The Brothel (L,B,G,T Welcome!)(recruitment open)

Started by Levi, January 31, 2018, 02:08:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Levi

Just want to make sure no one else is struggling to make an entry post? Your all approved if that's what's holding you back :)
A Working Progress.             Posting responses are: Slow.    Updated

AndyZ

Name Prince Darrin of the Blue Isle
Alias
Job title Fifth son in line for the throne
Gender Male
Sexual orientation Heterosexual
Description His armor is enchanted to transform into simple fine attire when he doesn't intend to fight.
Other Abilities/ Special talent A Blessing of Vitality.  While this has various uses in combat, its sexual uses are ridiculous stamina and endurance, usually going through multiple orgasms (and sometimes multiple partners) until he's finally sated.  He also ages very slowly.
History The difficult thing about royalty is that your entire life is decided just based on what order in which you were born.  As the fifth son, Darrin has little to offer his kingdom, and left in his adolescence in search of adventure.

His first story of any actual note involved rescuing a sorceress from her tower, where magical effects gone awry had caused her entire abode to assault her.  Apart from a night of her company, she blessed him with Vitality: the sheer power of life force to make him strong and fast enough to fight against monsters.

Although he's never actually slain a dragon, words of his deeds have been passed from place to place, usually in the manner of defeating beasts and rescuing people.  Legends say that he'll never sire a child until he's found his one true love, at which point he'll be ready to settle down and raise a family of his own.  That doesn't seem very likely to happen any time soon.
Personality A combination of heroic and chivalrous with a touch of noble arrogance.
Character ons/Offs Darrin prefers females (not futa) who either know exactly what they want and are eager to give it, or who offer themselves freely to whatever desires he might have.
Writer ons/offs https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=102977.0
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

NosCorventius

Hey Saric and Peanuts,

Would you mind of Captain Hook burst in and joined in the breaking in of The Pan. It seems to delicious of an opportunity for Hook to resist. I'm thinking a yep our hiss of pain from Peter would peek the pirate's ears.

Saric

Quote from: NosCorventius on February 10, 2018, 09:59:21 PM
Hey Saric and Peanuts,

Would you mind of Captain Hook burst in and joined in the breaking in of The Pan. It seems to delicious of an opportunity for Hook to resist. I'm thinking a yep our hiss of pain from Peter would peek the pirate's ears.

That's a question for the OOC located here! Ether way this is a scene for Peanuts to figure out what kind of sub Peter is, so maybe hold off for now? That's up to Peanuts though, I'm just helping them out so I'm good ether way. :P

I think Crasey's Sleeping Beauty is still open if you want a partner right away?
"I believe in dragons, good men, and other fantasy creatures." - Slovotsky's Law #42

“Fairy tales are more than true: not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.”― Neil Gaiman, Coraline

“The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it.” - Terry Pratchett (Rest in Peace, Master Storyteller)

NosCorventius

Sorry must have missed the link for that. It's been a busy week. I'll move discuss over.

Levi

Quote from: AndyZ on February 10, 2018, 08:52:03 PM
Name Prince Darrin of the Blue Isle
Alias
Job title Fifth son in line for the throne
Gender Male
Sexual orientation Heterosexual
Description His armor is enchanted to transform into simple fine attire when he doesn't intend to fight.
Other Abilities/ Special talent A Blessing of Vitality.  While this has various uses in combat, its sexual uses are ridiculous stamina and endurance, usually going through multiple orgasms (and sometimes multiple partners) until he's finally sated.  He also ages very slowly.
History The difficult thing about royalty is that your entire life is decided just based on what order in which you were born.  As the fifth son, Darrin has little to offer his kingdom, and left in his adolescence in search of adventure.

His first story of any actual note involved rescuing a sorceress from her tower, where magical effects gone awry had caused her entire abode to assault her.  Apart from a night of her company, she blessed him with Vitality: the sheer power of life force to make him strong and fast enough to fight against monsters.

