Sol's Cravings (f for M or F light to EX)

Started by Sol Lua, March 08, 2013, 08:58:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sol Lua

Good evening everyone.  I've had several idea's rolling around in my head that I would like to try.  All plots are open to males or females, so feel free to have a look.  I'm also open to negotiation and ideas in regards to the exact plots, as these are just seed ideas.  A few from the Star Wars Universe for now.  More to come later.

Star Wars the Old Republic

Korriban- 
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Kirisa is a young human slave raised in the work camps on Dromund Kaas.  Used as a runner to pass messages, she grew up running fast and dodging the many dangers of the jungle.  No one in the camps was fast enough for the Sith though.  In her early teens, when she was unlucky enough to arrive with a message for a Sith Lord that was too slow in coming, she was sentenced to terrible torture, overseen by the Sith himself.  When she was near death, one of the guards put a hand on her and collapsed to the floor in agony, leaving the girl with wounds less dire.  Intrigued, the Sith released Kirisa, who didn't remember the incident, back to work and observed her closely.  Finally, when she was 18, he identified her as force sensitive, and also possessing a rare talent in healing at the expense of other life.  With barely a word of explanation, Kirisa was pulled from the camp and stuffed in a shuttle on it's way for Korriban, the training place of the Sith.

This one could go a few ways.  You could be a Sith Lord that eventually takes interest in her and decides to take her as an apprentice.  That would lean more towards a D/s relationship.  Alternatively, you could be another student at the Academy who takes interest in her, which would lean more towards a partnership sort of relationship.  Although the plot starts on Korriban, it could move on to other locations as well.

Nar Shaddaa-
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Eina never cursed her looks as much as she did the day she was sold to Guldopa the Hutt on Nar Shaddaa.  She was a young twi'lek, possessing a lithe body and grace even by the standards of her race.  She was an expert dancer, having been trained since she could walk.  Her most striking feature was her slim lekku, their natural markings making a symmetric spiral along their entire length, pulling the eyes towards them as they moved.  Her skin was a light blue, clean and flawless.  Now, her beauty had led her down into the depths of Nar Shaddaa, were money could buy anything, and lives were traded, and ended, for the amusement of anyone who could pay.

This one is basically open to any good ideas, intended more for EX cravings.  Eina would by my main, but for this plot I could also create and use other temporary characters as well.