Anus of Gaia (Dungeon World, NCish fantasy adventure)

Started by Sain, October 02, 2017, 11:51:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sain

I had to unfortunately decline Thaddeus. The character is too grim dark and does not work with the setting. Player writing style are also a bit too different from mine to work in a game where GM-PC interaction is in such a big role.

Quote from: Kathyan on January 28, 2018, 03:41:09 PM
I had seen these before while posting in other games that were on the NC exotic thread but I thought it was full, can I join too? I've been craving to play DW for a long long while.

Also classes are allowed? and if there is a bunch of new people (like Lily and Thaddeus) maybe we can come in as a group that recently joined to venture in?

I think after Lily I'll still take 2 max and then see about more later, so for now there is room. Of course the character needs to fit also before I can approve anyone joining. Character sheets here can provide some example, though if you've taken a peek in the IC already that can also help give an idea of what kind of character might fit. It's basically a bit comedy/anime themed lighthearted adventure with a bunch of smut.
PM box is open. So is my discord: Sain#5301

Sain

Quote from: TerribleTira on January 28, 2018, 04:01:39 PM
Hmm... after reviewing the accepted characters, I don't think this is the right RP for me. Too anime infused.
That, and I'm not particular for system and stat RPs.

Thank you for your time, and hope everyone has fun :)

I hope so too ;D Good luck with your future games Tira!

Kathyan

Well last time I made this character but game never got past the opening post, I could modify her to join.

Or I could make a whole new one as well, probably a magus.

Sain

The cat looks like nice concept. Would need to get my hands on that wrestler class though to know how it advances and so on.

She could fit in if she's adjusted to this setting/campaign.

I took a look at the Magus and that could work too. I really like the ritual move.

Kathyan

Other pics, some NSFW

Name: Lauralan Quilillian
Sex: Female
Sexuality: Pansexual

Description: Thin and slender as usual for an elf, although shorter than the average (4'11") Lauralan has a unusually large pair of tits, even for human standards, something that heavily attracts the sight towards her and something that most people would even die to see bare and exposed. Knowing that and willing only to show herself only to those that has earned that privilege she prefers to keep the gravity defiant pair fully covered although the braces of her skirt accentuate them even more making it a difficult task to direct look at her without being distracted. Although there is another advantage of that skirt, and that is that thanks to it being so short it allows to see far more than one would expect of her thick toned thighs and ass, one would wonder why as it couldn't be possible she had not noticed how short and revealing it was but she prefers it that way for both being it more comfortable for that way and teasing others so it is easier to take advant... to deal with others.

Background: While there had been fear and worry in her mind the first time the anus craked open it was just due to her being so young and inexperienced, now that decades had passed not only she wanted to know more of it but she craved for it. This would be referring to Gaia's of course, although there are some who claim it also applies to Laura herself to but while she would enjoy her human cushion she would also be after the reward that was offered even before it was made public. "I will go inside her anus!" were her words, words that would be unsettling for some of the ladies at tavern at the current time, more as as some of them had already been victim of the elf's magic but she was not referring to that, at least not this time.

Having studied in a magical college since an early age reading and investigating were already hobbies for her so she already knew  all the stories about Gaia's Anus that had been kept from her when she was younger, and ever more, so she was well informed of its danger but the real motives of her research were those that pointed to dominating the denizens of the city. She who had already graduated with honors after having dominated every teacher she have had, thanks to her unusual ways of learning magic but also to her dedication and the time she invested in it, but her desires, her craving her lust of power had not dissapeared and now she saw a chance to make her dreams come true. Sure it was dangerous, sure she had never had gone out in a real adventure but that wouldn't stop her, she would into the anus of Gaia... and into anyone's who would stand in her way as well.

Likes: Magic, discovering secrets, books, light food, sweet drinks, dominating others, being in charge, being worshiped, people who are easy to dominate, people who share her likes, having her ears teased by those she trusts, foreplay, clothed sex, exhibitionism, being fucked while reading, anal.
Dislikes: doing physical chores, being told what to do, not knowing what to do, cowardice, being humiliated, dominated, raped, hair pulled (but please do so ^^)
Player desires: I'm ok with futafication and gender bending (although the latter I prefer to be temporary only), uncontrollable urges, cursed items, bondage, pet play, dominating and being dominated. I would like to refrain from animals but animal resembling monsters are fine and no overly exaggerated body proportions either.

