Futa RP maybe?

Started by subfuta, February 16, 2010, 09:42:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

subfuta

I would love to get a futa RP going but of course I am new here.

Plots I like :

Either Futa/Futa or Futa/ Female FOR either RP's.

Vampires/Vampire - a newly turned vampire has started up her own home, in a place she thought was empty, but finds out another vampire is stalking the area, who is very territorial about her hunting, and decides to give the new vampire a choice, either die or become the vampires slave.

Demon/regular girl - A regular girl or futa girl she wishes to play with the occult and summon a demon, but has no idea what she has dabbled in, and summons a sex starved demon futa that plans to use her in many ways.

Catgirl School - A school for only catgirls, many things could happen, though this story focuses on two roomeates, and onde of the catgirls is in heat. :3

Anyways message me with whichever one you are interested in >.<

Chreestafer

ill jump on, are photos involved?
“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
Amy: Shall I run and get the manual?
The Doctor: I threw it in a supernova.
Amy: You threw the manual in a supernova? Why?
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

subfuta

RPC's? If you want to have them sure o: I don't mind

Chreestafer

photos of the rp characters? yes lol
“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

subfuta

Sure, just which of the three scenarios do you want to do?  ^^ and which character would you rp?

Chreestafer

the catgirl one has my intrest
:)
Ons and Offs
F-List

subfuta

Oh good :3 Ill go ahead and send you a pm so we can discuss this more

Chreestafer

Ons and Offs
F-List

subfuta

Also. I am going to maybe start a group roleplay if you are all interested, but that will be later

Doomsday

The demon one is interesting. Are you looking to play the futa?

subfuta

I don't mind either at the moment o:

Doomsday

Judging by your username, you'd rather be the sub though, yes?

subfuta

Wolfy

I'd be intersted in the catgirl one aswell, Futa..:P Futa/Female..with you as Female..^-^ If you'd like.

subfuta

I suppose that could work wolfy ^^
Ill send you a pm :)

Wolfy

subfuta

Doomsday

Quote from: subfuta on February 17, 2010, 12:10:25 AM
Yes I prefer sub ^^

Hmm. Interesting. I'd love to play, as I love futa on female and pregnancy play, but I haven't play a dom in a while. Hmm.

subfuta

Quote from: Doomsday on February 17, 2010, 01:21:32 AM
Hmm. Interesting. I'd love to play, as I love futa on female and pregnancy play, but I haven't play a dom in a while. Hmm.
If you really want to, I can play dom xD

Doomsday

If you're okay with that, cool. Want to talk about it in PM's? Just send me one :-)

curiousjames

I'm very interested in a futa roleplay I like the demon one and the vampire one matter of fact I like all three ideas
to be a women for a day oh what a day that would be

subfuta

Quote from: curiousjames on February 17, 2010, 06:13:35 AM
I'm very interested in a futa roleplay I like the demon one and the vampire one matter of fact I like all three ideas
Well the demon is the only one I have not started doing yet, so it would be nice to do ^^

subfuta

I mean vampire one >.< not demon, sorry o:

Major Major

I'd be up for the demon one. Hmmm... sexy futa succubus corrupting unsuspecting humans....

subfuta

Sure ^^ just send me a message o: