Fish Tails(rp girl and lawshenk)

Started by Rp girl, October 26, 2017, 12:04:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rp girl

She blinked "I'm sorry what? Queen? I thought you ment princess as in how a mother or farther calls their daughter princess."

Lawshenk

She smiled once your firschild is born your be the dolphin queen and nick your prince consort"

Rp girl

"But why me? What if I dont want to be queen or I'm not fit for the job?" Being a queen was a lot of work somwthing hanna was worried shw would screw up.

Lawshenk

" do not fear you lifemate will help"

Rp girl

"And if I don't want to? I mean it sounds nice and sure every little girl dreams this but what if I just don't feel the want to rule a kingdom?" She sounded a little lost in the idea of it.

Lawshenk

" then " she hugged her " then your still be the queen we can't take your birthgift away but you may rule in what ever way you see fit" she looked a little disappointed " your memories have not returned ?"

Rp girl

She shook her head "no not yet still hazy as ever but there a small flitter of something a tail but not mine yet it was faniliar it was peach coloured..."

Lawshenk

He mum looked confused, she did not understand this Nick looked around " this place is amazing'

Rp girl

She looked to the confused and frowned. "Not possibly something? Maybe it was a tail of someone here I have some how seen... maybe..." she muttteed in thought then looked to nick with a smile "it's incedible!"

Lawshenk

Mymi: "go explore" she smiled
Nick took hannas hand " lead the way you highness"

Rp girl

She nodded and swam up to nick happily and gripped his hand back happily with a soft smile, she gave a role of her eyes and giggled a little"alright!"

Lawshenk

After a while he looked at her " can we rest?"

Rp girl

She smiled and nodded moving over to a moss covered rock and sat down patting the spot next to her.

Lawshenk

Rp girl

She nodded "just a little nervous... you know this whole 'you will be queen' thing, it's a huge thing! What if I'm not cut out for it? What if the people don't like me? What if I make something worse? There is so much I don't know about this. With humans they have uears learning what to do I only have till god knows when to learn every thing I can. It's something so large I might not be able to cope with."

Lawshenk

He hugged her and smiled " I don't know why other than that know your cope but I'm worried about the orange tail"

Rp girl

"It could be anything if there are others here then there is bound to an orange tail, maybe the 'eggs' and mimy said had a care giver befor they where put to the surface, or maybe it's a tail of another person I was I summed hatched out of"

Lawshenk

Rp girl

"I'm confused too I asked mymi where i can from and she said something about eggs I'm assuming it was like how fish have eggs"

Lawshenk

" yes my dear we all come from eggs"

Lawshenk

" you want some lone time with mymi?"

Rp girl

She shook her head "no I'm fine." She smiled

Lawshenk

" ok " he held her in his arms in sure of what go say

Rp girl

She have a small smile and placed her head on his shoulder happily "you want to explore a little more?"