The Fictionals: Game of Minds (Villain and Axenia)

Started by Axenia, June 26, 2011, 11:34:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Axenia

Casey made a small sound when Ryan pulled her closer, she went with it and grabbed his hair, letting him really feel her for the first and the last time. She looked at him when he let her go, raising one eyebrow.
   "Was that all? I thought the great Dorian Gray would have left me breathless. Alas, the famous Mr. Gray must bow his head in defeat to the greatest detective the world have ever seen, Mr. Sherlock Holmes." She smiled and looked over at Alistair, biting her lip and wanting to kiss him again.
   "You really are a wonderful kisser Al, and you weren't bad either Lulu." She laughed and grabbed another slice, looking at the blond girl.
   "Truth or dare Lulu."

Villain

Ryan looked slightly outraged as Casey teased him. He had expected Casey to blush and be speechless after letting him explore her mouth with his tongue. He now thought that he shouldn't have been a gentlemen and let himself grab her ass while he had the opportunity, 'You don't know what you're talking about' He mumbled bitterly and began to nibble on another slice of pizza.
  'Aww is Dorian Gray feeling out done?' Alistair chuckled as he watched the young man grunt and slump back into the seat of the sofa. Ryan just sneered at Alistair and took a large bite out of the slice.
  During this time Lulu had continued to stare into oblivion. Her lips still parted and fingers lightly brushing where she swore Casey's teeth had chewed on her lips. It took a moment to realise that the room was staring at her as they waited for her to answer.
  'Oh sorry!' She yelped before scratching her head as she considered what Casey would ask of her, 'Er...dare?' she asked timidly.

Axenia

Casey smiled and winked at her, trying hard not to laugh. She wanted to ask Lulu if that had been her first kiss, but thought better of it. It was hard for her to coming up with a dare for the sweet little girl. The boys she could have dealt with, but this was different, she really didn't wanted to be too mean. She tilted her head a bit while studying the blond girl.
   "Alright Lulu, I know this is kind of childish, but the guys have put me in quite a mood and I want to think of something else before I drag both of them into bed with me. I want you to call that little theatre girl that always swoons over Ryan and tell her to keep her hands of your man.

Villain

'What? You mean Cassandra?' Lulu asked, unsure whether she be feeling happy that she didn't do anything too stupid or whether she should feel dread for having to ring up someone she barely knew.
  'Hold up. If she does that Cassandra may think we're an item.' Ryan spoke sounding a little alarmed at the idea that people may believe that he wasn't a young bachelor.
  'Yup that's true.' Alistair spoke before throwing his mobile across the room and into her lap, 'Dial away Lulu. I added her number when I stole Ryan's phone'
  'Wait what?' Ryan asked, his ears pricking up as he registered what Al had said. Lulu nervously called Cassandra's mobile phone bracing herself for the embarrassment.
  'Hello who's this?' Cassandra's voice asked on the other end of the line.
  'CassandrastayawayfromRyanhe'smyman!' Lulu blurted into the phone rapidly. Alistair roared with laughter as his friend turned red from embarrassment, 'It's Lulu by the way.' She added before hanging up and glaring at Casey, 'Truth or dare?'

Axenia

Casey laughed, the look on Ryan's face was priceless. When Lulu asked truth or dare she thought what the hell. If she could have chosen both she would  have, insted she answered.
   "Dare"

Villain

Lulu scratched her head as she considered what to do. Casey had given her an embarrassing dare but it hadn't been particularly evil. She could just make her do something tame, like put ice cubes down her top, eat something weird or leave a strange message on someones answering machine. Then again, she had bit her, she could call a little evil revenge for the bite.
  'I dare you to show Alistair your bra.' Lulu chuckled mischievously as she watched her friends face. Ryan seemed to sigh and shake his head as he watched the girl giggle at her fiendish challenge.
  'You know at this rate we're all going to end up in our undies sharing a hot tub and repeatedly switching between making out with each other.' Ryan sighed, 'Which I won't mind at all. I'm pretty sure Lulu's got a killer body beneath her dress and the sight of you two playing lip lock again in your panties would make my day, but that would leave me with Alistair and that guy doesn't look like he'd be a good kisser.'
  Ryan wasn't sure which reaction he found more amusing when he finished. Alistairs blushing awkwardness as he stared at the floor and buried his head in his hands or Lulu's shocked yet notably curious expression before she blushed wildly and covered her face with her hands.