Class: Magus Level: 1
Current XP: 0 Needed XP:
Stats
Strength:8(-1) Agility:13(+1) Constitution:15(+1) Intelligence:16(+2) Wisdom:9(+0) Charisma:12(+0)
Damage: d4 Armor: 0 HP: 19
Alignment/Drive: Neutral - Discover something about a magical mistery
Race/Origin: Elf - Whenever a magical effect happens close by you can feel and tell roughly which direction and how far it is from you.
Bonds:
___ will play an important role in the events to come, I have foreseen it.
___  is keeping an important secret from me.
___  is woefully misinformed about the world, I will teach them all I can.
Gear: Load: 5/6
Dungeon rations (5 uses, 1 weight), and indestructible arcane treasure through which you draw power (a pair of golden bracelets) (1 weight)
Bag of books (5 uses, 2 weight), 3 healing potions, dagger (hand, 1 weight), 3 antitoxins
Moves:
Prestidigitation
Cast Spell
Ritual

Sain

Me too ;D Welcome aboard Kathyan!

You can toss the sheet in here https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=276392.0

And drop a hello in the OOC https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=276391.375

It may take a bit before I figure out where to toss your character IC though, but no need to worry about that!

e. 2 new players is plenty for me. Might as well close recruitment for a moment until I get these two settled in. Will probably open it up again later.

Zaer Darkwail

Well, if you accept noobs for the system (found the PDF to get through char gen), here is my application;

Name: Valan 'Fierce' Da'Ville
Sex: Male
Sexuality: Hetero, bi-curious (towards futa)
Description: Wild loose platinum blond hair, piercing azure blue eyes and striking handsome face makes Valan both intimidating and pretty to look at. He stands 6'2'ft height and wears leather supported platemail which is mostly for show (parade armour, basically leather armor). He wears cape in royal crimson color and carries well made bastard sword and physique wise he is athletic, strong and healthy. He has natural regal gait and mannerism which he cannot shake off even if in rags and he radiates confident energy to take on whatever world (or Anus) throws at him!
Background: Valan Da'Ville is bastard son of king Morkar Da'Ville, a result from incestious union between Morkar and his ambittious sister Morianna who seeks nothing but claim throne from Morkar to herself (she is eldest child but by tradition only males inherit the throne). Sister had taken guise as one Morkar's lovers and then kept pregnancy and conception of Valan a secret. Her mother is skilled in arcane and taught Valan arcane arts, however Valan displayed little to no interest become a wizard and instead admired knights who served his father. So taking more martial bend for his arcane arts and mixing them together into dynamic display and prowess.

Morianna's plot is to place Valan into Mortar's court as a knight in training and Valan's role is to acquire popularity of the populace while Morianna uses her magic to make king fatally ill and then upon demise of the king get revealed that Valan is king's son. Albeit a bastard but king has no other male heirs to Valan by tradition would get the throne and Morianna become queen mother of Valan and in practice rule kingdom while Valan is merely figure head.

However Morianna did not account for that Valan would grow very fond of his father, they became close and Morkar talked with him everyday and he felt they were bonding closely! Especially when he performed heroics and earned good reputation with the population and king feeling pride on his young knight! His mother had always been cold, manipulative and scheming witch! So when Morianna prepared to lay down the curse, Valan interfered with the process exposing his mother's plot (while exposing his identity as well) to the king and knights whom he had fought besides and earned valor with them!

Knights arrested Valan's mother but so was Valan for mere association with mother. King showed no favoritism at all to Valan and was cold to him. He judged Morianna to be imprisoned rest of her life in a tower in the castle and as he declared Valan's very excistence was a crime.....Valan then spoke heartfelt manner in front of crowd that he will not accept judged by king who treats his son (even if unwanted one) this way and he being impostor as he feigned his kindness towards him! He swore he is more fit to throne than Morkar was and he will prove it entering Anus of Gaia and claim kingdom which Morkar rules as his reward!

Morkar with begrudged manner then allowed his son enter Anus of Gaia then as form of exile, sworn by his own oath. With determination and confidence Valan then departs to his guest for glory!

