Three exalted maidens and their friends seeking Storyteller for high adventure a

Started by Muse, April 14, 2014, 02:14:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Muse

Three exalted maidens and their friends seeking Storyteller for high adventure and passionate ravishing. 

Request:  Luna, Pretty in Pink, and myself are hoping to play a game of Exalted.  While we want plenty of elements of Exalted high adventure and saving the world, it's also our hope that our characters will be frequently ravished by enemies we will only later overcome...  Too manly foes, corrupt lunar mates,  beast-man hordes and tentacle monsters, we offer up the unwilling but oh so sweet bodies of these virgin heroines.  We hope to find a prospective storyteller who will enjoy us to his heart's content. 

Game:  Exalted 2.5
Type: Celestial Exalted Heroines and their followers. 
Starting level:  Slightly more experienced than beginning, thus: 

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
CHOSEN OF THE UNCONQUERED SUN (Solars)
Attributes:   8/6/4
Abilities:   28
Backgrounds:   7
Charms:   10 +1 Ox-Body Technique
Essence   3
Virtues:   5
Specialty:   4
Bonus Points:   18
Max Flaws:   10

CHOSEN OF LUNA (Lunars)
Attributes:   8/6/4 +1
Abilities:   25
Backgrounds:   7
Charms/Knacks:   8 +1 Ox-Body Technique, Hide of the Cunning Hunter, and Deadly Beastman Transformation
Essence   3
Virtues:   5
Specialty:   4
Bonus Points:   18
FREE DOTS:   
Backing      1   (Specific Luna Society)
Heart’s Blood   1
Mentor      1
Reputation   1   (Full member of the Silver Pact.  Also maximum starting.) 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

Muse

Whispers on the Night Wind
Name:         Whispers on the Night Wind
Player:         Tenshi
Type:          Solar
Caste:         Dawn

Apparent Age:      17
Birthday:      19th of Ascending Wood
Height:      5’
Weight:      100 lbs
Measures:      34C, 22, 32
Skin:         Copper
Hair:         Raven wing with white feather bangles. 
Eyes:         Pools of darkness with golden flecks.
Style:         Minimal clothing when at ease, form fitted orcihaclum lamellar at other times, bare midrifed with hints of flesh between the plates.   

Motivation:   Purge the unrighteous! 

Intimacies: 
--Haltans (Hatred)
--Her henchgirls.  (Love, lust, and loyalty.) 
--Owls
--Her unit’s strix. 
--Linowans (Pride)
--The Free People of Rowandale (Loyalty)

EXP            0/5

Strength         2
Dexterity         5
Stamina         4

Charisma         3
Manipulation         2
Appearance         4

Perception         3
Intelligence         1
Wits            3

Dawn: 
*Archery         0
*Martial Arts         0
*Melee         4   Dual Wielding x2
*Thrown         4   Hatchets x2
*War            3   Arial Cavalry x2

Zenith
Integrity         1
Performance         0
Presence         1
*Resistance         3
*Survival         4

Twilight
Craft:             1   Cook, Leatherworker
--Water, Wood
Investigation         0
Lore            0
Medicine         1
Occult            1

Night
*Athletics         1
*Awareness         1
Dodge            0
Larceny         0
Stealth            1

Bureaucracy         0
Linguistics         2
Sail            1   Canoe
*Ride            4   Birds
Socialize         0

Compassion         4
Conviction         3
Temperance         2
Valor            4

Virtue Flaw:  Red Rage of Compassion
Limit            10/0

Willpower         8

Essence         3
--Personal Motes      17/17
--Peripheral Motes      48/36
--Committed Motes      12

Charms: 
Melee: 
--Second Melee Excellency: Essence Triumphant
--Dipping swallow defense
--Solar counter attack. 

Resistance
--Body Mending Meditation
--Ox Body Technique
--Whirlwind Armor Donning Parana

Ride: 
--Master Horseman’s Technique: Horse Summoning Whistle

Survival
--Hardship Surviving Mendicant Spirit
--Friendship with Animals Approach
--Spirit Tied Pet

Thrown: 
--First Thrown Excellency: Essence Overwhelming

Backgrounds: 
Artifact      3   Lightning Torment Hatchets
Artifact      2   Orichalcum Lamellar
Artifact      3   Skin Mount Amulet (First Age Variant, no repair rating.) 
Cult         1   Shining Hero of Caer Rowandale
Familiar      5   Echoes of the Starlight
Henchgirls      3   
Manse         3   Caer Rowandale/Gem of Resilient Bamboo
Resources      3

Flaws:
--Bad Luck I

--Enemy III:  On a 1-3, Darian Valaro makes a move.   
   Darian Valaro is Whipser’s lunar bond—and slightly more experienced than she.  Unfortunately, he is also a Haltan.  The long standing war between their peoples cannot banish the love and lust between them, but is more than capable of twisting it.  Darian has decided since they’re first encounter that—since he cannot get her out of his dreams—he will ravish her ‘til he’s had his fill.  (When this doesn’t work, he’ll try something more extreme, like taking up residence in one of his manse’s  outside of Haltan territory and taking her as a captive war bride.) 