Axenia

"Now Ryan be nice, Alistair is an amazing kisser, I like that his not greedy in his kiss, but soft and all together wonderful. Not everyone wants a man who have been with almost every girl in town. But as for Alistair seeing my bra, well, I'm not feeling shy right now." She walked over to Alistair and took his hand, making him stand. She started leading him to her bedroom, looking back at him.
   "Since Lulu said you were the only one who were allowed to see my bra, I'll have to do this in private. She gently pushed Alistair into her room, before she closed the door she looked back at Ryan.
   "If we're not back in 5 minutes, then wait a couple of hours before you knock on the door." She closed the door and turned to Alistair, biting her lower lip. She walked over to him, making him sit on her bed. She was nervous but hopefully he didn't notice.
   "We are alone Al, they wont be able to know if you saw it or not. I'll let you choose, if you want to see my bra then either tell me or remove my shirt. If you doesn't want to see it, I'll give you a description of it, in case they ask."

Villain

Alistair was pretty sure that he had never felt more conflicted in his life. He hadn't taken the idea seriously when Casey had dragged him upstairs, but now that she had sat him down on the bed it was now dawning on him that she was entirely serious about the whole thing.
  'Well...I...' He mumbled as he tried to think rationally for a moment. Just what would the original Sherlock Holmes do if he had been caught in this situation? He probably would have had the nerve to reject her, after all he would be old enough to be her father and didn't have the sex drive of a typical teenage boy running through him.
  What would Watson say right now? Would he urge him to reject her? Would Lulu do the same? Probably not since she had dared her to do it in the first place, unless of course it was a test. What about Ryan, what would he do?
  'No! Don't think about what Ryan would do' Alistair cursed before slowly raising his eyes from the floor to fix on Casey's.
  'Well...you could...I mean...if you...I don't.' He mumbled before turning away, his cheeks growing scarlet again.

Axenia

She smiled at him, a kind smile. She thought is was so cute when he fumbled for the words. She came close to him and took his hands. She placed them on the hem of her shirt, using his hands to pull it up and over her head. She let it fall to the floor, standing in front of him in only a bra and pants. The bra was red, with a thin layer of black laces over it. Then, still holding his hand she let him touch her stomach, guiding his hand up to touch the bra.
   "I really want to kiss you again Al, will you let me?"

Villain

'Yes. Please do.' Alistair whispered as he gazed over her body. He could hear the blood pounding in his veins. It felt like fire was running through his body at the sight of the beautiful girl before him. The red colour of the bra and the black lace that held in her breasts matched the colour of her hair perfectly and moulded to her breasts neatly, emphasising their round shape. He no longer had a single rational thought, all he could think of was that the skin of her stomach was softer than anything he had ever touched. He wanted to feel her lips against his. He wanted to feel the lace against his chest and run his hands through her hair...

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!

The phones tone echoed around the room and for a moment Alistair just stared at his pocket dumbly before shaking his head and breaking himself from the trance. He felt fury run through his veins. This caller was ceasing to be amusing. Any other day he would have relished the chance to take on a villain, but now it was the last thing he wanted to deal with.
  'I hate this guy.' He growled as he pulled the phone out of his pocket. Holding it in front of him before giving Casey an apologetic look.

Axenia

She smiled at him and started putting on her shirt again. She hadn't even noticed that she had been holding her breath waiting for his answer. But he had wanted her to kiss him, he had wanted to touch her. She had been afraid that he would have pulled away from her, but he hadn't. It left her to hope that they would have the chance to be alone again later. Her cheeks were red, she had wanted him so badly, not only his kisses but also his hands on her body. Feeling his body close to hers, not having clothes separate them. She laid her arms around him while standing behind him, kissing his neck.
   "I'll wait outside with Lulu and Ryan." She looked at the clock as she left him alone, joining the other in the livingroom. She didn't say anything of what had happened, only that Alistair was on the phone with the caller right now. Her cheeks were still red and warm, eventhough she was in another room, she longed to feel him again. She threw herself down on the couch and closed her eyes, her legs resting over Ryan's lap. She was still exhausted from the fire at the hairsalon, it didn't take long before she was sleeping.

