News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Hopefully Epic Non-Cannon Star Wars Game

Started by Urbanzorro, February 16, 2012, 08:33:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SciFiSpectacle

Fair enough, I know a lot of people that don't fancy the Vong so it's no biggie xD

Alrighty, I will be using the same 35 points as everyone else to also include what it's physical body is like and such, which you will have to judge the point costs of for yourself I suppose xD

SciFiSpectacle

Player's Name SciFiSpectacle
Character's Name ARX-042 Protocol Droid

Character's Species Droid

Character's Age 4 Years, 8 Months, 17 Days

Biography APX is a custom created 'protocol' droid from an unknown maker some four years ago. It is completely independent, meaning it doesn't have to obey whoever its owner is unless it wants to. It has gone through several phases in the past four years, 2 years being spent working for a smugglers ship, a few months working as an assassin with a mercenary, a few weeks as a protocol droid for a hut, a few months as a street cleaner on Alderaan, and a protocol droid for a senator for several weeks. APX as grown to like its interactions with people, and looks forward to having many more. It however is considered malfunctioning, due to its nature of obeying orders strangely. It is currently looking for a job as a protocol droid, and is the possession of a droid dealer currently on sale for 2000 credits.

Equipment(Built In) Locomotion: Walking and Flying= 5 Points; Processor: Heuristic=2 Points; Appendages: 4 Arms, 2 Hands, 2 Claws= 5 Points; Communications: Vocabulator, Comlink, Diagnostics Check, Darkvision, Translator Unit= 8 points; Self Destruct System= 2 Points; Shield Generator: Level 2= 3 points; Internal Compartments: 2= 2 Points; Attribute Enhancements: Strength (2) Dexterity (4) Intelligence (4)= 6 points.

Equipment(Carried) Hold out Blaster 2 Points;

Force Power(Explained lower) None.

Force Skill(Explained lower) None.

DKDBSD

@urban I will be using that picture as  I can't find another that I like. But I still need to know if there is any Jedi who could train her. My aim was that before her father died he asked a comrade to seek her out at a later date.

Kimera

Player's Name Kimera

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Character's Name

Character's Species Droid

Character's Age Unknown

Biography Prototype that would have become the next generation of sabotage droids after the buzz-droid. unlike it's predesessor it is equiped with it's own flight system, no longer requiring another droid to deliver it. Equiped with an heuristic processor, it is fully autonomous and can go on solo missions.

However, the research facility it was being developed was captured and shut down at the end of the clone wars; The droid however had become self aware and fearing it's own demise, it went maverick and escaped.

Equipment

Work in progress

Chaosfox

I updated the model for the Assassin Droids
There is no Order only Chaos and all the joys that it brings. 
This way too On's and Off's

Urbanzorro

@Chaosfox: Thanks for adding the picture

@Major Major: Thanks for posting up an image, character approved! :D

@Everyone: I'm almost done laying down all the ground work for the game to start so please try to get any last minute edits/finished touches done as soon as you can. Thanks!
I'm a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar.

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

Marie Reynolds

* More to be added as soon as possible.

Player's Name Marie Reynolds

Character's Name Uln Rell Reetra

Character's Species Chiss

Character's Age 28

Biography I was born to the Reetra house which was a small and upcoming house in the ascendency till our house became the enemy of some organization called the hand of the empire and through their manipulations our house was exiled my father assassinated. Amongst our family he was considered a visionary he was able to predict things others could not and his gifts passed to me. The retainers and members of the house left ascendency space and began our lives as a wandering merchant empire.
After our house was exiled we traveled and after a time of traveling the galaxy and on a job of delivering supplies is when I discovered the gift that I and my father share is known as the force and was explaned by the force users that named their group after the mentor which they called themselves revanites with their help I learned better control and understanding of the force and where I not took all their teachings to heart but I learned control and now utilize it to further my house in exiles riches and new lifestyle.
Equipment(Explained a bit lower) Droids, and starships, weapons, ect. Please describe and/or provide pics for droids and starships and also list all freeform/non systemic items at the beginning of each list.
Force Power(Explained lower)