--Enemy I:  On a 1, Aseena Katakan makes a move. 
   Aseena Katakana is not usually the jealous sort.  She and Darian Valaro have shared lovers more than once.  They’ve taken others into their bed when apart, and come back together happily. 
   Darian never cried out one of their names in her arms before!  (And she’s a Linowan!) 
   Aseena seethes with jealousy over this, “Night Wind.”  When she finds the girl, she’s going to make her suffer… 
   Aseena won’t kill her, of course, Darian would never forgiver her if she did, but she can make her suffer, right? 

--Vice III: Easily Seduced/Ravished

--Ward II:  On a 1-4 on the dice, one of her henchgirl’s gets into trouble and needs to be rescued. 

Merits:
--Enchanting Features II

Languages: 
Forest Tongue (Linowan Dialect)
Old Realm
Rive Tongue

Dodge DV      4
Dodge MDV      6

Attacks
--Lighting Torment Hand to Hand
Speed         5
ACC (+2)       13
Damage (+5L)   7L
Defense      12
Parry DV      6
Rate          2
--Lightning Torment Thrown
Speed         5
ACC         12
Damage      7L
Rate         2
Range         20

Soak (Unarmored) 
Bashing      15(4)/6
Lethal         14(4)/6
Aggravated      10(0)/6

Health: 
OK      ( )
-1      ( )( )( )
-2      ( )( )( )( )
-4      ( )
I       ( )
D      ( )( )( )( )

Whisper’s on the Night Wind is a Linowen.  She was a bit of a tom boy growing up.  Despite being petite, she wrestled with the boys and did as well as the best of them in trials of arms. 

At nights, she liked to daydream under the stars and try and catch sight of owls.  They were supposed to be harbingers of death, but she loved them anyway.  This was how she got her name. 

The city state of Raim was a small realm satrapy.  In recent years, the taxes grew heavier and the realm support shrank.  They built an increasingly slave based economy, including raiding neighbors not loyal to the realm. 

Raim attacked Whisper’s band when she was just 16.  She grabbed for her weapons to fight with the men, but her mother caught her to take some other young women—including her cousin Moonshadow and their friend Gentle Words. 

When the soldiers came at the shrine, Whispers stood in the door to block them.  Rather than fight her, they pushed down the wooden walls.  The girls all cried out as the small building came down on them.  The floor by the door went out form under Whispers and she fell into an ancient tomb. 

Something hissed at her in the darkness.  Whispers had no time to make light, she closed her eyes and defended herself with her tomahawks.  One bit into the mighty ghost even as its claws scored her shoulder. 

How will you change the world? The words were but an inquisitive whisper, but they went right to her soul and gently resonate their still. 

Then there was light! 

Whispers glowed brilliant golden as she cut down the massive hungry ghost.  When it fell, it broke open the sarcophagus revealing powerful artifacts that seemed sure to fit her. 

By the time Whispers climbed out of the tomb with the new armor, her village had been carried away by the men of Raim.  Still new to her power, she hesitated to follow them.  Amongst the artifacts was an emerald set into a sunburst.  She had yet to discern its use.  After many prayers, she found herself walking south for many days.  In a remote wooded valley east and south of Sijan, she found a castle in amongst a great stand of Rowan’s.  She opened it, defeated a number of traps and guardians.  At the center of the palace, she prayed beneath a pillar of green jade.  In time, she came to feel her heart beat in the stone.  Trusting the subtle whispers of the artifact’s least god, she placed it over her naval.  There was a sharp pain as the artifact attached itself too her, but it was gone as quickly as it came. 

Whisper’s spent some weeks there learning her new gifts before starting towards Raim.  On the way, she caught the track of a Haltan war party.  Determined to test herself against her ancient enemies, she stalked them and stuck down several from surprise. 