Although he's never actually slain a dragon, words of his deeds have been passed from place to place, usually in the manner of defeating beasts and rescuing people.  Legends say that he'll never sire a child until he's found his one true love, at which point he'll be ready to settle down and raise a family of his own.  That doesn't seem very likely to happen any time soon.
Personality A combination of heroic and chivalrous with a touch of noble arrogance.
Character ons/Offs Darrin prefers females (not futa) who either know exactly what they want and are eager to give it, or who offer themselves freely to whatever desires he might have.

Ooh royalty! Nice :)

Saric

Name Nessarose Thropp
Alias 'Wicked Witch of the East', 'Ness', 'Green'
Job title Mistress of Advanced Aids
Gender Futanari
Sexual orientation Omi-sexual
Description
Other Abilities/ Special talent Magic, Enchanted Device Creation
History Nessarose is Elphaba's half-sister. She spent years trying to oppose the evils of their corrupt homeland of Oz, but ended up demonized and labeled a criminal. She eventually escaped Oz, when a little girl invaded and her sister helped her fake her own death.

Unlike her sister Nessarose didn't immediately join the Brothel, preferring to work on her magical devices and try living 'normally' first. When she realized more and more of her time was being spent turning tricks to get paid for having sex and making magical sex toys she finally gave in and joined up as well! In addition to her extensive sexual experience she is an experienced enchanter as well and frequently makes devices for the Brothel and staff, often 'testing' them on her co-workers! Some how her 'tests' frequently end with her fucking the subject...

Personality Like her sister Nessarose is a nymphomaniac of the highest order a trait, like their cocks, they inherited from their mother. Just as disgusted as her sister by the abuses back home, she's less of a crusader now, preferring to focus on things she can change in her immediate life. She hopes to find some young sluts she and her sister can share, take home, and breed. Secretly Nessarose is also looking forward to teaching their daughters both magic and the sexual arts.
Character ons/Offs Ons: Sub-Dom Switches, group sex, stomach bulging/inflation, exotic cocks and body shapes, anal, being sandwiched, impregnation, harems, incest, and her sister
Offs: Watersports, gore, vore, and pain
Writer ons/offs See above?
"I believe in dragons, good men, and other fantasy creatures." - Slovotsky's Law #42

“Fairy tales are more than true: not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.”― Neil Gaiman, Coraline

“The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it.” - Terry Pratchett (Rest in Peace, Master Storyteller)

Levi

Quote from: Saric on February 11, 2018, 04:47:56 PM
Name Nessarose Thropp
Alias 'Wicked Witch of the East', 'Ness', 'Green'
Job title Mistress of Advanced Aids
Gender Futanari
Sexual orientation Omi-sexual
Description
Other Abilities/ Special talent Magic, Enchanted Device Creation
History Nessarose is Elphaba's half-sister. She spent years trying to oppose the evils of their corrupt homeland of Oz, but ended up demonized and labeled a criminal. She eventually escaped Oz, when a little girl invaded and her sister helped her fake her own death.

Unlike her sister Nessarose didn't immediately join the Brothel, preferring to work on her magical devices and try living 'normally' first. When she realized more and more of her time was being spent turning tricks to get paid for having sex and making magical sex toys she finally gave in and joined up as well! In addition to her extensive sexual experience she is an experienced enchanter as well and frequently makes devices for the Brothel and staff, often 'testing' them on her co-workers! Some how her 'tests' frequently end with her fucking the subject...

Personality Like her sister Nessarose is a nymphomaniac of the highest order a trait, like their cocks, they inherited from their mother. Just as disgusted as her sister by the abuses back home, she's less of a crusader now, preferring to focus on things she can change in her immediate life. She hopes to find some young sluts she and her sister can share, take home, and breed. Secretly Nessarose is also looking forward to teaching their daughters both magic and the sexual arts.
Character ons/Offs Ons: Sub-Dom Switches, group sex, stomach bulging/inflation, exotic cocks and body shapes, anal, being sandwiched, impregnation, harems, incest, and her sister
Offs: Watersports, gore, vore, and pain
Writer ons/offs See above?

Nice image!!

Saric

Thanks! I've used it before and enjoy it every time! ;D

Levi

rpguy37

Possibly interested in writing a male patron.

