What a Naughty Little Family - [EX]- (Finalizing Re-set of Game)

Started by Sasha, January 17, 2010, 07:42:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sasha

I kind of been in the mood to be extremely naughty ...so I thought maybe putting a small group together might be fun.

This will be played in the Extreme Section - With limits -
Please PM me to Discuss them .

Combinations  F/F , M/F or combinations acceptable.

I want to play a naughty girl of about 18-19 ..that still has to wait till 21 to get her inheritance so Daddy controls her Purse strings. Her two brothers are one 16-17 , the other 20-21 .

Could open up for a Sister if someone wanted to play that way as well ..maybe even she could be a twin the other girl ..naughty or nice . Decided to play the twins as it would just be easier .

See who all is interested ..but limiting the group to not more than 6. Unless you can convince me with a fun interlude.

So need the following

Daddy - <being discussed with rahatngt>
Step-Mom /Mom - Taken by PreciousPetra

Oldest Brother Lives in Guest House <22> - Taken by Ordin

Older Brither < 20 > - Taken by Spell
Twins  - <18 > Played by Sasha
Younger Brother - <17>taken  by Jecht ..

Younger Brother -<16> Arlyn  <currently in Europe - Foreign exchange student>

Added  neice coming to live with them ..<17> played by Elven Sex Goddess
            nephew ...<21-22> being discussed with Delta Echo>

Sister -
Older or younger ..let you decide ?

Would like you to have the ability to post at least daily before replying . Looking for a fast fun paced game.

Asmea

Jadeling

Spell

Darling,
What is going on...
Honestly that never happened,
Lying is your favorite passion...

Sasha

Okay ...looks like for now the male roles have been spoken for ...

Looking to add some females to the game .

Sasha

Set up a Character Profile Thread/ OOC [EX] ..for this game.

Still looking for another female to join in and play a sister if any interest post here and or send me a PM.

Sasha

Unfortunately Jadeling had to pull out due to other commitments ...so the position of the younger brother is still open ..am looking for more of a submissive-switch type that can grow more bolder as the story goes on if the player wishes .

We could open it up to add a Step Mom into the mix if someone would like to play that as well.

It was brought up ..and would like to require that gender played matches your own.

ABitOffTheWall

Hey guys, looks like I'll be taking Jadeling's place as the younger brother.
My Ons/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/onsoffs.php?u=8432
Game Ideas: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=61048.0
I will love you forever if you give me something Mass Effecty

Arlyn

Damn, looks like I may have missed out on the younger brother role.  Ah well.  If there is an opening for another male character in the future, please let me know.

microskirtgirl

I could play the younger sister, but I'd prefer it to be F/F, but don't mind joiing in the other pereverted family fun (see my Maybe's in the O&S's)  If thats too restrictive for others, I fully understand
Cover me in honey and feed me to the hummingbirds

Things that make me go mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm  Ons and Offs UPDATED 31/0810

PreciousPetra

If you are still seeking a Mom then allow me to throw my name into the hat. I have written as the Mom in a similar group RP before on E so if you would like to take a look at my posts for it, the link can be found on my past and present RP page.

Thank you :-)

yuna0417

Would love to play a female in this too.  Likely not the mother, but a sister perhaps?  Just that I do prefer my pairings F/F mind you.

Asmea

well speaking with sasha we came to a conclusion that strictly F/F pairings would indeed be too restricting, seeing as its a family indulgence kinda of deal going on.... it doesnt mean there wont be F/F pairings but it will also involve M/F pairings and such.....

we dont oppose F/F , but seeing how the male's dominate the household, there will be M/F pairing going on.
thanks for understanding

microskirtgirl

Cover me in honey and feed me to the hummingbirds

Things that make me go mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm  Ons and Offs UPDATED 31/0810

Sasha

Unfortunately .. the player of the father had to drop out of the game due to a medical issue that would keep him delayed too long in posting .

We are looking for a replacement to fill this position. You may rework the character .. though please look over the mothers character sheet as the two of you would need to match up the stories as far as history is concerned .

The Family does own a Security Company the mother works there as well. He would have some military background you can decide to what extent.  Was or still practices as a professional wrestler , which lead to his first business a string of workout facilities. This is his second marriage .. with the older two sons being of the first marriage.

Here are the threads currently set up for the game .

Character Profile -OOC

Current Game Threads :

Main House [EX]

Guest House /Pool - Hot Tub  [EX]

Master Suite - Home Office [EX]

Out and About [EX]

Sasha

After talking to a few people ...this game will be reset with a timeline jump of at least a month or so. Currently talking to an individual about playing the father role in the story so hopefully we will have this positioned filled soon.

Elven Sex Goddess is putting up a cousin that will be coming to live in the house which will be an interesting addition.

If anyone else would like to join in the RP ...let me know ...maybe we can work something out .. as I seem to be loosing the younger son in play as well. I would so like to add a younger male to the story that is not very experienced in sexual relations ...so that he can be brought out some.

Thanks all for considering joining the story .

Sasha 

Jecht

In my restless dreams, I see that town... Silent Hill. You promised you'd take me there again some day... but you never did. Well, I'm alone there now in our special place... waiting for you.
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

Delta Echo

I also might be interested in playing a younger (but still 18+) brother or cousin...
O&O - A&A
Southern Gentleman of the Arcadia Clan.

"When the world is against you, find the passion of love to survive"

Sasha

Jecht has joined the game as a younger brother being added ....thank-you .

Sent a PM to Delta Echo.

Think that about finalizes everything . Unless we have a female character that would like to join.

Sasha