Then the young man who led them met her eyes… 

He was so beautiful.  Everything in her world turned upside down, inside out, and wrong… 

They battled, gold and silver essence mingling and embracing as they tried to kill one another.  Men and ha beasts fled for their lives.  They paused, exchanged taunts, learned each others' names, pledged to destroy one another and then dueled again.  Darain Valaro tasted the torment of her hatchets, but did not yield to the pain.  He caught Whispers in a choke hold but—rather than destroy her, his free hand wandered her body. 

Whispers gave a needy moan to feel his hand against her flesh.  He unbound her top and freed her breasts.  His shaking hand had its way with her glorious copper mounds.  Whispers moaned and licked her lips.  She turned, ready to surrender, and offering her lips to her conqueror… 

Who then fled in horror for he had profaned his hand with the touch of a Linowen. 

Whisper’s got a hold of herself, though her enemy haunted her dreams for many nights to come.  She slipped into Raim and lead a slave revolt, dealing with the dragon blooded presence personally.  The city was plunged into chaos by the sight of an anima banner in the night and Whispers lead the city-state’s slaves to freedom. 

She took them to the grounds of her manse.  They all swore fealty to her, but she asked them to settle there as free people, honor her, and pay a reasonable tax into her coffers. 

Reunited with Moonshadow and Gentle Words, she recruited them and four others—a redhead--Gentle Beam--a dark skinned girl—Savanah Moon—and twins of the blessed isle—Hitomi and Kaiimi.  They were all petite like her, but idealistic, loyal and spirited.  She trained them in the arts of war and of survival.  As an initiation, they each climbed to the nest of a strix and stole an egg.  As it hatched, they reared it and trained it to be a mount. 
Henchgirls

Gentle Beam (the redhead) and Savannah Moon (the black girl.) 

--Moonshadow (Linowan)
--Gentle Words (Linowan)
--Gentle Beam (Eastern Redhead)
--Savanah Moon (Southern)
--Hitomi (Blessed Isle)
--Kaiimi (Blessed Isle)

Type:            Mortal
Profession:         Owl Cavalry
Professional Abilities:     Thrown, Ride, War

Motivation:  Help their captain (Whispers) change the world. 

General Intimacies: 
The Free People of Rowandale
Their Strix (Affection and Loyalty.) 
Whispers on the Night Wind (Love, Lust, and Loyalty)

Personal Intimacies: 
Moonshadow: Haltans (Hatred), Linowans (Patriotisim) 
Gentle Words: Babies (Protective Affection), Haltans (Suspicion), Linowans (Pride)
Gentle Beam: 

EXP      13/12

Strength      2
Dexterity      4
Stamina      3

Charisma      2
Manipulation      2
Appearance      4

Perception      3
Intelligence      2
Wits         3

Favored Ability: 
*Melee            4   Weapon and Shield X2
*Occult         2

Personal Abilities: 
--Moonshadow:   Sail      2   Canoe
--Gentle Words:     Medicine   2   Midwife
--Gentle Beam:    Bureaucracy   2   Secretary
--Savannah Moon:   Perform   2   Dance
--Hitomi      Craft   3 (Fire, Water, Wood)   Cook
         Perform   1
--Kaiimi:      Larceny   2   Open Locks

Professional Abilities: 
Ride         4   Birds
Thrown      4
War         3

Others: 
--Athletics      1
--Awareness      1
--Craft:       2   (Wood) Leather, (Fire) Maintenance
--Craft: Fire, Wood
--Dodge      1
--Linguistics      2
--Lore         1
--Martial Arts   1
--Integrity      1
--Presence      1
--Resistance      1
--Stealth      1
--Survival      1

Compassion      3
Conviction      3
Temperance      2
Valor         4

Willpower      6

Essence      1
Motes      10

Thaumaturgy: 
--Art of Enchanting: Initiate (+1)
--Art of Warding and Exorcism (+1)

Backgrounds: 
--Familiar      3   Her Strix
--Patron      1   Whispers on the Night Wind
--Resources      2   Her Wage

Flaws:   
(3)   Bad Luck (3/Story)
(2)   Dark Secret: Escaped Slaves (If outed they gain the Wanted flaw.)
(3)   Vice:  Easily Ravished

(4)   Enlightened Essence
(2)   Extra Favored Ability: Occult
(1)   Linguistic Genius 1

Languages:
--Old Realm
--River Tongue
--Sky Tongue
Savannah Moon and Gentle Beam: Flame Tongue
Hitomi and Kaimi: Low Realm
Gentle Words and Moonshadow:  Wood Tongue