Villain

'Entertaining show murderers.' The voice spoke down the phone as Alistair finally answered the wretched device.
  'Don't try and play on our emotions. Sweeney and Lovett weren't the first me and Lulu have had to slay.' Alistair growled down the line.
  'Oooo how scary. Your team really is going to give me a run for my money isn't it?
  'We're going to find you and bring you to justice.'
  'Oh really? So your just gong to drag me to the police and lock me up?'
  'Something like that. Only you'll probably have a couple of scorches marks, slashes and bruises all over you.'
  'Unlikely. You're not going to beat me Holmes. You're not even taking this seriously enough. For the last hour you've been doing nothing but perv over each other like horny miscreants'
  'We were waiting for you. I was expecting a call as soon as we took the psychopaths down. Were you unprepared?' Alistair asked 'Did you expect us not to live?' He asked after a moments silence. Even if he couldn't see the face on the other end of the line he could hear the anxiousness in his voice. The caller had clearly had doubts about whether they would survive.
  'Don't be silly. That wouldn't be at all fun.' He spat after a moments pause, 'Which is why for my final game I'm going to set you a challenge. Solve this next one without any hints. No extra leaflets, letters or objects for you to work from. Just what I've given you!' He snapped before chuckling, the static on the end of the line making every chuckle sound like cracking electricity.
  'Are you cheating because you're afraid we're going to find you?' Alistair asked curiously while a smirk formed on his face.
  'Don't taunt me Holmes. I'm always in control of our games. Always have been.' The caller snapped before the line went dead, leaving Alistair alone with his thoughts for a moment.
  After sitting in silence for a few minutes he got up from the bed and walked downstairs and into the front room. Ryan and Lulu looked up expectantly at him, no longer sharing smiles of the previous events and instead looking concerned.
  'What did he say?' Ryan asked as he stared at Alistair from the sofa. He didn't attempt to wake Casey. She needed all the rest she could get.
  'Nothing. He just said that what he's given us so far has been the clue.' Alistair replied as he crossed the room and took a seat in the arm chair.
  'That's it? No riddle? No puzzle? Just watches and chewed up leaflets?' Lulu asked with a look of surprise on her pale white face.
  'No. The leaflets and the other watches don't matter.' He replied before holding up his hand, 'Just this.' He spoke as the twelve o'clock watch hung from his fingers.
  'The final pocket watch?' Ryan asked curiously as he eyed the device.
  'Not just any pocket watch. An antique pocket watch belonging to a military doctor that was born at Woodmore Hospital in this very town. Unlike the other three watches this has an engraving on the back of it that says it belongs to a one Doctor Phelix. He probably works at the hospital now after serving in the army.' Alistair explained before shoveling the antique into his pants pocket.
  'An army doctor?' Lulu asked curiously before suddenly gasping, 'Alistair do you think it could be-'
  'Watson? Very likely. Given that he's asking me to work out the crime based on this single watch all the answers point to that conclusion.' Alistair answered whilst staring hard out the window of the room and scratching his chin. He had now pulled out a stick of gum from his pocket and begun to unwrap it.
  'Then let's go. We've got plenty of time it's only seven o'clock.' Ryan spoke and made a move to shove Casey's legs off his and wake her up.
  'No.' Alistair immediately replied.
  'What?'
  'We're not going because I'm not falling for his tricks again.' Alistair spoke, ignoring the quizzical looks he was receiving from Lulu and Ryan, 'He's playing a game with me boys and girls. He's laid thin clues that he thinks I'll ignore because they hint at something less likely, because that's what this is all about. He wants to prove he's smarter than me' Alistair spoke before leaning forward and balancing his head on the palms of his hands, 'Wake Casey up. I have a plan.'

