Looking for a fluff-based roleplay (M x M)

Started by Tsunayoshi Vongola, February 23, 2013, 07:07:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tsunayoshi Vongola

As the title says, I'm looking for a fluffy (cute) story line rp.
Katekyo Hitman Reborn Characters would be absolutely amazing but anyone will be fine~.

The story line can be anything you want but would probably include anything from friend-based rp to stuff like hand-holding and -chaste- kisses if kissing does happen, ok~?
I play only submissive.
I play only homosexual.
Do not ask me to change. My little Search
Ons and Offs

Tsunayoshi Vongola

Quote from: Tsunayoshi Vongola on February 23, 2013, 07:07:05 PM
As the title says, I'm looking for a fluffy (cute) story line rp.
Katekyo Hitman Reborn Characters would be absolutely amazing.

The story line can be anything you want but would probably include anything from friend-based rp to stuff like hand-holding and -chaste- kisses if kissing does happen, ok~?

Actually, just anyone who wants to rp is fine.
I play only submissive.
I play only homosexual.
Ons and Offs

Thunder in my blood

Name-

Age-

Hight And Weight-

Hair color and style-

Eye color-

General Clothing and appearance-

Personality-

History and Back story-

Companions or relations-

Hi!
Want to use that sign-up thingy I made for the roleplay you want to build? =D I would'nt mind trying to play.

Thesunmaid

I was just wondering because I play male characters but I am a female player...are you looking for a male character or would you prefer the player to be male as well?
I won't be offended if you prefer a male player...I just ask because I have been told I play a good male and I am sort of looking for fluffyness as of late.

I play male and female characters and those in between. I am fully comfortable with any.
Some mornings its just not worth chewing through the leather straps.
Current Status for posts: working on them Current Status for RP:Tentatively looking

Tsunayoshi Vongola

I have no problems with people who play a gender opposite to their own, I do it on occasion myself in fact, and would love to rp with you.

As for Thunders post, not quite sure but I take it you want me to fill it out so I'll do it after my classes today.
I play only submissive.
I play only homosexual.
Ons and Offs

Thesunmaid

well cool. If you want to talk more let me know what you would like to do.

we can go into the IRC chat. that's a lovely place as well. its where i started meeting people here on elliquiy. Never met a nicer bunch of gamers. :)

Some mornings its just not worth chewing through the leather straps.
Current Status for posts: working on them Current Status for RP:Tentatively looking