Attacks: 
“Lance of Deftness” (ACC +0, STR 2)
Speed         6
--Acc (+0)      10
--Damage (+5/+10)   7L/12L
--Defense (-1)   5
--Rate         1

“Nimble Targe”
Speed         6
--ACC (+0)      10
--Damage      3 B
--Defense (+5)   8
--Rate         1
--Tags         M, Sh0

“Shards of the Wind” (Javelin +1 ACC, +10 Range) X6
Speed         5
ACC (+2)      12
Damage (+2L)   4L
Defense      5
Rate         2
Range (+10)      ?
Tags         T, Th

Dodge DV      3
Dodge MDV      4

Exceptional Lamellar:  (7L/9B Mobility -1, Fatigue 1)

Soak: 
Bashing   12
Lethal      7
Aggravated   7

Health: 
OK   ( )
-1   ( )( )
-2   ( )( )
-4   ( )
I   ( )
D   ( )( )( )

Mass Combat
Mass Combat Stats: 
Drill            3
Fatigue         6
Magnitude         2
Might            2
Morale            4
Armor Rating         3
Defense         +4
Melee Combat Value      +5
Melee Combat Damage   +4
Ranged Combat Value   +6
Ranged combat Damage   +2
--Volleys 2
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

Rajah

How would you feel about a game split into light and dark groups set in vague opposition to each other, perhaps with a no-kill-or-otherwise-remove-from-play-without-mutual-permission clause to avoid Invincible Sword Princess/Killfuck Soulshitter popping up to ruin the fun? More likely asking as a player, mind, my games tend to get weirder over time and it sounds like y'all're looking to stick within a theme. Mostly selfish interest here. But it'd be an easy way to play up the dynamic you're looking for and offer some stylistic variety. Also easier for prospective STs. Just an idea.
"They say even the proudest spirits can be broken...with love."

-The Beldame (CORALINE by Neil Gaiman)

Muse

To be perfectly honest, I am exceptionally uncomfortable with player vs. player stories. 

Zaer Darkwail

Well, I think with above he meant that players play the opposition the solars may be facing in their adventures ;). Although sadly my plate is full but otherwise I would had been willing to ST this  :-\.

ChaoticSky

General feelery query: At you at all interested in adding a fourth exalted maiden?

HairyHeretic

Exalted is always a favourite of mine, but I'd probably hold off on starting any new games with 3rd ed not so far off now.
Hairys Likes, Dislikes, Games n Stuff

Cattle die, kinsmen die
You too one day shall die
I know a thing that will never die
Fair fame of one who has earned it.

Rajah

Quote from: HairyHeretic on April 14, 2014, 04:43:26 PM
Exalted is always a favourite of mine, but I'd probably hold off on starting any new games with 3rd ed not so far off now.

It'll hopefully be two to four months until Third Edition, but it'll be like a year before Lunars, which one of them presumably wants to play since they list CC rules for them.

Zaer Darkwail

Also all people may not be fan of 3th edition (see what happened to 4th edition DnD).

HairyHeretic

Quote from: Rajah on April 14, 2014, 04:47:10 PM
It'll hopefully be two to four months until Third Edition, but it'll be like a year before Lunars, which one of them presumably wants to play since they list CC rules for them.

I thought rules for Lunars were coming in the base book?

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on April 14, 2014, 04:48:46 PM
Also all people may not be fan of 3th edition (see what happened to 4th edition DnD).

True, but easier to wait and get a look at the new rules, and see how they look before starting and realising you want to change editions after a few months.
Hairys Likes, Dislikes, Games n Stuff

Cattle die, kinsmen die
You too one day shall die
I know a thing that will never die
Fair fame of one who has earned it.

Pretty in Pink

As far as I'm aware (not sure what Luna's playing), there's no Lunars being played as PCs, but Muse's girl's Lunar Mate is a huge part of her backstory.  I think that's a large part of why the Lunar CC information was included.  I'M going to be playing a Solar, of course.  Don't get to actually PLAY those very often.
[FLOATLEFT][/FLOATLEFT]O.O ~{=}~ Ideas ~{=}~ A&A[FLOATRIGHT][/FLOATRIGHT]

I've taken the Oath of the Drake for Group RP

Rajah

Quote from: HairyHeretic on April 14, 2014, 04:51:07 PM
I thought rules for Lunars were coming in the base book?

No. Solars only. Within (hopefully) 6-9 months after Exalted 3e hits, there will be rules for Dragonblooded (tentative is October 2014 but we know how they are with scheduling). Within 6-9 months after that, likely Lunars. Then probably Abyssals, Sidereals, Infernals, Alchemicals following the same rough schedule.

