Hmm * has no idea what to do*

Started by Baeratan, December 08, 2009, 11:24:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baeratan

"Im looking for something fun to get started here. But i cant think of anything in particular. Right now im pretty much up for idea's. also because im alittle bit nuts." Takes a deep breath.

" HEAR YE HEAR YE! ELLIQUIY  ROLEPLAY VIRGINITY UP FOR GRABS!" Tries to hold a straight face but fails horribly and bursts out laughing.

" Well there it is. Just needing something to get rid of the  'New Guy' jitters."

Inali Grimalkin

Totally an elliquiy virgin too. What sort of game are you thinking of? I'm a fan of NC and prefer playing female but I'm adaptable.
I understand that Scissors can beat Paper, and I get how Rock can beat Scissors, but there's no fucking way Paper can beat Rock. Paper is supposed to magically wrap around Rock leaving it immobile? Why the hell can't paper do this to scissors? Screw scissors, why can't paper do this to people? Why isn't notebook paper constantly suffocating students while they take notes in class? I'll tell you why: because paper can't beat anybody; a rock would tear that shit up in 2 seconds. When I play rock/paper/scissors, I always choose rock. Then when somebody claims to beat me with their paper I can punch them in the face with my already clenched fist and say, "Oh shit, I'm sorry. I thought paper would protect you, you asshole!

Zelric Miras

How about roleplaying interests, what you'd like to be/do in a roleplay, maybe i can help something up.

Saerrael

Hm, I just read your O/Os, but not really sure if you feel more you'd be interested in playing a Dom or a sub (or a switch, of course).

I'm one of those people who are actually only interested in fantasy or horrific plays (the genres, I mean), maybe you should add a bit more to your O/Os?

As a last note, I 'wouldn't mind' playing with you if you like what you see in my own O/Os ('Make me soar' link in my signature).