The Accursed Bloods - A were creature RP (REMADE)-Please see OOC before posting!

Started by SxyCowgirl, April 25, 2011, 11:53:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SxyCowgirl

If you wish to join this RP at any time, please go to the The Accursed Bloods - A were creature RP (Recruitment/OOC) thread.

Thank you.

And now, let us begin.

On a large screen in the middle of downtown, a reporter is busy talking about the new cards with flavored strips to give to people for whatever occasion. Elsewhere, out over the dark star-studded ocean and coming in fast, a large, dark blue figure speeds towards the city partially concealed by the darkness of the night. A thin crescent moon shines barely visible in the dark night sky above the city. As the figure nears the Statue of Liberty, screams erupt from tourists below.

Flying just above the buildings, Rosa scans for the green place known as Central Park. she can hear the screams below as she flies overhead, ignoring the sounds. Finally, she spots green ahead. Speeding up, she flies towards it at her top speed. Passing over the border into the park, she folds her wings against her body and plummets towards the ground. Just before she hits, she pulls her wings out and lands, running to a stop. More screams emit from people who had come to visit the park as they see the great dragon touch down. Running away as fast as their feet can carry them, the people in Central Park evacuate themselves.

Rosa shook her large, deep blue head and stretched her wings, looking around. At least there wouldn't be anyone to bother her anymore. She smirked and turned into the trees. As she entered the trees, she began to shrink and her scales melted off into shimmering dust. In a matter of moments, she was a beautiful, but now naked, young woman with long, flowing dark hair and piercing blue eyes.

"We interrupt this broadcast to bring you breaking news. News has just come in that there are a number of people who are claiming to have seen what appeared to be a dragon, flying over the city from the ocean. Nothing has yet to be confirmed on what this is, but some of the many supposed witnesses, have plenty of ideas. Sir, you said you saw something over New York City. What do you believe it was?

[Old man's voice] It was a dragon. No doubt about it! It had big wings, and claws and boy was it ugly!

Well there you have it, there appears to be a dragon, flying around New York Cit--Wait! We now have confirmation that there is in fact something here though it is no longer in the skies, but in our very own Central Park. Police are on their way to the scene now, and so are we."
I have a more complete list of my o/o's here: https://www.f-list.net/c/karma%20manyblood/
I've not had a chance to update it here as of yet.
Sorry for any delay in responses.
Real life is really rough right now.

Grimmwolf

Isaac sat looking at the jumbo screen by Central Park. He head heard the swooshing of wings overhead. He didn't know what exactly had been going, on but the "blind man" decided to check it out. He held onto his walking stick to add to the illusion until he entered the tree line. He folded up his walking stick and clipped it to his belt loop as he walked through the woods. He spent a good fifteen minutes sweeping, he had almost given up when he heard a soft breathing. He turned and pulled out his walking stick, holding it like a sword. "Show yourself!" He took a sniff in the air, the scent of cold blood and other interesting scents. "No way... there is no way, dragons aren't real..."
Don't Worry, I'm a Proffesional

SxyCowgirl

Rosa stopped as she heard steps on the grass not terribly far away from her. Ducking quickly behind a tree, she glanced around it to see a man wearing sun glasses. He stopped and turned towards her, somehow seeming to hear or sense her there. He took his walking stick from a belt loop and held it in her direction and spoke. After a few moments of analyzing the man, it appeared that he was blind and so she ventured from behind the tree.

"Oh but they are most certainly real." She assured the man. Though even with his suspicious blindness and brazen way, he was rather charismatic and moved fluently like a creature she had known long ago just after taking refuge in her cave. She walked silently through the grass, circling him slowly. "And who," She asked, "Might you be?"

She had a feeling about this man. There was something more than meets the eye and her curious nature couldn't help but wonder about it. She began to think that perhaps he was one of the reasons she had risked coming to this city in the first place and she couldn't shake the feeling.
I have a more complete list of my o/o's here: https://www.f-list.net/c/karma%20manyblood/

Grimmwolf

"I am dangerous," He watched her behind the glasses, taking small steps to follow her as she circles. Isaac waited before he lowered the stick and collapsed it and hooked back onto his pants. "My name is Isaac, but I am also known as the Archangel, doubt that you have ever heard of me..." He took a step forward and began to take off his glasses. "Unfortunately, now you never will." He looked into her eyes, his serpent eyes glowing a low green. He was waiting for her to go into paralysis, but when she just stood there, he moved closer, widening his gaze. "Why is it not working?" He gave up and leaned back, sighing heavily as he put his sunglasses back on. "You're not human."

SxyCowgirl

She watched as he followed her movements perfectly. No blind man could truly do that, unless there were some other explanation for it. She listened as he spoke and watched him put the stick back onto his belt. Then just as he finished speaking, he lowered his sunglasses, revealing to her that he indeed was not blind. Now slightly self-conscious, but too curious to do anything about it, she tensed a bit, expecting an attack of some sort. Staring straight back into his unusually green eyes, she noted the every so slight twinge that ran down her spine, telling her even more about him. After moments of expecting and being prepared for an attack, she loosened up just a bit and replied.