Eleven O'clock

Moriarty smiled to himself as he perched himself on the roof of Gracefield town hall. Gracefield was a town an hour away from Woodmore. It would be a place that would be familiar to Casey if it were brought up in conversation, for this was the town in which her parents were currently visiting to attend the benefit dinner for soldiers injured at war.
  He sat in a striped beach chair whilst sipping on a can of coke and staring at the laptop computer screen that he had balanced on a table in front of him. On the laptops screen were several screens containing cameras surrounding Woodmore hospital.
He knew he was in for quite a show. Sherlock and his crew would show up at the hospital expecting to find a doctor who secretly was the incarnation of Doctor Watson, only to find out that the whole thing had been a wild goose chase. They would spend hours searching the place before eventually giving up, walking outside and then scream in terror as his hidden agents jumped out from the darkness and cut them down where they stood.
  'Brilliant' Moriarty spoke as he leaned back in the beach chair. In his hands was a Nintendo DS which was making loud irritating noises as he tapped away at his game. He was covered in a black blanket to keep out the cold, it wasn't working particularly well, but he didn't care. For in an hours time he would see a show unlike any other.
  'It's such a brilliant plan. He has absolutely no idea that the watch I sent him is a commemorative watch that they give out at this benefit dinner.' Moriarty chuckled and eagerly licked his lips, 'It's a shame Holmes. If only you were a bit smarter. If only you hadn't gone and picked such idiots to befriend-'
  'I'm getting bored of his cocky attitude can I cut his damn head off?' Ryan asked and raised the sharpened stage sword to the side of Moriaty's head.
  The games console in Moriaty's hands dropped to the floor with a crash as surprise swept through his body. He slowly turned his head to face the new threat that stood behind him.
  'Hello my dear caller.' Alistair spoke with a wide grin on his face. Him, Casey, Lulu and Ryan were all stood behind him. Lulu with her sword drawn, Casey with flaming palms, Ryan with stage swords in both hands and himself simply dangling a pocket watch before the kids face with a smirk.
  'What are you doing here?' Moriarty asked, his eyes wide with shock making his tough rocker look seem nothing more than a pathetic front, 'You shouldn't be here. I didn't give you any clues to suggest-'
  'Casey' Dad is in the military. The fact you gave me a military watch and have tried to trick me before was enough for me to work out that you were here.' Alistair spoke before clicking his fingers, 'Cheshire take out his equipment' He ordered before a thunderous bang echoed through the air as blue smoke erupted around the laptop and crushed it into tiny pieces.

Axenia

Casey was curled up in one end of the sofa, still fast asleep. Her eyelids were moving, a sign that she was dreaming. From the look on her face it must have been quite a wonderful dream, she was smiling, mumbling Alistairs name. As she turned her hand fell to the floor, her long red hair was sprayed out around her head like a flaming halo. When she felt someone shake her gently she tried pushing them away. But they continued and she could hear Ryan call her name, telling her to wake up.
   "Ryan let me sleep or I'll scar you for life." She put a hand on his face, removing it shortly after. "I'm even too tired to burn you." She slowly opened her eyes and looked around, It was still darkoutside which meant that dawn hadn't yet arrived. it took a moment for her to sit up, yawning and stretching letting her shirt crawl up and reveal a part of her stomach. Her eyes immediately went to Alistair who looked deep in thought.
   "What's going on, that did the caller give you as a clue?" She had actually never really seen the watches, only at a distance. When Al showed her the watch this time she looked at it closely. It looks like one of those watches from the benefit dinner my parents are attending she told him, turning the watch over in her hand before returning it to Alistair. She didn't say a word while they retold her what the caller had said to Al, only nodding once in a while. When Al told her where they were going she froze, shaking her head slightly.
   "Al I can't go, my parents are there, do you know what happens if the find out that I've been using my ability? They are going to kill me, or worse, send me to military school. Are you that keen on getting rid of me?" She knew that wasn't the reason, but she was stubborn. Finally she agreed to go with them under one circumstance, she wanted to change first, and they weren't allowed to laugh at her.

Ever since the had been able to control her fire, she had wanted some kind of costume like all the heroes and super villeans in the comic books. So she had taken matters into her own hand and had gradually bought some clothes and altered it to fit her perfectly. When went into her bedroom to change, smiling as she asked Al if he would care to join her, knowing that he wouldn't. They had a job to do, and he was a man that when focused on something, didn't got shaken or distracted easily. It took her about 5 minutes to change, when she got out she was dressed in tight fitted leather pants and a matching jacket, both fitting her bodyshape perfectly and showed off her hourglass figure. She also wore long black boots and had a knife strapped to her thigh. The jacket were partially open. showing some cleavage. She smiled apologetic to her friends.
   "I know it's a bit too much, but I had to try it." She locked the door and hid the key before following the others. She hadn't chosen leather for her outfit simply because it looked good, it wouldn't burn as easily as some of her other clothes. When they arrived she followed Alistairs lead, she wanted that son of a bitch who had interupted her moment with Al.
   It wasn't hard sneaking up on Moriarty, his thoughts had apparently drifted to some far of place, and he was so confident in his plan that he wasn't paying any attention. She smiled when he jumped at the sound of Ryan's voice, then her eyes went hard and cold as she looked into his.
   "So you're the bastard who have been trying to eliminate us, watching us and interupting at the most inappropriate times. Let me burn him down Al, I promise to not even leave any ashes of him." She kept her eyes on him, watching every movement he made.

