Re: Re: Last One Wins (archive)

Started by abandoneddolly, August 04, 2010, 11:14:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

abandoneddolly

Lucinda

Briefly. Well here at least. Dolly is always my champion. X
"She distrusted a moon like that. A full moon could only wane, a new moon could only wax, but a half moon, balancing so precariously between light and dark ... well, it could do anything..."

*Luci's Ons and Offs Post*

*Luci's Apologies and Absences Post*

abandoneddolly

lenka

Lucinda

"She distrusted a moon like that. A full moon could only wane, a new moon could only wax, but a half moon, balancing so precariously between light and dark ... well, it could do anything..."

grayfoxz

lenka

Wins with all her might and her mighty banana in hand!

Lucinda

grayfoxz

Wins by blowing everyone away with his awesome music

Azumi

Puts the headphone on grayfoxz and steals the win

Azrael Annavianna

-bows before Azumi's beauty and quickly runs off with the win-
When forgiveness is being able to move past the pain; what happens when you can't forgive yourself?

Azumi

Pulls him by his wing and steals back the win  ;)

grayfoxz

Dances soo good (with his headphones on) that everybody stares in amazement, then steals the win and dances off.

Azrael Annavianna

Takes the win, ruffles his wing tempting Azumi to take it back...
When forgiveness is being able to move past the pain; what happens when you can't forgive yourself?

abandoneddolly

Lucinda

Luci dances the win away from Dolly.

Azrael Annavianna

abandoneddolly

-steals hte win and a feather off his wings-

Rozel

Sneaks by and steals the win, leaving the feather

When I lay my head on the pillow at night, I can say I was a decent person today. That's when I feel beautiful.
My Ons and Offs: ~♠Funs, Not so Funs and Maybes with Roz♠~
Musings and Thoughts: 𓆩*𓆪Available Stories𓆩*𓆪
Sorry: ~~A/A's~~
{Slow return, its been a while. }

Lucinda

Luci takes the win again mission impossible stylee

Insanityenviesme

Insanity takes the win back Jason Bourne Style
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Azrael Annavianna

Azrael takes it back while getting the shit beat out of him Jason Bourne style.

abandoneddolly

Azrael Annavianna

Winds her up so she goes and plays somewhere else and walks away with the win

abandoneddolly