"You are correct. I have indeed not heard of you, though your threat seems to have fallen short." Ceasing her circling and eying him up and down, her expression not changing from the solemn look of skepticism and curiosity. She continued to stare back at him as he replaced his sunglasses. Not truly surprised by his observation, she shook her head. "Correct. I am not. Not fully anyway. And I seek the company of like individuals."

Grimmwolf

Isaac looked her up and down and up at the sky. "What do you mean?" He wasn't able to stun her with his gaze, learning more about her would be the next best thing. He flash a bright white smile, his unusually long canine's lining the the moon light. He felt the scales silently grow up and down his spine, his body getting ready for a possible fight, his eyes turned serpent again, his venom begging to enter flesh. "Others like you?"
Isaac put his hands behind his back, his fingernails growing into small black claws, he didn't trust this woman, no one would be so calm in Central Park in the nude. She was definitely not normal, but neither was he, the change was coming only partially, controlling his own change. The scales were moving down his arms and his legs.

SxyCowgirl

She felt his aura changing around him as he spoke. She could tell he was uneasy and noticed scales beginning to cover his hands and neck. She smiled as her assumption was once again proven correct.

"Let me rephrase." She said, scales of blue beginning to cover her own body, spikes growing slowly from her spine. "Others like us."

Grimmwolf

His eyes widened and his scales receded. Isaac took off his glasses and looked the woman up and down. "You are like me... only not like me." He rubbed his head a little and looked around. "So you were the-" He couldn't force the word out, his throat clenched as he tried. His mind was beginning to hurt, he had only heard of werewolves, bears and cats, but never a weredragon.

SxyCowgirl

"Dragon. Yes. As I have been for over a hundred years. I have come here for the reason I have felt the largest concentration of energies." She said, stepping closer to him, her own scales melting away. "There is a great threat to ones like us. I am here to gather and organize an opposing force. They believe we are a threat to civilization and beasts unworthy of living." Her face was solemn as she spoke, stopping just in front of him. "I give you an option. Join me and help fight the evil that threatens to destroy us, or continue living as you were."

Grimmwolf

Isaac rubbed his chin, his blue eyes shining in the lights of the stars. He looked at her up and down again, taking off his coat and tossing it  on her head. He moved into the trees, disappearing from sight. "And what do i get out of this? I have a life here, I am one of the best sushi chefs in New York! I have to cater for a good fifty people in two days. You have to be more persuasive than that."

SxyCowgirl

She took the coat off her head and put it on assuming that the reason he had given it to her was she was making him uncomfortable. "Well there is much strength in numbers. And seeing as you are the first I have met, and seem to be like-minded, you will be my partner. You will help me find and convince others to join our cause. So as not to attract too much attention, you as well as anyone else who joins us, will be able to continue with their lives as usual, except for meetings and planning what will be done. As I have no life here, I will stay hidden in the shadows, protect those who decide not to join, and continue to try to find others." She said, following him. Allowing a few scales to emerge around her throat, she pulled one out with a wince and handed it to him. "If you decide you need time to think about it, say my name and I will come and find you. For now, I must leave. The park is no longer safe."

Grimmwolf

Isaac takes the scale from the shadows and looked at it. "I am pretty safe, there is no need to really expose myself to any danger you have brought to us." he put his glasses back on, covering his blue eyes in darkness as he pulls out the cane and starts walking. The thought of being in danger began to wrack around in his brain, scoffing it off like there was nothing that could catch him, or even sufficiently give him cause to fear.

SxyCowgirl

Like a snake striking, she shot her hand out, catching him by the shoulder. "I have not brought the danger. The evil is here in this city and has been for many years now. It wasn't until recently, when the seemingly random deaths began, that it became a great threat." She explained, stepping up beside him. "I need your help. You are reptilian as am I, though I do not know what reptile resides within you, we are very similar. I will need as much help as I can get. Again, I leave it up to you, but know you will be regarded as a hero when all is said and done."

Grimmwolf

Isaac looked over his shoulder and stared at her. "What do you mean?' He turned and took his glasses off again. He looked into her eyes, growing a bit green. "If I expose myself, I will be putting myself and everyone I know in danger." He took her hand off of his shoulder and  looked at her again, his eyes filled with a tiny bit of remorse. "I am a bit of a fugitive, and if they know I am still alive, they will send countless to either bring me back dead or alive."

SxyCowgirl

"I am not asking you to show yourself. Not to anyone but myself. It is your choice weather you want to show your other forms to anyone, I will not pretend to try to control you. I do need your help, but I would not ask you to put yourself in more danger than necessary." She slitted her eyes as his changed once more. "Why do you keep removing your glasses?" She asked. She had a feeling it had something to do with his other forms, but she wasn't sure.

Grimmwolf

He stared deep into her eyes before looking away. Why wasn't it working? She should have been paralyzed by now. He sighed and shook his head. "You don't even know what I am..." He slid off his shirt and then his pants, leaving himself in the nude before his scales formed over his body, his hair pushing back into spines His eyes were glowing a bright green as his legs morphed into his torso, and he grew larger and longer, he opened his maw, showing the venom glistening fangs. "Gaze upon me, the Death serpent, child of Jormungandr, I am Isaac, the were-basilisk."