Villain

The dark haired rocker jumped to his feet, narrowly avoiding the edge of Ryan's sword, before whipping the blanket off himself and pulling out a gun which had been sat in his lap. He pointed it at them with a wide uneasy grin, as if trying to warn them that he was still in control but not quite believing it himself.
  'Back off. The pyrokenetic may be able to burn my bullets but that doesn't count for the rest of you. I'm sure she wouldn't want to see any of you drop to the floor!' He snarled before taking a few steps back from them. Alistair just sighed at the display before clicking his fingers.
  'Ryan if you could?' He asked. Ryan nodded before dropping both of his swords and striding towards the kid with his hands raised. He was an open target, he wasn't even trying to be careful when approaching the gun wielding teen.
  'H-hey get back or I shoot!' Moriaty yelled, his eyes full of panic as the young man walked towards him. He could see the determination in Ryan's blue eyes, he wasn't afraid of getting shot.
  'Go ahead kid.' He spoke before grabbing the barrel of the gun. A loud bang went through the air and for a moment Ryan jolted on the spot as the impact of the bullet hit him square in the chest. Ryan let out a breath before wrenching the gun from his hands and smirking at the teenager, who was now backing away with a horrified look on his face.
  'You made another portrait.' Moriaty whimpered.
  'Correct. We've used the last couple of hours to plan our form of attack' Alistair spoke cheerfully and smiled warmly at the teenager as he began to walk towards him, 'You have nothing to threaten us with kid. No weapons. No assassins. No hostages. No beasts. No monsters or witches.' He stopped in front of the rocker, taking a good hard look at him before nodding in satisfaction, 'We've beat you Moriaty.'
  'Wait what? Moriaty?' Ryan asked in confusion, 'That's not Moriaty Alistair. Moriaty is more than twice his age and doesn't dress like a goth.'
  'I'm not a goth!' Moriaty growled venomously at Ryan.
  'Whatever. My point is that is not Moriaty.' Ryan said and pointed a finger at the teenager accusingly.
  'Yeah Al...are you sure that you've got this right?' Lulu asked timidly as she looked over the dark hair boy dressed in violent rocker clothing with a dozen piercings in both ears. He certainly didn't look like a dignified professor who was known as Sherlock's greatest enemy.
  'Yes I have. This is the incarnation of Professor James Moriaty, the Napoleon of Crime.' Alistair answered with another nod of satisfaction, 'Since the start you've been calling me personally and making a vendetta out of this. I suspected from the get go that you might be the incarnation of one of my old enemies or perhaps a villain that me and Lulu defeated long ago, but seeing as how I don't recognise you then I think the later is more likely to be true.' He explained, his sharp eyes watching the boy carefully in case he made another wrong move.
  'My suspicions were proved right when you called me the third time that day.' Alistair continued, 'You claimed to hold all the cards. You seemed to make it an almost personal vendetta against me. You were determined to out do me and eventually destroy me. I wondered who could possibly harbour such a grudge if I had never met them before. It was a bit of a long shot but seeing you before me now I realise I was right.' He spoke before pointing at the teenager, 'The man Ryan met wasn't Professor Moriaty. You are!'
  There was a silence for a moment. Moriaty seemed to stare at Holmes with the same bewildered look that everyone usually adopted when they were faced with Alistairs deduction skills.
  Then, slowly but surely, he began to laugh and applaud the young man.
  'Bravo Holmes. Bravo.' He spoke, his voice filled with sarcasm, 'Very weak reasoning but seeing as how I'm cornered I'll give you the satisfaction of knowing that you're right.'

Axenia

Casey started walking towards Moriarty, her eyes on him. The flames in her hands had been put out, she took the boys wrist and turned him so the were behind his back. She leaned in against him, whispering in his ear.
   "One wrong move and you know what I'm going to do with you." She made him face the other again, still standing behind him. In the distance she could hear the music from the benefit dinner, knowing her parents were there made her uneasy.
   "Alistair, what do you want to do with this asshole?"