However....Valan in truth is plain stupid. King knew all along the lover he was with was Morianna (and in truth he had always viewed his elder sister lustfully and he forced her do extra kinky stuff what his lover never consented to). King was aware of plot what Morianna attempted as well and knew from start who Valan was. It was true his kindness was feigned and he wanted keep Valan close and inspire throw him into dangerous situations but his skills alone kept him alive much for king Morkar's frustration. Albeit he knew the plot he could not act against Morianna until there was proof and he prefered wait for her attempted murder on him, as that would count as act of treason and high enough crime get her executed!

But Valan blundered both his mother's and father's plots in acting in good loyal hearted manner towards king! He exposed Morianna too early! Her only crime was attempt to curse him and make ill, which is not same as murder (it was later part of her plan). So she could only imprisoned. Also Valan thanks his heroism had earned right adopted publicly to royal family (albeit mention incest is crime by eyes of crown but his heroism makes exception to said case), but thankfully Valan started mouth off before king could finish and declare himself into a suicide exile! This way population who supported Valan does not go uproar (as it would had if he had punished his son) and king gets rid of the troublemaking bastard! So he had hard time conceal his happiness and act grumpy as he declared Valan's exile!
Likes: Duels/Battles, Adored by crowd, Knightly honor/chivalry code, Winning battles/duels, Pretty female fans
Dislikes: Loosing battles/duels, King Morkar, His mother, Unfair play, Bullies
Player desires: Lots of fun and see how much char can change (physically or mentally) and of course writing cinematic combat sequence (take inspiration from Fate/Stay Night anime, considering he is arcane duelist)

Class: Arcane Duelist Level: 1
Current XP: 0 Needed XP:
Stats
Strength: 15 (+2) Agility: 10 (+0) Constitution: 12 (+1) Intelligence: 16 (+3) Wisdom: 8 (-1) Charisma: 13 (+1)
Damage: d8+1 Armor: 1 HP: 20
Alignment/Drive: Rebellious Knight (Chaotic Good)
Race/Origin: Human
Bonds:
(PC name) broke up a fight I was involved in. I was probably going to lose, but they don’t need to know that part.
(PC name) and I are regular training partners.
I may have killed a relative of (PC name) at some point in the past.
(PC name) seems like they would fold at the first sign of trouble. I don’t trust them.
Gear: Load: 5/23
-Noble's silks (0 weight, 10 coins)
-Duelist's leathers (1 armor, worn, 1 weight)
-Bastard Sword (+1 damage, two-handed, close, 2 weight)
-Adventuring gear + dungeon rations (5 uses, total weight 2)
-Healing potion (weight 0)
Moves:
Arcane Bladework

When you attempt to incorporate magic into a melee attack, roll +int.

✴ On a 10+, deal your damage and apply 1 technique.
✴ On a 7-9, deal your damage and apply 1 technique, and your opponent attacks you.

Throw Down The Gauntlet

When you challenge someone to a duel, roll +cha.

✴ On a 10+, they choose 2 if they do not accept.

✴ On a 7-9, they choose 1 if they do not accept.

*You take +1 ongoing against them until they defeat you
   *They lose the respect of their peers and underlings
   *They retreat

The Riddle of Steel

When you cross swords with a humanoid opponent, gain +1 forward to discern realities about them. In addition, you may add the following to the list of questions you can ask:

*What is this person about to do?
   *What emotion drives this person?
   *What is this person trying to hide?

Student of the Blade

Begin play with 4 techniques (listed in below)

Flowing
f your attack kills a target, you may immediately attack a new target as if you had gotten a 7-9 on the move you initially used.

Galvanic
Electricity courses through your blade, numbing one of your target’s limbs.

Mirage
You create illusions of yourself that strike additional enemies near your target. Illusions deal your damage but do not apply any techniques.

Torrential
Your attack ends with a flurry of strikes that your opponent must dedicate effort to blocking or avoiding. If they instead attack you in response to your attack, deal your damage again (this does not apply techniques).

Peanuts

Also interested, played a couple other PbtA systems, but not delved into Dungeonworld yet, I'll let my character idea ruminate a bit until you express the need for more players but uhh, the idea I came up with was a character that decided to fight fire with fire, a mighty barbarian or monk that has been training herself to be able to fuck anything into submission! Or ya know, something along those lines. Too silly? :p
If I haven't posted in a day or two check here, maybe harrass me a bit if there isn't a post :p

Haven't got an On/Offs thread, so check my RP preferences instead.

