News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Re: Re: Last One Wins (archive)

Started by abandoneddolly, August 04, 2010, 11:14:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Azrael Annavianna

-takes back feather and win and leaves them to the hot kissing-
When forgiveness is being able to move past the pain; what happens when you can't forgive yourself?

Novak

take the feather if I'm still kissing Amelia I'm still convinced I have the win.

Amelita

is not kissing anybody right now :P

Simply winning

RP Etiquette ~ Tumblr ~ Mumbler
~ There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed ~
Ons & Offs ~ Post Tracker ~ Ladies in Red

Insanityenviesme

Sees his Ame
-bounds up and cuddles in her lap and steals the win-
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Amelita

dusts him off and grins as she saunters away with the win

I'm nobody's girl today, Nity...

~ There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed ~

Insanityenviesme

-had had the win lassoed-
-pulls it and steals back the win-
-grins-
Noone asked you to be anyone's girl, Ame..But I know someone who would enjoy your company while he can
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Amelita

Insanityenviesme

-wants to get back at her for her change of Avi-
-steals the win and replaces it with her old avi-
-pokes tongue out-
Moments of Sanity

Azrael Annavianna

Takes win in confusion and smiles...
When forgiveness is being able to move past the pain; what happens when you can't forgive yourself?

Amelita

likes her new avi and hugs the very cute feathered guy until he gives up the win

Novak

sees another opportunity to take Amelia as my win

JerichoMyers

abandoneddolly

JerichoMyers

Only cause you;re cute, though I never seen you.... Oh wait, now I win!

abandoneddolly

-pouts- but I want to win....

Insanityenviesme

-huggles Dolly and hands her a new win-
-steals a deep, passionate kiss from her so that I win too-
Moments of Sanity

JerichoMyers

Fine, keep the damn thing. :P

abandoneddolly

pfft goblins just jealous
but I wonder why he never kisses me  :'(

Insanityenviesme

-wonders who she is talking about-
-knows it is not him because all he does is kiss her-
;)
Moments of Sanity

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

Gideon

Edhel Tari

"For thy sweet love remembered such wealth brings, That then I scorn to change my state with kings"
(Shakespeare)

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

Edhel Tari

"For thy sweet love remembered such wealth brings, That then I scorn to change my state with kings"
(Shakespeare)

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences