Wrath of the Righteous (Closed)

Started by Dakkon, April 02, 2015, 04:25:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dakkon

Okay, as seems usual, there was a lot of really stiff competition to get into this game, eveyone ended up being in some version of the group, and there are going to be more people disappointed than happy. Nature of PbPs I think. I liked everything I saw, but a couple of dynamics pushed me to go more exotic in one region, so I went a bit more traditional in others (I'll leave it to you guys to figure out which is which). I'm quite pleased with the final group, and empathetic to those who missed out.

Before I start repeating myself even more, here's the group:

M’iaq - Played by Loki
Piper - Played by Chulanowa
Roland - Played by Glyphstone
Arlais - Played by Thorne

The OCC Thread is here. Please post your character sheets, and give everyone else a chance to post theirs before making other OCC posts. The IC thread is here. There is also a banter thread here, if you want to roleplay conversations that occurred just prior to the events of the IC thread being set in motion.

Good job to those of you who got picked, sorry for those who did not.

ChaoticSky

I actually had abit more to write in the middle section of Sarahs bio, but i didnt get in anyway, so i guess it doesnt matter.

Good luck to those who got in!

eBadger

Have a great adventure, hopefully I'll catch you all in another one - and certainly drop me a PM if a spot opens up!

Blinkin

Congrads to the lucky winners. I'll wish you a good game and maybe catch ya'll in another game.
"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Absenses & Apologies (Updated 3/02/23)
Blinkins' Thinkin's (Story Ideas)
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.

Pockets

Good luck and congrats to those chosen.

BTW I posted up an interest check for Carrion Crown now that I know I'm not going to be busy playing.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=227138.0
08/02 - New A/A Update