SxyCowgirl

Pleasantly surprised, she smiled and stepped closer. He was magnificent. His scales gleaming with the fire yellow of the streetlights that barely reached where they were, black as pitch. His eyes were beautiful and would have been terrifying if she had not lived as long as she had. His jaws filled with sharp teeth, two large venom filled fangs shone in the dim light.

"One of my own kin. A basilisk." She observed, stepping ever closer. "That explains you staring at me the way you were. Though why would you wish to kill me? I have done you no wrong." She stopped and looked directly into his eyes, unblinking. "Please consider my offer seriously. I will need much help, though I don't often ask for it, I am asking you. As partners, we could easily take down the evil that builds within this city and prevent a great tragedy from befalling others like us as well as innocent bystanders." Taking a few last steps towards him, she gently laid her hand on the side of his neck, smiling at him.

Grimmwolf

A low hiss came from his throat as she touched him. "You know who I am, what I am, I can't afford something like that. Even if you are like me..." He slithered away  a bit, raising himself up a bit as he stared down at her. "Those who are like us tend to be able to fend for themselves, that and they would not be the biggest fans of something that could kill them just by looking at them." He returned to normal and put his clothing back on, resting his walking stick on his shoulders. 'Why do you want my help so badly? I am meant for killing, that is all I have ever been good at until I came here, now it's killing and sushi."

SxyCowgirl

"Both of which will come in handy. As a chef, you have connections, hear conversations. As a killer like me, we can take down what threatens to destroy all we know and love." She said, watching as he returned to his human form. "The hunt is already on. All the seemingly random deaths, are not random at all. Whole families are being killed for having a single member like us. Children, the elderly, it doesn't matter, they will die. Unless the ones responsible can be stopped. If our kind could fend for themselves as well as you say, how would you explain the recent homicides and unexplainable DNA of some of the victims?" She asked, glancing over her shoulder in the direction of the path. It had been too long from when she had arrived. They wouldn't have much longer to talk before the park was swarming with some kind of armed enforcements.

"We do not have much more time. We may find a safer place to speak more on the subject, or we may meet up later. Which do you prefer?"

Grimmwolf

Isaac spat onto the ground as he heard the sirens coming. He had no choice, if they saw her, they'd arrest him for attempted rape of soliciting prostitution. He gabbed her hand and pulled her to a man hole cover  and lifted it up, "Come on, you better be thankful for what I am doing." he dropped down the hole and waiting for her to follow. What was he doing, Isaac always kept to himself, sure he talked to his clients with ease, but he was never such a spontaneous person. It was the girl, she was making the life rise inside of him, and it made Isaac both angry and excited.

SxyCowgirl

A bit taken aback by his sudden change, she followed him to a large, round metal disk inlaid in the ground. He lifted it from its place to reveal a gaping hole in the ground. She had been in cities many years ago, but she had not seen a thing like this and it confused her and made her wonder what other surprises this city might hold. She smiled at his annoyed tone as she followed him through the hole in the ground. "Believe me when I say I am."

Grimmwolf

Isaac looked around and saw nothing but darkness. He sniffed a bit as his eyes began to glow. "Ugh, don't look down." He sneered, the smell of sludge under their feet. "There should be a bypass connecting to the subways from here. He continued to walk, holding her hand as she walked in front, using his walking stick to stabilize himself now. It was a few minutes of silent walking when he turned and looked at her. 'Who are you? And I have never had a headache this bad since meeting you."

SxyCowgirl

The smell was nauctious, but she just had to assume he knew what he was doing and where he was going. She tried to breathe as little as possible without passing out and took his advice not to look down. He led her through the tunnels for what seemed like a long while before he turned to her and spoke.

"I am Rosa Liluit, the Italian dragon." She said, smiling. "Though in all reality I am not a true dragon. But that is what the people knew me as. Your headache might be either from the fumes, or it could just as easily be how closely related our species are. You are a basilisk, kin to dragons. I am a dragon." She wasn't quite sure how else to explain it. She had shared her cave with whyrms and basilisks alike during her many years of hiding, but had never come across one like her, a were-creature.

Grimmwolf

"I would say nice to meet you, but since I met you, there really isn't much that is been good about it." He continued to walk, hearing the sounds of the subway coming closer and louder. He slipped his glasses back on before  opening a small hatch  and walking through it. Isaac took her hand and  escorted her through a maintenance hatch onto the tracks and hopped up onto an empty platform. "I don't think the headache is because we are related, I think it's because you came into my life and now all of this is happening. Not once have I ever had to walk through the sewers."
Isaac glanced around, the smell of metal obscuring his best sense.

SxyCowgirl

"And why did you have to now? I do not see a reason." She said, following close behind. She could hear something big ahead and couldn't tell what it was. It almost sounded like the geysers she had visited once but this was not water she heard and it confused her. She did not stop despite being hesitant to go closer to the sound. "Have you thought for a second this has happened for a reason?"