Villain

'I'm not sure yet. We'll probably have to lock him up somewhere until we know what to do with him.' Alistair replied as he watched Moriarty carefully. Something was nagging him again. One of the questions nagging at him was; who was the man that Ryan met? But there was something else besides that.
  'I know a good place. He will never be able to escape.' Lulu spoke as her silver sword shrank back down into the shape of a normal comb, 'It will be a strange journey but there is no way he could break out of what I have got in store for him.' Lulu said with a determined smile.
  It was at this moment that Moriarty began to chuckle under his breath.
  'What's so funny?' Lulu asked. Her pretty pale blue eyes narrowed in a scowl on the chuckling little villain.
  'Twelve o'clock. Did you think I wouldn't deliver? Just because I planned on sending you on a wild goose chase doesn't mean I didn't have something planned for twelve o'clock.' Moriarty laughed. He didn't care that his arms were being restrained by a walking inferno, he was still in control and it was funny as hell.
  'He's not bluffing.' Alistair warned. He could sense of the boys amusement, this villain still had a few tricks left.
  'Then what have you got planned? Spill or you go up in flames!' Ryan barked at him, which only seemed to amuse Moriarty more.
  'A bomb my delightful idiots.' He answered with a loud cackle, 'Set to go off at twelve if you don't solve the clues I've left. I didn't think it was likely that you would come here, but I thought; why the hell not? I'll still set up some clues.' He threw back his head and let out a shrill evil laugh.
  'Clocks ticking boys and girls. You have less than an hour.' He spoke, his face growing red from laughing too hard, 'Or boom!'
  'No my dear boy. I'm afraid that's not going to happen.' A voice as cold as ice spoke. Moriaty's laughter was immediately silenced as a look of terror washed over his face. His green eyes stared at the far corner of the roof top.
  'U-uncle?' He asked with a tremble in his voice. All pairs of eyes turned to the corner in which Moriarty gazed at.
  Balanced neatly on the corner of the building was a young thin man dressed in a smart black suit with a matching cloak. He wore pristine white suit trousers and fine black leather shoes. His face was lean and thin with skin so pale Alistair was sure he could see the veins pumping under his skin. His hair was dark and greasy but neatly styled complimenting the dark features of his face. He had the appearance of someone who had just come from a dinner party for wealthy vampires.
  'Would you mind unhanding the boy my butterfly?' The man asked Casey politely, 'I can assure you that while I am here he shall mean you no harm.'

Axenia

Casey took a few steps back, still holding the boy. Something about the man terrified her. She didn't thought it would do her any good to hang on to the boy as a hostage, by the look of the man he was incapable of loving someone. But maybe the boy would do as some shield, but again, she was not the kind to sacrifice others. her eyes went to Al for help, some idea if she should let him go.
   "Oh it's not the boy that concerns me the most Mr.?" But she did let go of the boy, although not without burning his right wrist. She wanted to punish him for everything he had done, but with the man standing there, this was all that she could do to him. He let out a cry of pain as her hand left a permanent mark. She pushed him away from her, making him stumble towards his uncle. Her eyes never left the man, she moved over to stand next to Alistair in case he was going to need some protection.
   "Sorry about you wrist, I guess I still have a problem with my temper." Her hand gently touched Alistairs arm as she started to focus. While she had been sleeping she had dreamed not only of Alistair, but all of them. More that that, she had sensed them, sensed their energy. If necessary she could use that to intensify her fire, but that was not her plan. She had realised that while making the fire herself, she had a protectionshield around her. Now she tried to see if she could expand that to include the others, she hoped that touching Al would help her consentrate. Nobody could see what she was doing, and she didn't even know if it would work.

Villain

'Thank you my butterfly that is most gracious of you.' The man spoke cheerfully, not raising any objection as Moriarty let out a scream of pain as Casey burned his wrist.
  'ARGH! UNCLE THAT BITCH BURNED ME!' Moriarty shouted and cursed as he cradled his brunt wrist and began to walk towards the terrifying looking man.
  'That's the least you deserve my boy. You've caused us all a lot of grief.' The man spoke as he made a move to take Moriaty's hand as the boy approached him.
  'That's him.' Ryan breathed as he stared at the figure. He was shaking again in fear as he watched the man smile and wave politely to him. Alistair knew that this man may seem civilised but Ryan had been able to see the monster behind the mask.
  'Wait.' Alistair called out before pouncing forwards and grabbing Moriarty by the collar and yanking him back. He brought the teenager down to the floor with a yelp before placing a foot on his back to keep him from getting up. Yet again the man didn't raise any objection, in fact he seemed to smile a little wider at the sight of Moriarty being hurled to the floor.
  'We want some answers.' Alistair growled as he glared at the figure, 'Who are you, what are you doing here and are you going to try and kill us?'
  The man listened intently to the questions before giving Alistair a warm smile and nodding before stepping off the corner of the roof and taking a few steps towards them.
  'Those are reasonable questions which I am more than happy to answer.' He spoke before stopping a few metres away from the five of them and politely bowing his head, 'I am of course Mr Spring. I am here to collect James over there and then I'll be off. As for wanting to kill you.' His voice trailed off as he reached into his cloak and pulled out a square package with what looked like a calculator attached to it, 'I have disabled James's bomb so that should show that I mean you no harm right now.' He spoke before placing the package on the ground before him 'But I will reassure you that I intend on killing all of you in a fairy horrific manner in the near future' He spoke, every word radiating of cold venom as he watched them with his empty dark eyes.

