News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Swinging couples RP

Started by Jecht, February 15, 2010, 10:09:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jecht

Pretty straight forward. I was thinking two couples want to spice things up in their love lifes so we swap partners for a night. We have two so far so we just need another couple.

Jecht x Jazz
Hera x Wolfy
In my restless dreams, I see that town... Silent Hill. You promised you'd take me there again some day... but you never did. Well, I'm alone there now in our special place... waiting for you.
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

Wolfy

I wouldn't mind being a part of this..o-o or trying, anyway.

Jecht

Awesome! We have the couples now I'll make the thread when I wake up tomorrow.
In my restless dreams, I see that town... Silent Hill. You promised you'd take me there again some day... but you never did. Well, I'm alone there now in our special place... waiting for you.
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

Wolfy

o-o Wait, who's gonna be my wife/girl? xD

Jecht

Hera, I'll get them to come here and respond so we can make this the main OOC thread.
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

Wolfy

Alright..sounds good...so I assume our characters are....best friends? Strangers? xD

Jecht

I was thinking friends. Maybe the girls know each other or we know each other and the girls don't know each other.
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

Wolfy

Alright, cool. :P I can give it my best shot. :P

jazz

Heya all...  I say the guys are work buddies.  They maybe came up with this idea in a semi-drunken state and were a little shocked when their wives were not shocked or appalled to the idea...  The ladies have met a couple times socially at work events but have never shared more than a few polite smiles. 

Would it eventually be weird if the women started to find each other attractive too?  Just a suggestion, as long as no one has a problem with that.  It could also lead into a foursome.   Some might be impressed, turned on or jealous of seeing their spouse with someone else...

Just spewing out ideas...  :D
I love you as certain dark things are to be loved, in secret, between the shadow and the soul. ~ Pablo Neruda

Wolfy

Jecht

I am totally not against that. Whatever you guys are comfortable with. I don't think we are too different of offs/ons so we will all enjoy that. So I'm guessing we should start with either us telling the wives that we want to try it or maybe we start at the bar drinking.
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

jazz

Sounds good to me.  I'm ready to start wherever or where ever you are. 

Do you want us to spell out who our characters are, a profile?  Or just let it all come out along the way with the story?
I love you as certain dark things are to be loved, in secret, between the shadow and the soul. ~ Pablo Neruda

Jecht

We can always just develop it as we go but I think me and Wolfy need to work for the some kind of company. Also make sure Hera is still interested so whenever we hear from her we can start.

I was thinking we could work for like a design firm, Engineering or architecture company. What do you think Wolfy?
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

Wolfy

Sounds good to me, Jecht. :P

Hera

Still interested.  And I definitely like the idea of developing it rather than jumping right into the sex.  Gives us a chance to establish our characters enough that they'll have feelings tied to what they're doing :)

Wolfy

Quote from: Hera on February 16, 2010, 04:33:04 PM
Still interested.  And I definitely like the idea of developing it rather than jumping right into the sex.  Gives us a chance to establish our characters enough that they'll have feelings tied to what they're doing :)

*winks* Hello Wife. xD ^-^

Hera

Jecht

OK that's fine with me. Should we start before we get drunk, before we go out so we can have the wifeys talk a little or just skip til after?
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

Wolfy

I think we should have them talk a little...:P But that's just me...should help to develop stuff..xD..but that's just my opinion. :P

Jecht

like to the wives before or just at the bar?
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

Wolfy

Well, to the wives, then both couples go to dinner to discuss it among the four of them. :P I think that would be interesting..xD

Jecht

Ohh...That's fine with me. That sounds like an interesting idea. I'll make the thread after I eat and I'll post it here.
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

jazz

It all sounds good to me.  Now this is sort of in the late 50s, early 60s era right.  So housewives, 3 martini lunches, lots of cocktails at dinner...

Jecht

We could make it that I suppose I was thinking Modern era but we could make it 50s or 60s I suppose. Heck 70s would make it interesting.
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

jazz

Well personally, I am open to any era.  I figure my character will come off as relatively submissive and dutiful at first.  But exploring this newer sexual side, will eventually bring out another side of her that might shock her husband ;)...