what are you wearing?

Started by Cherri Tart, September 18, 2007, 04:30:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

glimmertwin

A big smile for being approved.  :)
"Sometimes I feel like my shadows casting me."  - Warren Zevon

Nico

dark blue jeans, light grey button down.

Arhys

jeans, black cashmere sweater, and rocking my favorite black leather boots with awesome threading all up and down the back and some lovely straps and buckles on the side.

Beguile's Mistress

Black sleeveless shift with a stand up collar, red jack with black braid around the cuffs and lapels, sheer black stockings and black pumps.

glimmertwin

Dr. Suess boxers, PJ bottoms (this is my casual Friday wear), slippers, white t-shirt and long sleeve grey t-shirt.
"Sometimes I feel like my shadows casting me."  - Warren Zevon

Nico

Aether

Levi cargo shorts and socks (its chilly in here!  lol)

Wahots

an old US Army t-shirt and underpants.
My website url is to my F-List. Please look there for my kinks. Thanks.

Beguile's Mistress

Light blue man's shirt with white stripes, bunny slippers, reading glasses

Talia

Black yoga shorts, black tank and my New Orleans Saints jersey. 
He looks at me and my heart starts skipping beats, my face starts to glow and my eyes start to twinkle.
Imagine what he would do to me if he smiled!

Smile... it's the second best thing to do with your lips.

On's & Off's
The Oath of Drake for Group RP's
A&A

Miss Arha

University of Edinburgh hoodie, t-shirt, sweat-pants and fluffly socks. Cosy!

Nico

Sukada

Grey long sleeve shirt, Xbox360 pj bottems that say Xbox and have pictures of the controllers on them.

TheLegionary

Saturday at the office: T-shirt with red and white horizontal strips, greenish shorts, white snickers, white socks. I wish I were not here.

Mistress Maro

Long sleeve button up green shirt that is unbuttoned, jeans, socks, undies, and tank top. ~.~ Way to many peices of clothes....
~The Shammy keeps the Maro's heart with him and the Maro keeps the Shammy's heart with her <3~

I don't like laundromats because I don't want people to know what my underwear would look like if they could fly.... or if they were caught in a really small tornado-- C&H

In short, life is made into a nonstop, commerically prepackaged masturbational fantasy.--Bloom

I thought I would create something that I would personally like to listen to because a very large portion of this world's art sucks beyond description. Yet I feel that, it's a waste of time to pass judgement and who the fuck am I to declare myself an authority who's cerified, one who has the right to critique. -Kurt Cobain.

Only dumb people try to impress smart people. Smart people just do what they do.
Chris Rock

Miss Arha

Towel, just out of bubbly goodness. Better run and get changed. I just wanted to post something interesting. :P

Daelen

*Takes Arha's towel and runs*

Now wearing a towel, apparently ;-)
I've taken the Oath of The Drake for Group RPs!

"This is Life. The struggle is what reminds us to draw breath."

Miss Arha

Quote from: Daelen on February 06, 2010, 04:08:23 PM
*Takes Arha's towel and runs*

Now wearing a towel, apparently ;-)

*covers herself and runs back to the bathroom*

Meep!

>.<

Mistress Maro

Hmm I wanna be naked too! But my family won't let me.. they could atleast let me be in my undies and a shirt. Mew.
~The Shammy keeps the Maro's heart with him and the Maro keeps the Shammy's heart with her <3~

I don't like laundromats because I don't want people to know what my underwear would look like if they could fly.... or if they were caught in a really small tornado-- C&H

In short, life is made into a nonstop, commerically prepackaged masturbational fantasy.--Bloom

I thought I would create something that I would personally like to listen to because a very large portion of this world's art sucks beyond description. Yet I feel that, it's a waste of time to pass judgement and who the fuck am I to declare myself an authority who's cerified, one who has the right to critique. -Kurt Cobain.

Only dumb people try to impress smart people. Smart people just do what they do.
Chris Rock

Miss Arha

Quote from: Mistress Maro on February 06, 2010, 04:17:34 PM
Hmm I wanna be naked too! But my family won't let me.. they could atleast let me be in my undies and a shirt. Mew.

(now dressed in cow spots pjs, undies)

The beauty of living alone is you can walk around naked all you like. :)

Mistress Maro

Still wearing the same thing....

Well the Maro was living alone.. then she ran out of money.. Now I have to live with family.

Chris Rock

Daelen

Wearing black underwear and a My Father's Pizza t-shirt... if you know what that is, I might just love you lol

Josietta

A black cotton t-shirt and a pair of teal green cotton boy shorts.

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

Mistress Maro

My green cherry girl boxers. Ftw. =D

Chris Rock

Daelen

Mmmmm very nice

I've added socks to my ensemble, just had to comment on Maro's outfit, or beautiful lack thereof.