Axenia

Casey was afraid, but hell would have to freeze over before she would let anyone see that. She believed Mr. Spring, that was the only reason that she dared walking up to him. She stood less than half a meter away from him, looking into those empty eyes.
   "You won't succeed Mr. Spring, you wont be able to kill us. And even if you do, another one will just be reborn." She didn't even think now, her green eyes were no longer green, but the colours of a burning fire.
   And if you do succeed in killing one us us, then I will swear to you that I'm going to find you and make your life a living hell, even more than it is now." She knew her words wouldn't scare him, but he could see that she meant it. She had already tried to feel what it was like loosing Lulu, she didn't want to go through that again. it was only through selfcontrol that she didn't tried to burn him down right there and then.

Villain

'My dear butterfly. That is a very silly thing to say.' Mr Spring spoke with a warm laugh, however to Alistair and the rest of them it felt more like an icy shriek, 'I could give you a hundred cliche monologues about how inevitable your deaths are, but I'm bored of being right all the time. Heroes never learn.' He sighed and shook his head before outstretching his hand, 'Right now I would just like to take young Moriarty and leave. So how about we initiate a trade of sorts?'
  'A trade?' Alistair asked, cocking his head to one side as he examined the stranger. He was trying to figure out what the mans nationality was. His voice sounded American, but the undertone of his voice suggested he was British. It sounded as if he had spent a long time learning how to put on an American accent, but just hadn't managed to completely succeed.
  'Yes. If you give me Moriarty back then I'll not only tell you my true name, but I'll tell you why we exist.' Mr Spring spoke before smiling as he watched the kids before him stare at him in shock.
  'What?' Ryan asked dumbly.
  'You heard me.' He replied, 'I'll tell you why we exist. Why incarnations of fictional characters walk around in the real world and are able to wield powers that mortals can only imagine.'
  'Al...what do we do?' Lulu asked softly as she looked at him unsure.
  'We'll take him up on the offer.' Alistair replied immediately.
  'What? You can't be serious?' Ryan asked.
  'If we don't give him Moriarty he'll take him by force and kill us all Ryan. Even you and you're immortal.' Alistair muttered grimly with a dark frown on his face, 'We accept. Tell your story.'

Axenia

Casey reached out a hand and grabbed Mariarty again, looking him in the eyes.
   "You're still going to pay for ruining my moment with Al, do you know how hard it was getting him to open up and relax just a bit? I'm gonna love to see you destroyed Mr. Mariarty." She whispered it so that he was the only one to hear it. Then she pushed him over to Mr. Spring, watching him as she turned and walked back to the others. Her mind was racing, looking for a way to make him tremble just a bit.
   "And Mr. Spring, you can call me Miss Valentine I really hate being called a butterfly."