If no one's playing Lunars, maybe it doesn't matter, but "let's have a game at some indeterminate point in the future" is less satisfying than a game now. :P I'm sure (I hope) someone will pop up to run a more general Exalted game for the new edition when it hits anyway; given the specificity of the theme these three (four?) are looking for there's no reason they can't have their cake and eat it too, so to speak. If nothing else, it seems like they could get some mileage out of the Clinch rules while they're still horrifying and broken. ;)

Pretty in Pink

And it's not going to help us survive without molestation that one of us is going to build the cliche Twilight with absolutely minimal combat ability outside of Sorcery, which isn't effective as some would like in Hammer Time (as I call physical combat timing.)

@Darkling: I will talk to Muse and Luna when they are both available (Muse is running a live tabletop right now, and I think Luna is asleep), but as far as I'm aware, Muse is wanting to keep it to the three of us, plus a GM.  But I will talk to them.

ChaoticSky

Quote from: Pretty in Pink on April 14, 2014, 06:21:08 PM@Darkling: I will talk to Muse and Luna when they are both available (Muse is running a live tabletop right now, and I think Luna is asleep), but as far as I'm aware, Muse is wanting to keep it to the three of us, plus a GM.  But I will talk to them.
Thank you ^^

indarkestknight

It's worth noting that Lunars will not, in fact, be the third splat to be getting the hardcover. The new Exigents are.

Muse

So, the topic of this story should now read five exalted maidens. 

We've invited Jayna and Darkling to add their auditions to ours.

We don't mind if the storyteller wants to add a few more, but for now we're just working to put together the best characters and back stories we can to lure in a storyteller. 

We were working on some of the other characters last night.  You should see them soon! 

Rook Seidhr

Wow do I want to do this, but my record as a forum GM sucks…I'm not at all confident I can keep up.

Pretty in Pink

Big thing to keep in mind, Muse Luna and I tend to be a little slow at posting ourselves.  So we might actually be able to do that if you're really interested in it?

Rook Seidhr

I love Exalted, I've played it with Muse, and I've also RP'd with Jayna though not (as far as I recall) the rest of you.

My biggest reservations are (1) my ability to stay dialed in if the game's pace is slow, (2) my ability to keep up if the pace isn't slow, and (3) my ability to do a light-hearted sexy romp at all…I'm an angstbunny usually.

Muse

Oooh... 

I'd really love it if you'd try Riveda. 

I really enjoyed the game we played. 

Going over your ons and offs, I find a few of the kinks Luna, Aliya and I share are under your Likes, and a bazillion of them are under your wants to try/maybe. 

For the first two issues, I have a good suggestion.  Make a Skye account and use it to communicate with we players.  (Text only please.)  This is good for two reasons. 
1.  We can keep each other tagged and generally psyched. 
2.  Faster communication--even if sporadic--can help a whole lot wtih systems like exalted that have--at least potentially--opposed rolls. 

As the third point?  Well, a good sexy romp can temper angst a lot-and just the right spice of angst can actualy give a lot of emotional power to a good sexy romp. 

I mean, think about the levels of angst their really are in Whispers story. 

Since her very first incarnation (Well, exaltion.  :) )there's been one other person just for her.  They've loved and supported each other incarnation after incarnation for thousands of years.  They fought back to back agaisnt the primordial titans.  They died in each other's arms during the usurpation. 

The very first time she sees him this life, she knows instantly in the depths of her three part soul--exactly who he is and what they can be. 

And he is her most bitter enemy! 

If that's not pure angst-bunny drama I don't know what is.  And then we give it the sexy twist...  :)

Rook Seidhr

I can't do Skype. AIM yes, YIM yes, Gtalk yes, probably other things too, but I have to stay signed into my "civilian" Skype account at all times and there's no way that I know of to have two Skypes open simultaneously.

*sigh* All right, I'll give it a shot. Don't say I didn't warn you.

Five is absolutely the most I can handle, even temporarily, so recruiting is closed unless someone drops before play starts.

Zaer Darkwail

Good luck running this Riveda, provide linky in here so we rest can stalk and follow the IC story thread :).

Muse

Whoo hoo!!!! 

That's awesome!  Thank you Riveda! 

Do you want us at the level we're currently building? 

Rook Seidhr

The power level you're building at looks fine to me.

Any suggestions for a game title? "The Five Maidens" is potentially confusing :)

EDIT: After consultation with Muse, I have decided to call the game "Ever-Full Vessels of the Sun." OOC thread is here.