Cannon characters preferred?

Thinking maybe Prince Charming?  Handsome bit kind of dim?
[tr][td]

[/td][td][/td][/tr][/table]

Levi

Quote from: rpguy37 on February 25, 2018, 10:33:11 PM
Possibly interested in writing a male patron.

Cannon characters preferred?

Thinking maybe Prince Charming?  Handsome bit kind of dim?

Hello! Thank you showing an interest.
Cannon or OC are totally acceptable!

Prince Charming would be fine or feel free to branch out a little.

Elf

Okay Levi you have convinced me to join the fun here as a patron. I do hope you like cats. This one can be a handful and then some.

Name Tyger
Alias
Job title Mercenary, assassin, adventurer, hero, wanderer.
Gender Male
Sexual orientation Hetero mildly flexible
Description
Half-Elf
hybrid
Tiger
When his emotions are neutral or guarded his eyes are a charcoal gray. When he is happy, excited, or joyful his eyes are a vibrant violet. When he is angry or intending evil his eyes are demonic red. This holds true in all of his forms.
Other Abilities/ Special talent
shape change, half-elf, bi-ped tiger, full tiger. Stealth, unarmed combat, master swordsman, standard ninja magics. Due to his curse he has more acute sense and is stronger and faster than normal. Although he can be injured by normal weapons he tends to heal at an accelerated rate unless enchantments or silver cause the injuries at which he will heal at normal human speed. He relies heavily on his perception and alertness; therefore, he misses very little of the world around him. Due so many years of wearing his armor made of pure shadow he can manipulate shadows. Through his armor he has the ability to step into one shadow and out of another within his line of sight.
History
His earliest memories are of the foster family that raised him. He was never truly treated as part of the family, always a burden. Was told at a young age that he was result of a rape, and therefore, unwanted. He left this home as soon as he thought he could survive on his own.

He survived for several years on the streets of a large city. Sleeping where ever he could find shelter and taking whatever he could, until he was taken in by an old fighter and taught how to fight. From there he became an adventurer and gladiator, but his small frame did not lend to well to this. He then petitioned the knights for training, after training as a knight, he soon realized that this was not for him either. After wandering the countryside for more years than he cares to remember, he fell in with a band of rogues and learned their art. He finally found something he seemed to excel at, falling back on many of the things he learned when he first set out on his own. He soon tired of a thief’s life, and set out to be a hero. Once again wandering the countryside without direction, until he hears about the Ninjas.

After finding the ninja, he convinces them to teach him their trade. He excels at this like nothing else he has tried. After many years working with the ninja, he accepts a job of protecting a small village being terrorized by a wild beast. The beast turns out to be a tiger, but not just any tiger it is a weretiger with a hunger for human flesh. After the two of them meet, there is a long drawn out battle which leaves the beast dead and Tyger nearly so. Several months later when he got angry he changed for the first time and killed the subject of his anger. He was then forced to go on the run or be destroyed. Being a skilled ninja helped greatly in avoiding detection, but was still unable to settle anywhere.

Before heading on that mission the clan leader gave him 2 gifts to help him complete the mission. The first was his enchanted armor made of pure solidified shadow. The other was an enchanted katana, they were rather simple enchantments, simply increasing the damage, precision, and speed of the blade. It was due mostly to these things that he was able to kill the cursed beast and survive.

After years with his curse he has developed some control over his change and can do so at will, but must still work hard to control his emotions.

Coming from a world of swords and sorcery not much surprises him anymore. So when he was hit with a spell while jumping through a shadow and came out in another place in totally different world he was not too shocked. Having no place to call home anyway he settled in on this world and soon found the brothel becoming a regular patron.