Villain

Moriarty just snickered as Casey threatened him. It wouldn't be out of the question to assume that Moriarty didn't care at all about love or whether he had ruined Casey's chances with Alistair. He just chuckled and took his place next to Mr Spring.
  'My tale begins back in the early 1800's during Englands glorious Victorian era.' Mr Spring began, 'An era which has been described as an era of prosperity and advancement for technology. I wholeheartedly agree for I was there during it.' He spoke, enjoying the look of confusion that appeared on their faces. Alistair seemed to be the only one who didn't react, he just kept staring at the figure, listening with interest to his every word.
  'It was during this time that our existence began. I suppose for most of you this has a bit of a double meaning as your characters were written during this period aside from Miss Valentine here' Mr Spring informed whilst pulling out a silver cigarette case from his cloak. He offered the cigarettes to the kids for a moment, but when he realised they weren't interested he simply pulled out a cigarette for himself and set to work on lighting it.
  'You see children. There is a rule that used to be in place back in that era. It was sort of a law of the universe if you will.' He spoke before grinning as his cigarette finally managed to light, 'The rule was; that no real person can become fictional.'
  'What do you mean by that?' Lulu asked whilst scratching her head.
  'What I mean my dear is that a real person with flesh and blood and skin and bones cannot be believed to be a work of fiction.' Mr Spring answered before taking a quick drag of the cigarette and blowing a small ring of smoke from his dry cracked lips, 'Every living thing has an existence. Fictional people do not. They are merely imagined to have some sort of existence.'

Axenia

Casey was confused, she looked around at the others trying to see if they had any answers, but she couldn't tell. This was all too much, she bit her lower lip, holding Al's hand without noticing it.
   "So what are you telling us, that we're all just some figure of imagination, that we're not real?"

Villain

'Oh no no. You're completely real my dear.' Mr Spring spoke with a shake of his head, 'I am simply admitting that I am the one that broke the law.' He said before grinning broadly, his mouth resembling that of a shark at that moment, 'You see back in the early 1800's I was a man of flesh and blood. Perfectly ordinary aside from one small issue; I am a homicidal villain of pure evil.'
  'That's quite apparent to us Mr Spring.' Alistair spoke, taking Casey's hand into his own, 'So how did you break the law?'
  'Well it was a bit of an accident to be honest.' Mr Spring spoke with shrug, 'I had never intended to be thought of as a fictional person. In fact I made great efforts to reveal myself when I chose my victims. I suppose that in the end people just wanted to believe I was merely a story. A ghostly tale to frighten young children'
  He chuckled to himself before taking another slow drag, admiring the cigarette and licking his lips to savour the taste, 'You see before they labeled me as make believe I managed to inject a wave of terror into London. I killed and maimed innocent people. I was quick and efficient and most of all no one could capture me. I was the perfect nightmare.'
  'It wasn't until years latter that I began to realise that I had achieved a legendary status and that people were now enjoying my crimes like fine literature.' Mr Spring said before winking at them, 'Its as they say; the greatest evil the devil did was convincing the world he didn't exist.'
  'So what happened then?' Ryan asked nervously, 'Did you try to stop people believing that you were fictional?'
  'Oh no Mr Black. For you see at this point I had realised that the law had been broken and it was beginning to affect me. People were saying all sorts of things, like; 'He has the face of a demon!', 'He can breathe fire!', 'He can leap over a nine foot high wall with complete ease!' or my favourite 'They say he's still out there!'
  He chuckled and shook his head, 'I do love that one. It's because of that that I stand before you today for it granted me the power of eternal youth' He spoke before gesturing to himself, 'You see children, every rumour they made up became fact. I grew powerful. I could do everything that they believed I could. The more they imagined, the stronger I got. To them it had all become fun and games, but to me it was as if someone had given me the keys to the universe'
  A look of concern crossed Alistairs face as the gentlemen told his story. Lulu had now pulled out her silver comb and was nervously toying with it between her fingers. Ryan had retreated behind both of them and was now shaking with fear as he watch Mr Spring stub out his cigarette.
  'Which is where we come to the part I've looked forward to for a while. The 'big reveal' if you will.' He spoke maliciously. His face wide with excitement as he took a step forwards.
  'My children...' he began before bowing low before them. When he rose the darkness in his eyes seemed to peel away and was replaced with a hideous fiery red, '...my name is Spring Heeled Jack the Terror of London.' he spoke in a dignified London accent.

Axenia

Casey tried to stay calm, but it was impossible. She gave Alistairs hand a small squeeze, wanting to feel him near to her. She jumped a little as she heard her fathers voice down on the street and her mothers laugh. Mr. spring was a terrifying creature, making her whole body shake. She forced herself to look away from him, her free hand lying gently on Alistairs arm.
   "Alistair it won't do us any good staying here, Mr. Spring made a promise to leave us alone tonight. He may be many things, and I'm sure that unfortunately he is also a man of his word. You did what you came here to do, you showed Moriarty that you are better than him. Please Al, lets go home." She couldn't stand being close to the man who would make the devil shiver. She wanted to get away from him while she could, trying to find a way to get to him.