. I think I'm feeling a little bloodthirsty at the moment and just want to inflict some hurt on people. So, yes, I'm looking for a victim for James. Could be a guy victim, or a girl one. I really don't care either way.

The RP probably won't tie much into Twilight as I'm going to do my best to avoid any mention of Bella or Edward.

Or, alternatively, the RP could focus on James and Bella. I like to imagine horrible things happening to Bella and I think it would be cathartic to RP them out.

So, yes, if there's someone out there who wants to play Bella Swan (or another assorted victim) to my James, hit me up with a PM :)

That is all.