Force Skill(Explained lower)

Force Abilities (explained lower)

Urbanzorro

@ DKDBSD: Sorry, somehow forgot to give you an answer. I know Akiko is playing a Jedi and I also think that Rhaegar14 will be playing one (he's notified me via pm) so I'd say there's a good chance you'll have someone to train her. Also and this goes to everyone, your characters will be able to pick up more skills/items/etc as the game goes along. ;D

@SciFiSpectacle: He looks good, though I'm going to limit flight to simply being able to 'jump' upwards very high and stop his falls (similar to Force Jump) I'm also going to say that his shield can, with either considerable firepower or a good amount of continuous fire, be overwhelmed. Hopefully those aren't issues? If not then I'm going to go ahead and approve him.

@Kimera: I really like the concept. Like I REALLY like it, but I can't find a way to work it into the game's storyline. If its not too much trouble could you please consider playing something more conventional?

@Marie Reynolds: Looks Good so far :D

@Everyone: I've got our OOC thread up. Here's the link!
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=133445.0

All the thus far accepted characters are up there. If your character isn't up there and you're not sure why feel free to ask.

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

DKDBSD

Cool all I need to do now is finish her off, I've only used 13 points so far.

Edit

I've finished off Ada using powers only from the generic powers to show that she is untrained, thus she's used half these powers when she's been stressed or in dire need. She most likely subconsciously used mind trick when she got caught misbehaving at the academy the first time. > D

Kimera

What part of it, the droids backgtround, it's general shape, ....

Belisuavious

If there is room still available, I'd like to join in.

Character:
Player's Name Jecter

Character's Name Merrin Ayaberra

Character's Species Human from Corellia

Character's Age 27

Class Smuggler

Biography Merrin was born and raised in Cornet, capitol of Corellia, on stories about adventure and derring-do, some by his relatives, and some by fictional characters. His favorite was the story of Gil Sturn, a (fictional) smuggler who saved a shipload of terrified refugees from a war-zone despite risking capture and prosecution by the Republic authorities.

Of course, he wasn't actually expected to take those stories to heart, they were just to entertain him, since the smugglers in most of his other stories were the villains who always got caught in the end. However, he conveniently forgot that last part and ran away from home when he was 16 to join a star ship crew. It was simple work, just hauling freight from one planet to another but it gave him valuable experience in buying and selling merchandise. It also introduced him to a few of his current contacts. When he was 20, he decided to go it alone, and got together a few investors from amongst the contacts he made while on a merchant ship, and convinced them that he could easily earn enough money to pay them back, plus a 10% profit.

Luckily, he actually managed to keep his promise, moving a vast amount of Glitterstim around the core worlds. After that, he has never hauled the drug again, the lone exception being the small doses he brings the Imperial governor of a backwater planet in exchange for Imperial papers. Instead, he sticks to other, less harmful substances, like alcohol, weapons and ammunition, as well as some of the more difficult to obtain luxuries, like the occasional Twi'lek slave girl to the head of a planetary religious organization.

Currently, he is trying to pick up jobs from this new rebellion movement, since they need some of the things he can supply, and he's heard, nothing that he would take to court mind you, but heard that they have some serious monetary backers.