Sain

Quote from: Peanuts on February 01, 2018, 02:43:44 AM
Also interested, played a couple other PbtA systems, but not delved into Dungeonworld yet, I'll let my character idea ruminate a bit until you express the need for more players but uhh, the idea I came up with was a character that decided to fight fire with fire, a mighty barbarian or monk that has been training herself to be able to fuck anything into submission! Or ya know, something along those lines. Too silly? :p

As I already PMed Zaer, and wrote in post before him I did close the submissions. For now 2 new players are enough.

It may take quite a while until or if I decide to pick up more players since I'm very cautious in not taking in too many. I'll be posting in this thread when it's open again.

Peanuts

yeah, no worries Sain, just figured I'd express my interest anyway. Good luck with it!
If I haven't posted in a day or two check here, maybe harrass me a bit if there isn't a post :p

Sain

Alrighty, I'll open this up again or else I'll have to start a whole new game to scratch the DMing itch and that might not be a smart idea right now...

The original post has been updated with additional information of the game, current cast of characters, a small snippet of plot so far in the "setting and theme" and links to game threads (to which you should not post before approval, but you may want to read if you feel like).

I'd be looking for 2-4-ish new characters either to join some of the split of parties or to make a new one (I have not decided yet). Going to keep this recruitment open for at least a week (so until 19.5 at the very least) and it may take some time after everyone is approved to integrate you into existing scenes so keep that in mind.

I'm going to be on the lookout for interesting concepts, fun writers, and consistent posters. For character concepts please take a look at the current active ones and try not to overlap with any existing concept. Male, female, and intersex charas are all good at this point!

Looking forward to seeing what you come up with :-)

Knarfy

Hm. That reminds me, I should update Moxie's character sheet with her new 'addition'. :3
Godbound: Erry day I'm shillin' it
My O/O thread
Why isn't Knarfy posting? - probably because he is lazy
"The most iconic hentai is essentially Lovecraftian, in that it portrays sexual pleasure as beyond human comprehension, to which the only possible response is a descent into hedonistic madness." - Anonymous

Sain

Yes :-) The futa population of the game is slowly growing.

Knarfy

Godbound: Erry day I'm shillin' it
My O/O thread
Why isn't Knarfy posting? - probably because he is lazy
"The most iconic hentai is essentially Lovecraftian, in that it portrays sexual pleasure as beyond human comprehension, to which the only possible response is a descent into hedonistic madness." - Anonymous

Peanuts

OH hey this game! Well then, I'll look things over, but I still like the idea of a dominating female warrior (doesn't look like you have a paladin, heheheheheh) of some kind trying to dom the horrible critters in the anus :P

Or if you don't like that I'll work on something else instead :p

Sain

wander

Dungeon World is my main, I've played and ran it loads of times, so I'd love to join this now.

I didn't see any Rangers in the established characters, so I was thinking I'd join in that regard?

Are male characters acceptable?

Sain

Male charas are accepted too!

There is one ranger (Moxephone) but you can always try go with a bit different spin on it. Class warfare is also an option if you have more confidence with DW rules and want to make something unique.

wander

Ah cool, I own Class Warfare so sure, I could go and build a class that works with a concept alright.

Any gaps in the party due to inactive players I could build a character to fill? Like damage-dealing, healing, magic or trap-disarming etc?

Sain

I'm not sure yet if I'll pool the new characters into a party or add them to existing ones when I mix them up. Although I'm not really concerned about the party balance with the current ones either so no need to worry about that ;D

wander

Righto. I'll have a flick through Class Warfare and see what inspires me. I'm never that good at writing backgrounds, that'll be my main downfall.

Sain

Good luck ;D An interesting personality that'll add something unique to interactions is more to me than a background for this game.

wander

I was thinking of doing a 'Genki Goth' Death Mage type.

Doing a Disciple build around Death using Class Warfare and giving them the Wraithlander adventurer subtype to round out the concept. Whilst the general concept seems pretty grim, in keeping with the general feel of the characters, he's gonna be a bright eyed energetic naive dorky kinda Disciple.  ;D To add to that, I'm thinking racially they'll very likely be Halfling. Though the wraithlander elf being immune to paralysis may be helpful. ::)

Feeling Exorcist and Miracle Worker to close up the custom class. Obviously Death is their one sphere of influence. I'll figure out the other two as I put him altogether and get a nice pic to embody him. :)

Sain

Hmm, how would the death theme mesh with the game's theme of most fights not ending in death but rather in fuckings?