News:

Main Menu

Why I blog

Started by adventurer, March 19, 2009, 04:29:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

adventurer

Why I Blog

Sat, 11/01/2008 - 04:29 —  Recently a well known blogger wrote this:

"For centuries, writers have experimented with forms that evoke the imperfection of thought, the inconstancy of human affairs, and the chastening passage of time. But as blogging evolves as a literary form, it is generating a new and quintessentially postmodern idiom that’s enabling writers to express themselves in ways that have never been seen or understood before. Its truths are provisional, and its ethos collective and messy. Yet the interaction it enables between writer and reader is unprecedented, visceral, and sometimes brutal. And make no mistake: it heralds a golden era for journalism."

While I am simply want to focus on the "visceral, unprecedented and real time " quality of blogging, its a special gift to do it here, at E. Free from the limits of spiritual, poltical and sexual correctness. and giving some backgrounds for my RP.

I want to say a big THANKS for the staff of Elliquiy first. For the people making this possible. Filling it with life blood and do the work. THANKS to all the wonderful, imaginative people and users too.

Its a great pleasure to be here.

What really thrills me is the opportunity to RP here and completely liberate it from so called real life. However I feel a hidden connection. RP can be much:

Substitute, Compliment to real life. Basically its supplementing it for me. However I like to go a step further. Like a moebius stripe both realities are connected. I am discovering a strong creative shaping power from RP which enriches real life. And vice versa. A liberating force for creating life we dream of.

Author Paulo Coelho did realize lots of personal dreaming and creative expression in his work.

EX WIRED columnist Regina Lynn does a wonderful job in exploring new frontiers of Sex 2.0 . And making it clear its no longer secondary or even less.Increasingly its adding a new dimension.

This is a fresh dimension. And I am sure new personal touch can go hand in hand with High Tech. No either ..or but both.

Great to be here.
"You can discover more about a person in a hour of play than in a year of conversation."
(Plato)

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=21715.0

adventurer

"You can discover more about a person in a hour of play than in a year of conversation."
(Plato)

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=21715.0