Equipment(Explained a bit lower)
Standard Equipment:
Blaster Pistol (DE-10)- The DE-10 series is a rare series made specially by the Mandalorian Death Watch group on Yavin 4. Merrin managed to acquire one in an auction three years ago. Despite it's low shot per charge pack ratio he likes the weapon for the twin reasons of being a decent close combat weapon, as well as the rule of cool.
(is also his holdout weapon, [2])

Vibroblade, nothing special about it, standard combat knife

Special Equipment
The Loaded Dice, and HT-2200 class medium freighter he bought 7 years ago when he first began his smuggling career, using funds he would have after his first, and admittedly most dangerous run, planet hopping to get as much profit as possible and somehow managing to stay barely half a step away from the authorities.

and

(3)

R2-E4, "Wrench", is an Astromech Droid Merrin purchased to aid in the navigation of The Loaded Dice. After some time, has managed to get a personality of sorts, giving a distinctive low-high pitched whistle whenever he thinks something is a bad idea. He is of the standard R2 series construction, sporting a black and red paint job, with no modifications(3)

Underworld Contacts- After years of doing business, Merrin has built up something of a reputation of a guy who can get things where people will pay for them, and has even done a few pro bono jobs, simply because the recipients will be grateful enough to pass along information that they think he can make use of. So far, he has one or two of these people in most of the regular star ports he visits.(2)

"He's no good to me dead!" - Merrin has made a habit of stashing various amounts of wealth in various areas of the galaxy. These stashes range from "barely enough to survive a week with" to "retire in comfort" levels, and most of the people who wish him dead also tend to want the location of these stashes of credits, especially since he keeps the locations in his head only. Of course, that is all assuming that he really does have wealth stashed away, but is this the sort of thing you could afford to pass up? (4) 

Forged papers - Well, not exactly forged. In exchange for a few runs for an Imperial governor desperate to get some more glitterstim than the law allowed, Merrin has an authentic set of Imperial papers (2)

She's still got a few surprises left - The Loaded Dice has been Merrin's ship for many years, and as he has gotten the money and time he has started to upgrade the components on his ship. These upgrades include a pair of secret cargo holds underneath his current cargo holds, as well as enhancing the ships power system to extend the life support system into the cargo holds where, at a pinch, he can hold 40 passengers. (3/9, depending on whether or not each upgrade is 3 points or if it's a bundled package)

Force Power(Explained lower)
Level 2- Merrin has always been a bit luckier than he has the right to be, but he simply attributed it to his Corellian origins. (2)
Force Skill(Explained lower)
Level 1 Merrin has never been exposed to "the Force" outside of stories about the Jedi. (1)
Force Abilities (explained lower)
Force Senses- While he can't consciously call upon the force to enhance his senses, he finds that in particularily hair raising situations, his senses become sharper ad his reaction time increases (1)

Urbanzorro

@Jecter: He looks good, just needs a bio

@ Kimera: It's mostly the character's appearance :S I'm just having a hard time figuring how it will have an easy time interacting with others. I love the concept though

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

Kimera

Well, it's a droid, so I don't think people look at it any different then any other model of droid. R2D2 is just a bin on wheels ;)

If you played Kotor 2, it could always pull a G0T0, and projecting it's master to interact with others

Urbanzorro

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

Belisuavious

Kimera

DKDBSD

I'm considering creating another character probably the second class of imperial. That way I have two dynamics and honestly force wielders should be the vast minority in this setting. >D

Urbanzorro

@DKDBSD: I'm going to ask everyone to just play one character for now. But that will probably change later after the game gathers steam.

@Everyone: The game has started! It's currently at what I like to think of as the soft start stage. In which I'll still be allowing more players/characters for next few days. But cut off is this upcoming Wednesday (The 7th). So please if you want to play and your character hasn't been accepted/you haven't submitted a character I suggest you do so asap.

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

DKDBSD

Quote from: Urbanzorro on March 04, 2012, 11:00:39 PM
@DKDBSD: I'm going to ask everyone to just play one character for now. But that will probably change later after the game gathers steam.

@Everyone: The game has started! It's currently at what I like to think of as the soft start stage. In which I'll still be allowing more players/characters for next few days. But cut off is this upcoming Wednesday (The 7th). So please if you want to play and your character hasn't been accepted/you haven't submitted a character I suggest you do so asap.

Sounds good, I'm hoping we'll start soon.

Kimera