The New Trophy Wife (a bimbofiction tale)

Started by magikal, March 25, 2024, 05:31:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

magikal

Hello everyone! I had this idea that is pretty much like a trope by this point- the young gold digger that is looking for the good life and doesn’t want to work too hard to get it. My idea is a young gold digger wants to live the easy life even if it means having sex every night with an ancient rich, smart professor. She was his student freshly out of high school and was going to fail his class, so her parents hired him to become her tutor. 

She really needed to pass a class so she hired one of the professors as a tutor He is much older than her and was attracted to her youth.

She fashions herself an up and coming influencer and after tutoriing her, you decide you want to bimbofy and make her your perfect trophy wife with an unreal, absurd, plastic-perfect body that is impossible naturally and extrmely artificial looking, not to mention drop dead sexy..

She starts off athletic and ordinary in appearance and you want to alter every inch of her body to make her the walking embodiment of sex. Maybe he already has a son that's older than his new wife will be?

He has a thing for young women and was immediately attracted to her. He had an idea for a proposal- let him buy her a completely new, absurd body to be used for unending pleasure, and not only will he pay her 100k a year, but he will also leave her 5 million dollars when she dies.

Of course, she doesn’t know he’s into kinky sex, body bimbofication, and loaning her out like a party favor for weekly gangbangs, that she’ll be conditioned to love from all of the drugging he’s doing of her and the spiking of her food and drink that makes her perpetually aroused and horny. 

He’s completely fine with whatever debauchery she gets involved in, he actually encourages it, as long as she’s ready to go for a huge orgy on the weekends. 

I was thinking your character is into the artificial and fake look, taking what was a natural beauty and twisting her to absurd, plastic/fantastic proportions and leaving no surgery left unexplored.

She’d fly somewhere on a private jet and not know what was happening or what she was agreeing too, then find out her breasts had been augmented three times, or she had a double BBL, or all of her hair under her head had been removed through gel and lasers. Or a few of her ribs had been removed to give her an exaggerated hourglass shape. Or her pussy had been injected so she was always aroused and horny. Or perhaps a new salve that turns on all of her nerves so that even wearing clothing causes orgasms.

You get the idea. Anyways- I’d play the horny whore and you’d play the brainy rich pervert.

If you are intrigued by this idea or want to find out more, please don’t hesitate to PRIVATE MESSAGE me.

Looking forward to hearing from you!
Magikal
Take a look at my Os/Os to see if we're compatible.
My Ons and Offs
Magikal's F-list
I plan on posting 3 to 5 times per week, maybe more as time allows.
If I'm waiting on a post for you for 2 weeks, I will just remove the game from my list. Please message me to let me know you are still interested.
I am looking for a few new games right now- check out https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=342389.0