Personality
For the most part he is pretty stoic, as he was forced to take a tight rein on his emotions. He however is not without emotions. He is very slow to open up to new people. Even before he was cursed he had trouble being accepted so learned to avoid getting close. He can and does occasionally feel the need to just let loose and have fun with others. At these times he can be quite jovial or seductive depending on the situation and his mood. If he does open up and trust someone, it will a friendship he will be fiercely loyal to unless that trust is broken, then he will be very slow to forgive.
Character Ons
Passionate lovemaking, foreplay, foreplay, foreplay, giving oral, anal, touching, scratching, spanking, receiving oral, light bondage Oh did I mention foreplay?
Offs
Anything that belongs in the toilet, mutilation, blood, torture, non con.
Writer ons/offs
Please see writer's preferences.

Gannameade

Did you ever get your Genie??

Would love that one if not??

Levi

Quote from: Gannameade on February 26, 2018, 11:21:01 AM
Did you ever get your Genie??

Would love that one if not??

Hello! The genie is NPC's by the lovely Foxy Oni, so you would need to chat with them if wanted to take on that particular genie. However I see no reason to not have a different genie!

Gannameade

I can get to work on that then.

Would be willing to visit often.

Levi

Levi

Still open to visitors :p come play with us!!

AndyZ

Name Zera
Alias None
Job title Alchemist/Patron
Gender Futa by default, but can transform
Sexual orientation Gynosexual
Description
Other Abilities/ Special talent Alchemy and Transformation.  Her spectacles can also read magical and alchemical formulae, she never sleeps or grows exhausted, and she knows how to make all sorts of things.
History A classic "be careful what you ask for" story, what Zera wanted more than anything was a larger chest in order to be able to attract other women.  Her studies took her to alchemy, seeking the means of transforming her body.  Her first successful change was a resounding success, but left her with back problems and a bit more than she could manage.  Since then, she's learned all sorts of other alchemical changes, including making herself futa and strengthening her back, but she's never managed a normal chest size.  Her abilities attracted the Brothel, where she makes all sorts of potions and magical objects for the delight of the patrons.
Personality Zera tends to be rather shy, often developing affection and lust for other employees but unable to show it beyond hiring their services.  To those who really get to know her, she's kind, friendly, and likes to make people happy.
Character ons/Offs Characters who take charge and help her with her shyness.
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Levi

Quote from: AndyZ on April 03, 2018, 07:02:26 AM
Name Zera
Alias None
Job title Alchemist/Patron
Gender Futa by default, but can transform
Sexual orientation Gynosexual
Description
Other Abilities/ Special talent Alchemy and Transformation.  Her spectacles can also read magical and alchemical formulae, she never sleeps or grows exhausted, and she knows how to make all sorts of things.
History A classic "be careful what you ask for" story, what Zera wanted more than anything was a larger chest in order to be able to attract other women.  Her studies took her to alchemy, seeking the means of transforming her body.  Her first successful change was a resounding success, but left her with back problems and a bit more than she could manage.  Since then, she's learned all sorts of other alchemical changes, including making herself futa and strengthening her back, but she's never managed a normal chest size.  Her abilities attracted the Brothel, where she makes all sorts of potions and magical objects for the delight of the patrons.
Personality Zera tends to be rather shy, often developing affection and lust for other employees but unable to show it beyond hiring their services.  To those who really get to know her, she's kind, friendly, and likes to make people happy.
Character ons/Offs Characters who take charge and help her with her shyness.

I have no issue with you changing your character to this if that's what you want but I must admit to some confusion as you said you weren't in futa?

AndyZ

Sorry for confusing. I’m only interested in females as partners but do like playing futa.

Levi

Quote from: AndyZ on April 03, 2018, 02:05:56 PM
Sorry for confusing. I’m only interested in females as partners but do like playing futa.

Ahhh! Thanks for clarifying. New CS sheet up, bring her in when your ready ;)

Devilyn Sydhe

Still no Big Bad Wolf?  These pictures are truly inspiring a visit to this fantasy brothel...interest in being a patron placed if the game is still open.

Levi

Quote from: KalebHyde on April 10, 2018, 08:40:38 PM
Still no Big Bad Wolf?  These pictures are truly inspiring a visit to this fantasy brothel...interest in being a patron placed if the game is still open.

Hello! Nope no big bad wolf! Yes we're deffinatly open for business!!

Levi

Our doors are still wide open to all. Come play......you know you want to!